Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 50 Discussion / 51 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    http://www.onemanga.me/shingeki_no_kyojin/51/0/

Couldn't find any reference in the forum, is this chapter 51 or just a prologue chapter?
    It's the prologue discussed in the OP of this thread, "Before the Fall." (By the way, If you have a question like this in future, and you're unsure where to post, please be sure to use the Hangout thread and not the current chapter's thread.)

---------- Post added November 13, 2013 at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was November 04, 2013 at 05:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MajiinX View Post
    I'm really interested in this manga and was hoping somebody knew when the next one was scheduled and how often will each chapter be released.
    As you can see in the first post of this thread, sell date for Shounen Sirius is late each month. Looks like they just had an issue out with a sell date of 10/26, and the next issue is 11/26. Both appear to have "Before the Fall" in them. The following is just a guess, but I think it's just a low priority for scanlators to translate it as soon as they do the main series.
    Last edited by kannazuki; November 04, 2013 at 06:45 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 50 Discussion / 51 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kannazuki View Post
    It's the prologue discussed in the OP of this thread, "Before the Fall." (By the way, If you have a question like this in future, and you're unsure where to post, please be sure to use the Hangout thread and not the current chapter's thread.)

---------- Post added November 13, 2013 at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was November 04, 2013 at 05:43 PM ----------

As you can see in the first post of this thread, sell date for Shounen Sirius is late each month. Looks like they just had an issue out with a sell date of 10/26, and the next issue is 11/26. Both appear to have "Before the Fall" in them. The following is just a guess, but I think it's just a low priority for scanlators to translate it as soon as they do the main series.
    TY, I figured the series was long overdue for a second chapter wasn't sure why it wasn't translated but I guess popularity would factor into it. I just hope they translate it soon and that the series becomes more popular!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ArmoredTitan's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall

raws are out. I wonder when will they translate it
    return home to village? ME GUSTA

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BobobVanBlob's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Where ? Since when ?

Will we finally see Angel Altonen ? Because going directly with the story of Kyklo seems a bit fast... I want to see the guy that created the 3DMG. And well see the Survey Corps without any fancy-steampunk-spiderman-device may be fun too.
    WAHAHA~ My anime list - - tsil agnam yM ~AHAHAW

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ArmoredTitan's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BobobVanBlob View Post
    Where ? Since when ?

Will we finally see Angel Altonen ? Because going directly with the story of Kyklo seems a bit fast... I want to see the guy that created the 3DMG. And well see the Survey Corps without any fancy-steampunk-spiderman-device may be fun too.
    I saw it in facebook.

All I saw was
    Spoiler show

I think there's nothing much in this chapter -_-
    return home to village? ME GUSTA

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Yumpo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, I don't think they'll be going with Anheru and the maneuver gear's story. One of the first advertisement images pretty much showed us whose story we're going to get. Besides, I think the reason why they're not probably going with his story is because there would be no point in buying the light novels anymore. Business standpoint, I guess. Of course, but it still may be possible to actually put it there in the manga, but from the looks of it, it seems rather bleak.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he'll appear later but it doesn't look like he's going to play a significant role in this story. As Yumpo said, it depends which LNs they cover. I thought we were still getting the Survey Corps without "fancy steampunk spiderman gear." I'll have to look again...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BobobVanBlob's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kannazuki View Post
    Maybe he'll appear later but it doesn't look like he's going to play a significant role in this story. As Yumpo said, it depends which LNs they cover. I thought we were still getting the Survey Corps without "fancy steampunk spiderman gear." I'll have to look again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Synopsis on My Anime List
    The story takes place before Hajime Isayama's original manga and follows Anheru, a member of the Survey Corps who works in weapons development. Anheru is tired of seeing the corpses of his fellow Survey Corps members, and is working to design equipment that will allow humans to be able to kill Titans. Thus far, no one has been able to find out the weak point of the Titans, and so no one has managed to kill one. However, government conservatives think that fighting against Titans is unnecessary, and order the dissolution of the Survey Corps.
    So, it seems that we are supposed to follow Anheru, maybe we will have directly Anheru and Kyklo together in the next few chapters...

And well, this chapter is nice, you get nicely left like that at the end without anything happening, and even without understanding what they say, you know that you should hate some of the characters.

I could read the first chapter of the light novel online, does someone know a translation team working on it ?

BTW : we get a female noble Armin
    WAHAHA~ My anime list - - tsil agnam yM ~AHAHAW

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh glad the raws are out, hopefully we can get a translation soon. I'm very interested in this manga I'm hoping that it may reveal certain things about the titans, warrior homeland and ape titan faction and possibly character ancestors.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

The raws are out? Where can I see them? I've tried looking them up and found nothing

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@BobobVanBlob
    Nope, not really. You can't really trust My Anime List's info here since that summary is based on the first light novel. Really, there wasn't much info that was released for this manga. They probably think this isn't going to do well that much.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheOwl View Post
    The raws are out? Where can I see them? I've tried looking them up and found nothing
    Portuguess scan can be found here

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Shui's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It's out

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, the character designs for this manga seemed like it's out of place. Some of them look like they could have been in Gundam or some other manga. And it really does seem like we'll never get the Maneuver Gear's creation story. But we might still see Angelo. There must've been cameos unless he's actually dead for the past 15 years.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

So, is that Eren's grandmother?

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast