Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 8.1 / 10)

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (Perfection)

    3 9.09%
  • 9 (Epic)

    14 42.42%
  • 8 (Very Good)

    5 15.15%
  • 7 (Good)

    7 21.21%
  • 6 (Bit Above Average)

    2 6.06%
  • 5 (Average)

    1 3.03%
  • 4 (Bit Below Average)

    1 3.03%
  • 3 (Bad)

    0 0%
  • 2 (Very Bad)

    0 0%
  • 1 (Garbage)

    0 0%
  • 0 (I'm done with Claymore)

    0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 223

Thread: Claymore 143 Discussion / 144 Predictions

  1. #31
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

    Roxanne doesn't need to come back. I mean you can't get a more fitting death for her than being devoured by one of her victims, by the very technique she felt was too unsightly to learn. Anything after that would just be anti-climatic.

    What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

  2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    Roxanne doesn't need to come back. I mean you can't get a more fitting death for her than being devoured by one of her victims, by the very technique she felt was too unsightly to learn. Anything after that would just be anti-climatic.
    I would have to agree with you on that if Roxanne is really dead then there was no better way for her to go, getting eaten by "Dust eater" is kind of fitting

    But give me a Valid reason as to why she never showed her "natural" ability of hiding/harmonizing her yoki in her awakened form? when Hysteria and Cassandra both did?

    Tempest Phoenix
    Quote Quote:
    Considering Roxanne wore an eyepatch, she could have regenerated it long being Neideen's death and simply revealed it when she died.
    True that could be what happened, maybe we will get an Extra chapter to explain it more. btw did you read the new chapters of Freezing

    <3 <3 SutterCain <3 <3
    Quote Quote:
    Uhm, yeah...you're right, I only do log in around those times as that seems to be the only time it's really active around here.
    That is because most people are like you and are not that into claymore, And i dont need your permission to keep talking about Roxanne.
    And they are not "far fetched" and coming from someone like you , you can hardly call them "stupid" dont think i ever seen you come up with a theory.
    Mind you the shooting her self out in the last volly is a bit hard to believe, but i said that in another thread like a month ago(glad to see you can remember what i say <3 <3 i am quite flattered heheheh ^////^) it is very possible that she is alive inside of Cassandra , just as its possible she is dead.


    -------------------------------------------------------------
    but back on point chances are 143 will be prissy boring us all to death with talks of her father and hows she had to "cut off his dead". lets hope at lest some of the chapter is the Cassandra fight
    Last edited by number12michael; September 29, 2013 at 08:30 AM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  4. #33
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Project Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

    As for that spoiler, we really don't need a flashback, so I hope none of it turns out to be true.

    >"but back on point chances are 143 will be prissy boring us all to death"

    -I hope. As the main villain of the series, she needs more development still. Especially being close to the climax. I'd prefer it if the manga didn't butcher her as much as the anime did. Priscilla at the end of the anime felt like a completely different character than when she first awakened. That probably contributed to me actually liking her in manga form. I get a bit disappointed that 90% of the Claymore fan base whines every time Priscilla is brought up. If I had to put up with an arc of Miria and still find enjoyment in it, then I'm sure people can handle this....especially if Clare gets involved soon. (No offense to Miria fans, I just prefer other Ghosts...)

    -I agree about Roxanne having a lot more potential than what she was given. And if she has a chance of somehow being alive, it's more likely that would be revealed when Cassandra is not dominating like right now. But with the current events, I don't think it would be some game changing thing if she were to come back into the picture. She's very clever, so unless she feels Priscilla isn't a threat to her, I don't see a reason why she'd show herself. Unless of course, Priscilla actually sensed her already. It was said that parts of her were in one area, and technically, Cassandra's "priscilla part" was destroyed.

    >"That is because most people are like you and are not that into claymore"
    I know this wasn't directed at me, but Claymore is the reason I even read other manga. I check this place nearly every day since missing the last Extra Scene. I personally don't post since there isn't really much to theorize on, or any new ideas to talk about.

    -Oh, and sorry to all the people continuously checking this thread, hoping for a new chapter like I keep doing.
    Last edited by Project Spirit; September 29, 2013 at 08:57 AM.

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #34
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

    Quote Quote:
    h, and sorry to all the people continuously checking this thread, hoping for a new chapter like I keep doing.
    when i seen you posted something i thought it was the chapter LOL

    it was not directed at anyone really just that most people only come on here to find spoilers and dont post/start up discussions.

    Personally i think there is tons to theorize about, Mainland, Clares "full potential", Mirias effectiveness as a leader, the sexual tension every time Tabitha is around Miria, Gala or Deitrichs possible death(do to the ominous "lets have drinks" talk), Roxanne being alive, What vets will live, What are the warriors left behind at the Org are doing, When this is over will Raki return to the Org to get his "little sisters" as he promised, what extra scenes could we get,what did Chronos mean by "stronger blade then anyone here", i could go on. theres lots to talk about people just dont want to.(it was not ment to be aimed at you Project, i also check this forum everyday and post on it quite often...much to peoples dismay i see)

    And prissy is a boring villain you know unless she is fight clare(the most boring main character) then she is not going to lose, thus the whole RD battle was pointless we knew Prissy would prevail, only thing we got out of it was some cryptic "this body can be cut and i die" thing.
    The anime ending was an abomination, hope the manga ending is nothing like it.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  7. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    897
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

    Here is something I been wondering for quite some time.

    Where did Renee go?

    The last we saw of her was when she outran Duph.

    And since then, there has not been a trace of here.
    Where did she go?

    I personally think that Riful caught up and killed her off-screen.
    Here is my proof.
    http://www.mangareader.net/485-29404...hapter-93.html
    In this page, we get not one, but two shots of Riful´s...uh...feet I presume?... While she is talking to Renee as if she was there.
    My guess is that she ripped her to shreds in that page and we never got to see it.
    But I can be wrong.

    Therefor I am asking here as there might be massive mysteries aside...but this is the biggest one.

    Where did Renee go?

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #36
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

    i have seen many things on that but my opinion is that if she was killed we would see proof of that.
    but if you look it dose seem to look like there is a ripped up body on the ground.
    who knows maybe she will pop back up at the Org(now how long has it been sense that happened..in the story ofc...a month ? a year?)

    Maybe she stopped in a safe place to heal her wounds(and wait for the meds to wear off first).
    but she is probably dead-but its not confirmed. Poor Renee
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  10. #37
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Jordan
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    522
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanozom View Post
    Here is something I been wondering for quite some time.

    Where did Renee go?

    The last we saw of her was when she outran Duph.

    And since then, there has not been a trace of here.
    Where did she go?

    I personally think that Riful caught up and killed her off-screen.
    Here is my proof.
    http://www.mangareader.net/485-29404...hapter-93.html
    In this page, we get not one, but two shots of Riful´s...uh...feet I presume?... While she is talking to Renee as if she was there.
    My guess is that she ripped her to shreds in that page and we never got to see it.
    But I can be wrong.

    Therefor I am asking here as there might be massive mysteries aside...but this is the biggest one.

    Where did Renee go?
    We had a huge argue about this time ago and no one reached a certain conclusion and although I want her to live, most evidence show that she died. Too bad she had much potential and maybe if she had a couple of chapters more she would've made it to me very favorite characters because not only I liked her style but her way of thinking and everything about her is interesting and if she was able to meet Clare, the story would've been different.. But oh well what a waste.. Not like she is the first in the story to go like that.. Flora and Irena had great potentials too but what can you do.

  11. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

    Quote Quote:
    I personally think that Riful caught up and killed her off-screen.
    Here is my proof.
    I always thought that it was rocks or rubble by Riful's feet and not Renee's shredded corpse. I used to think that she was still alive but now I think she is dead. Mostly because I don't want to see her again. I was never fond of her and I don't really care if she is alive or dead.

  12. #39
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ArlenisofLights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

    I liked Rene because....well because sje had micros or dreads and im sure she was the first non european like claymore. Could be wrong. Now then...back t oo my playing the silent game...
    Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Oh sweet merciful fuck, someone please spare a raw.
    -Blah Blah Blah..I don't care...wait...did you say Claymore...?
    How may I be of service.

  13. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    897
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

    Any clue of when the chapter comes out?

  14. #41
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ArlenisofLights View Post
    I liked Rene because....well because sje had micros or dreads and im sure she was the first non european like claymore. Could be wrong. Now then...back t oo my playing the silent game...
    Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Oh sweet merciful fuck, someone please spare a raw.
    i know i keep checking TSS and refreshing this page hoping to see "Chapters out!"
    but sadly nothing yet.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  15. #42
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    I always thought that it was rocks or rubble by Riful's feet and not Renee's shredded corpse. I used to think that she was still alive but now I think she is dead. Mostly because I don't want to see her again. I was never fond of her and I don't really care if she is alive or dead.
    Yeah, I assumed that Riful pursued her but gave up the chase because of the awakening of the Destroyer. Riful talks about her as if her escape failed, though. If the awakening of the Destroyer doesn't take place moments after Riful starts going after Renee, I imagine that Riful catches up to her and kills her. She admits that she couldn't even outrun Dauf in her condition. She masked her yoki, but this is a fully awakened and pissed off Riful we're talking about.

  16. #43
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

    Still no RAW or Spoilers thats kinda odd?

    i checked TSS and there is not even a tittle
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  17. #44
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    1) That is because most people are like you and are not that into claymore,
    2) And i dont need your permission to keep talking about Roxanne.
    3) And they are not "far fetched" and coming from someone like you , you can hardly call them "stupid" dont think i ever seen you come up with a theory.
    Mind you the shooting her self out in the last volly is a bit hard to believe, but i said that in another thread like a month ago(glad to see you can remember what i say <3 <3 i am quite flattered heheheh ^////^) it is very possible that she is alive inside of Cassandra , just as its possible she is dead.
    1) I've been following the manga for 5 years now. But if not talking/fantasizing about it daily means I'm "not that into it" then ok.
    2) I've already said I'm not telling you what to do one way or the other.
    3) I haven't come up with any theories because it's plain to see what happened. It's not like Rene or Irene where we never actually saw either die. Roxanne wasn't able to regenerate her claws fast enough to reuse in battle, she couldn't even regenerate the little nick on her head but it's possible that she somehow survived being eaten? Mhmm, that isn't far-fetched or stupid...
    And BTW, I didn't know that you originated that idea about the volley. I only brought that up/remembered seeing that posted here because it was so ridiculous...

  18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #45
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ArlenisofLights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 143 Spoilers

    Someone...anyone. Just make up a spoiler for me to go on.
    -Blah Blah Blah..I don't care...wait...did you say Claymore...?
    How may I be of service.

New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts