Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 8.1 / 10)

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (Perfection)

3 9.09%
  • 9 (Epic)

14 42.42%
  • 8 (Very Good)

5 15.15%
  • 7 (Good)

7 21.21%
  • 6 (Bit Above Average)

2 6.06%
  • 5 (Average)

1 3.03%
  • 4 (Bit Below Average)

1 3.03%
  • 3 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 2 (Very Bad)

0 0%
  • 1 (Garbage)

0 0%
  • 0 (I'm done with Claymore)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 143 Discussion / 144 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ArlenisofLights's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

CWhat does that eye regeneration have to do with her emerging from cassy? I would love for.chronos to get a little bare in the next chapter but there hasnt been decent male fanservice since Isley. So it wont happen. Miata is certainly an emerging power.
    P.S Number12Michael...Im The.Number 3 Arlenis lets slay some awakened together on the same battle field one day. Lol Such a dork i am.
    -Blah Blah Blah..I don't care...wait...did you say Claymore...?
    How may I be of service.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ArlenisofLights View Post
    CWhat does that eye regeneration have to do with her emerging from cassy? I would love for.chronos to get a little bare in the next chapter but there hasnt been decent male fanservice since Isley. So it wont happen. Miata is certainly an emerging power.
    P.S Number12Michael...Im The.Number 3 Arlenis lets slay some awakened together on the same battle field one day. Lol Such a dork i am.
    The eye shows that she has remarkable regenerative powers, yet none were shown in her awakened form, it also said "her eye returned the Instant the N9 died ....why would we be told that if it was not important why not just say she regenerated her eye??
    Also Roxannes natural ability to hide her yoki via Advanced yoki harmonization was also not shown in her awakened form? and that makes no sense unless she infact wanted to be eaten(for whatever reason) and is hiding her yoki from everyone(an ability she had even when she was a warrior).

I am honored that the N3 would want to go on a hunt with me .

i think that Chronos and Octavia will be the only awakened vets who survive the battle with Cassandra....so maybe we will see a naked Chronos and Octavia in this coming chapter one can hope ^/////^
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I understand. I am in agreement on the subject of Roxanne. However, it is my belief that if she comes out after cassy dies she must flee. By the way, we could certainly scout for cute boys together on missions together...or cute monsters rather seeingas how im.sure id be the first claymore to have "ehem" relations with attractive male awakened beings before slaying them...but thats irrelevant. Has baidu not bequethed any gifts of spoils?
    How may I be of service.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Every month I log in here I see this same conversation about Roxanne going on. She's dead guys. I get the interest, but honestly, if by some remote miracle she was alive inside Cassandra what difference would that make?

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I understand. I am in agreement on the subject of Roxanne. However, it is my belief that if she comes out after cassy dies she must flee. By the way, we could certainly scout for cute boys together on missions together...or cute monsters rather seeingas how im.sure id be the first claymore to have "ehem" relations with attractive male awakened beings before slaying them...but thats irrelevant. Has baidu not bequethed any gifts of spoils?
    Your right she would probably have to flee, maybe she would go to were Daes "corpse" then he gets up and they discuss there plan.

that sounds rather fun,Male, Female as long as they get my...motor running i am down...and if i have to cut them up after due to them being my target for the hunt then thats just a bonus :P
    yeah not going to lie i would not mind being the filling in a Luciela and Isely sandwich
    Roxanne could have her way with me.......wait maybe i should stop there.

gosh i hope we get the chapter soon.
    and i thought Raki was inside the holy city?.
    and is it just me or dose anyone else think Europa is faking it :3

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SutterCain View Post
    Every month I log in here I see this same conversation about Roxanne going on. She's dead guys. I get the interest, but honestly, if by some remote miracle she was alive inside Cassandra what difference would that make?
    it would make all the difference.

And i dont see you starting any conversations, so unless you got something to discuss get over it. You only come on before the chapter is released and maybe a few days after it is released
    Roxanne is really interesting, she has a bunch of things about her that are still unknown and need answers so ofc we are going to talk about her.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my Michael. (o.m.m) lol. I am in full support and yes lets stop there ...ehem. I am new to this forum member wise...but i really see no reason why we must act like awakened beings over the territory of it all.
    How may I be of service.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my Michael. (o.m.m) lol. I am in full support and yes lets stop there ...ehem. I am new to this forum member wise...but i really see no reason why we must act like awakened beings over the territory of it all.
    you make me smile.

I hear of this other forum but i have no idea what is it/was.....just another anime forum?

lets hope that we at lest get come spoilers tomorrow, almost the end of the month so it should be out soon

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Azraeath's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    The eye shows that she has remarkable regenerative powers, yet none were shown in her awakened form, it also said "her eye returned the Instant the N9 died ....why would we be told that if it was not important why not just say she regenerated her eye??
    Either that, or she tampered with the present warriors' yoki through her "natural ability" of yoki harmonization, thus deceiving them into believing the loss of her eye untill she's gotten that bandage or whatever. So the eye still being there but hidden, all she presumably needed to do is wait until that single digit dies.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azraeath View Post
    Either that, or she tampered with the present warriors' yoki through her "natural ability" of yoki harmonization, thus deceiving them into believing the loss of her eye untill she's gotten that bandage or whatever. So the eye still being there but hidden, all she presumably needed to do is wait until that single digit dies.
    in my Vol 21 it says " and in that battle Roxanne gouged out her own eye". it could be that she tricked them but i doubt it. i think its more likely that her ability is more complicated then we think.
    it is also insinuated that she is somehow responsible for there deaths as the N9 dead to a low class awakened being and everyone was shocked that she would die in that battle "but what surprised them more was the instant Nedieen died Roxannes eye returned"

But we will probably get yelled at for talking about Roxanne in this thread so we should probably stop.
    Last edited by number12michael; September 28, 2013 at 09:42 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Azraeath's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

in my Vol 21 it says " and in that battle Roxanne gouged out her own eye". it could be that she tricked them but i doubt it. i think its more likely that her ability is more complicated then we think.
    it is also insinuated that she is somehow responsible for there deaths as the N9 dead to a low class awakened being and everyone was shocked that she would die in that battle "but what surprised them more was the instant Nedieen died Roxannes eye returned"
    Returned as in reappeared to be there again, let's not forget that it was hidden, so who's to say what was really under that bandage. In addition, who's the narrator of these quotes you just mentionned ? Is it Yagi's omniscient point of view of Roxanne or an objective one ? It clearly seems that it's an objective point of view if you, as if another claymore was telling Roxanne's story so objectively that "Roxanne's eye returned" seems questionable.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor misunderstood Roxanne. Id like to say...Ill be quiet now seeing as how most of this has nactuality of 143.spoilers.othing to do with the
    How may I be of service.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azraeath View Post
    Returned as in reappeared to be there again, let's not forget that it was hidden, so who's to say what was really under that bandage. In addition, who's the narrator of these quotes you just mentionned ? Is it Yagi's omniscient point of view of Roxanne or an objective one ? It clearly seems that it's an objective point of view if you, as if another claymore was telling Roxanne's story so objectively that "Roxanne's eye returned" seems questionable.
    i wish i could find it but i asked the same question before " who is talking in that chapter" and i was told its called "3rd party narration" meaning its being narrated by someone who we dont know. i always assumed it was being told to us by the MiB

but we should stay on point to 143 spoilers before they lock this/delete our posts

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Too over evaluate are getting about Roxanne ,, there none better at regeneration and yoki hide than Priscilla and certainly none better than Teresa or Galatea at yoki matters.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

it would make all the difference.

And i dont see you starting any conversations, so unless you got something to discuss get over it. You only come on before the chapter is released and maybe a few days after it is released
    Roxanne is really interesting, she has a bunch of things about her that are still unknown and need answers so ofc we are going to talk about her.
    Uhm, yeah...you're right, I only do log in around those times as that seems to be the only time it's really active around here.

And quite honestly if you want to keep discussing this, then be my guest. This isn't my forum. I'm just saying - these conspiracy theories are far-fetched and stupid. Her death was explicit. She did not shoot herself out with her last spike. Cassandra finally got to pay her back for what she did to her. Given the "good guys always prevail" tone of this story right now, they aren't just going to take that away from her.

Oh yeah, and there's also the fact that it would not make all the difference. The days are numbered for the awakened beings left standing. It's just a matter of time until Priscilla gets involved...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tempest Phoenix's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering Roxanne wore an eyepatch, she could have regenerated it long being Neideen's death and simply revealed it when she died.

New Reply
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast