Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Who is your favorite Hunter X Hunter character?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Invertroid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who is your favorite Hunter X Hunter character?

Top 10 (no particular order)

Killua - Not original, I know, but this kid is too cool not to love. He can pull of badass, tearjerker and heartwarming scenes, making him one of the most well balanced characters I've seen in any medium of fiction.

Pitou - Pitou's loyalty to king and development from a nearly sociopathic monstrosity into a genuinely sympathetic character made me really feel for her/his character. It was always enjoying to see her playful side come out.

Cheetu - I loved this guy. His energetic personality sold him as one of my favorite Chimera Ants.

Meruem - One of the most compelling and sympathetic villains in any anime I've seen. His relationship with Kogumi was one of the key emotional centerpieces of the entire Chimera Arc.

-Kite - An all around cool guy, with a very human personality. Extra points for his stylish Nen ability.

-Gon - He's the main character after all, and one with a subtle insanity that makes him stand out from other Shonen protagonists.

Netero - The living definition of a master fighter. He started out as a fun character, playing ball with Gon and Killua, and went out with a triumphant bang.

Phinks - Of all the members of the Phantom Troupe, I like Phinks the most. I love his brash camaraderie with the rest of the Troupe

Leorio - Always a source of amusement when he's given time to shine. Plus, he's the most well-rounded psychologically of the four key characters.

Kurapika - I'd like to see his character get more development, but I enjoy the balancing between his calm collected demeanor with the anger inside him.
    Last edited by The Invertroid; May 28, 2014 at 12:58 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Rezard's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

10 - Kite
    Im not a big fan of his look and frail frame , but he's very interesting to read and understand. Sadly not that much was shown about him.

09 - Zeno
    Normaly i dislike most of the old characters. But he's an exception.

08 - Shalnark
    Not a particular reason , quite frankly i kinda like how he look "nice and gentle" but at the same time can be the total oposite.

07 - Pakunoda
    Not that much to say, i really like her background and her global devlopement.

06 - Cheethu
    Because cheetah are awesome and top my favorite animal ever. I also really like his personnality, normaly im having lots of trouble with simple minded character, but he's one of the rare exception.

05 - Kirua
    Yea no surprise. Sometimes i love, sometimes i hate this character. It really depend on the situation , it was hard for me to class him. Also i like assassin mode more than Kanmuru , a lot more...

04 - Meruem
    Early he was just a "common villain slaping people with his tail" , then character developement got in. This is purely an antagonist you can't hate or even dislike after the story get in..

03 - Kuroro
    Mostly for his personallity, yet a calm behavior with strong analyisis comportment

02 - Hisoka
    Yea whatever.. this one was easy. Hisoka is Hisoka , no matter how hard you try to look at him. There's absoluty no way to not get a sightly bit interested in this character.

01 - Neferpitou
    Pitou is my second favorite character of all time , very very close to my first in the top (Lezard Valeth) .
    This one is either love or hate. People can hate her (for me Pitou is not a female nor a male, pitou is pitou) because of kite death (or whatever blinded gon fanboy reason). Or people can love her for multiple reason.
    Pito's is totaly inhumain with a very attractive personnality. Some people can't go beyond the inhumain part and will hate her forever, some people can. Yea whatever.. Also the character design play some role here. if i was a bilionaire i will paid madhouse to see his fight vs Kite.
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Rezard; June 02, 2014 at 09:03 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Yes I was very pissed to never get to see any of the Pitou vs Kite battle.... even if he didnt stand much of a chance

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Pariston.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Partison He's taking this manga by storm and is having the readers like...?? huh ?? But totally in a good way beause we know Shit is abot to go down and this is the man pulling a lot of the strings.

KILLUA is just too kool. Kid Assasin changes fingers and nails, Always been more experienced Gon and the others..And Gawd Damn His Hatsu actaully owned A Royal Guard for a few, something None of the other Hunters were able to do.

GON The Kid is crazy he used Koumgi as a hostage, He already had a natural Zetsu mode when he stole Hisoka's badge. I just love his personality i honestly wanna see Gon fight more.

Netero He was a Beast and was pushing 100+ Years...Togashi shouldn't have made the King that strong it was ridiculous...But the Bhudda Prayer....It's the reason why i'm get it Tattoo'd on my Back....i'm a 100 Hand Bhudda advent

Hisoka I found him very fruity, the 2011 anime just goes overboard with it. But Hisoka is also a beast on the low, I like his ambitions, he's practically crazy I loved when he toy'd around with Killing Killua,Gon and Illumi and wanted to know which would give him the most enjoyment..Bungee Gum's awesomeness is also engenius

Gin He's Gon's dad, Top 5 nen users WTF!! lol And his Cat mouse games with Partison are effecting everything in the HunterxHunter World

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

1- Illumi: If even Hisoka doesn't want to make this guy his enemy, then this must be pretty strong. Also, looks so-o cool.
    2- Hisoka: So badass.
    3- Ging: Really fun character and probably the most intelligent one so far. Also, im loving Enhancers so much atm.
    4- Pitou: I just love her loyalty to the king. Also, has some very strong Hatsu.
    5- Kite: A pretty strong nen user, and his Hatsu is so nice.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4