Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 8.1 / 10)

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (Perfection)

3 9.09%
  • 9 (Epic)

14 42.42%
  • 8 (Very Good)

5 15.15%
  • 7 (Good)

7 21.21%
  • 6 (Bit Above Average)

2 6.06%
  • 5 (Average)

1 3.03%
  • 4 (Bit Below Average)

1 3.03%
  • 3 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 2 (Very Bad)

0 0%
  • 1 (Garbage)

0 0%
  • 0 (I'm done with Claymore)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 143 Discussion / 144 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 143 Discussion / 144 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

Most likely a fake early spoiler found at baidu. Posting for LOL.

Source: baidu.com
    Credit: 塔巴莎情报组

Spoiler show

Google Translation
    Spoiler show

Basically, the chapter starts with the reaction of Miata to Charice's death, and flashback of Galatea and Charice planning to fight an impossible battle against Abyssal level Europa.
    Finally, Rubel avoids being killed by Priscilla by telling her that "No, I am your father!" (LOL)

Edit. 9 - 30 - 2013

New Spoiler Pop Up!

Source: baidu.com
    Credit: 杜鲁门格恩

Spoiler show

My Translation.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; October 01, 2013 at 10:26 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Azraeath's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I so do hope that this is fake. It's sad that Clarice died and everything, but gosh I don't want to hear talking about her again after one month of waiting...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Finally, Dae avoids being killed by Priscilla by telling her that "No, I am your father!"

Priscilla's Reaction -
    Spoiler show

I would prefer to see the fight against Cassandra. I don't want a flashback chapter or any more attention on priscilla right now.
    Last edited by Claymore1; September 26, 2013 at 11:00 PM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ArlenisofLights's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Claymore1. Remember me from AnimeSuki? Hi all. I finally decided to make an account here at Mangahelpers. Introductions aside, I feel as though this might be one of those months in which we don't get a lot of spoilers and instead the chapter just kinda...pops up. Ya know? Also, Miata's methods of attack in her awakened form were underwhelming for me. Just to throw that out there.
    -Blah Blah Blah..I don't care...wait...did you say Claymore...?
    How may I be of service.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ArlenisofLights View Post
    Hi, Claymore1. Remember me from AnimeSuki? Hi all. I finally decided to make an account here at Mangahelpers. Introductions aside, I feel as though this might be one of those months in which we don't get a lot of spoilers and instead the chapter just kinda...pops up. Ya know? Also, Miata's methods of attack in her awakened form were underwhelming for me. Just to throw that out there.
    agreed her power seemed....underwhelming but then again she was being controlled/held back , might be different if she fully awakened.

Also Hello and welcome
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome. Umm...I have question. Are we allowed to post on this thread if it's not pertaining strictly to spoilers. Where would I go just to ....talk about things such AS Miata's lackluster performance or whether or not Clarice's "charm" meant any thing.
    How may I be of service.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tempest Phoenix's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess you'd go to the chapter discussion for 142, or wait until 143 and say your piece there to avoid the topic getting locked mid-discussion.

I also feel like maybe we'll get the raw scan before the translated version for the first time in months.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome. Umm...I have question. Are we allowed to post on this thread if it's not pertaining strictly to spoilers. Where would I go just to ....talk about things such AS Miata's lackluster performance or whether or not Clarice's "charm" meant any thing.
    Hi ArlenisofLights, welcome to MangaHelpers.

This thread is indeed about spoilers and the new chapter, you can use Claymore Hang-out Thread for general Claymore discussion or you can post in Miata Discussion Thread if you want to discuss Miata. You can also start a new thread to discuss Clarice, Miata and the controlled awakening.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Hi, Claymore1. Remember me from AnimeSuki? Hi all. I finally decided to make an account here at Mangahelpers.
    Oh yeah I remember you. It has been a long time since I was on AnimeSuki, but it is nice to see that another person from AS is here.

As for the spoiler, it definitely seems false. You may also be right in that the chapter could come out without a lot of spoilers. Not that long ago a chapter first came out that was already translated into English. We didn't even get a raw scan before that.
    Last edited by Claymore1; September 27, 2013 at 11:23 AM.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, I remember the Animesuki days. Anyways the first part of this spoiler sounds plausible, but the last part just screams that the whole thing is fake.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I...must....see...some kind of hint as to what is to happen in 143! Im losing it.
    How may I be of service.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I...must....see...some kind of hint as to what is to happen in 143! Im losing it.
    I know i am going crazy(er). Hopefully this chapter is going to be completely focused on Cassandra's battle.
    maybe the first few pages are in the holy city then Gala will sense something.

i really hope it has nothing to do with prissy, as she is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

My wish for 143- cassandras death and reveal that Roxanne was alive inside of Cassy waiting for her to Die so she could come out safely, We will find out that when Clare obliterated that "prissy" that was on cassandra she inadvertently helped Roxanne regain control of her own yoki. And it will be Roxanne who helps the Ghosts when it comes to prissy that or Roxanne has some sort of important information that would help them.
    I also think that Roxanne was fully in on whatever Dae's plan is(thats why she has memory when the others did not, no need to erase your allies memory)

What will probably happen- Boring talk with prissy, and end of chapter we will see that the Cassandra battle has finished and Cassandra has won, and miria(or Cynthia) will step in to talk to Cassandra
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I will wet myself Audrey style if Roxanne returns. I am interested to see Cass fight Priscilla. The dusteater will be useless . I wmust agree that Priscilla bores me though. Also, Octavia is cute...even though her whip attack is pathetic. I would also like for Raki...whereEVER he is to STAY there. I know he's supposed to be eye candndy for us female fans, but he is just god aweful to me. Im certain he will pop up aas relevant sooner than later though. Oh, and Miata is bound to be number one status post half awakening. She can help with that boring bitch priscilla.
    How may I be of service.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I will wet myself Audrey style if Roxanne returns. I am interested to see Cass fight Priscilla. The dusteater will be useless . I wmust agree that Priscilla bores me though. Also, Octavia is cute...even though her whip attack is pathetic. I would also like for Raki...whereEVER he is to STAY there. I know he's supposed to be eye candndy for us female fans, but he is just god aweful to me. Im certain he will pop up aas relevant sooner than later though. Oh, and Miata is bound to be number one status post half awakening. She can help with that boring bitch priscilla.
    LMAO i love you

i pray Roxanne returns, i just love that bitch. If you recall the chapter were her eye regenerated instantly once N9 died, i think the same will happen when Cassandra dies.

lol Raki eye candy, i would much rather see a shirtless Chronos :3
    I agree with you Octavia is rather cute , but her whip like attack has no snap in it , kinda underwhelming. all its good for is holding stuff down and messing up the ground.

Miata was already N1 classification, post H/A and with Clarices "charm" i think she may even exceed n1 i wonder what power she will show now that she is back to being a claymore-maybe she will be able to H/A her limbs or something, maybe fully awaken and keep her mind even.

There is also a chance we might see the MiB return to the island in the upcoming/later chapters. doubt its the last we seen of them

New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast