Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 125

Thread: Who's fitting to be Hokage?

  1. #31
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    627
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    @Rikudou King

    Just an opinion, but while Shikamaru's shadows may prove to be a EXTREMELY effective against ordinary foes such as Kakazu and the lower level Akatsuki members, it's highly doubtful that it'll even scratch the stronger characters in the series now. Also to add to that, Shikamaru in my opinion was stronger then the immortal dude when he was fighting him because he had previous knowledge of him and knew how to deal with him.

    But Shikamaru against somebody like gaara won't even stand a chance. Gaara can control sand without even moving his hands. Even if shikamaru somehow got a hold of Gaara to immobilize him, Gaara can bring back the devastation 50x with his sand. Or maybe another case where the entire Nara clan goes up againt Gaara and launch a shadow possession barrage at him, Gaara can gather enough sand to burry them in maybe 3x the size of Konoha.

    And against people like the Raikage and Orochimaru, their chakara levels are high enough to release that shadow binding technique off them.

    Haha even Konohamaru could escape it . I'm just kidding about that.. But hopefully later on when he's strong enough he'll be able to.

    But yes, out of many of the old genin, he takes the cake, but out of the newer characters, I doubt he'll be able to hold them back for 5 seconds. So i got to agree with Marshall on this one.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    After the war there will be peace every where, no more battles , no more fighting, no more wars...
    So Konoha don't need a Godly Powerful Hokage....
    Someone as laid back and smart like Shikamaru will be ok i guess

  4. #33
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,232
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    ,Of course he could have tagged A. But that kunai was obviously meant for the offensive and did cut Bee’s tail. And A seems to be immune to Raiton techniques. I’m still seeing Minato wounding him, though not to put him down of course. I guess we really see things differently in this area, so better to agree to disagree here.
    I did not say otherwise, I was saying that Minato could have attempted to tag A while trying to wound him with the kunai. If A was immune to raiton techniques, then chidori wouldn't have gotten past his cloak and wound him, even if a bit. But yeah, better to agree to disagree.




    Quote Quote:
    ,I’ve already said Shikamaru’s shadow would be very obvious and A’s speed is far greater than his shadow to contact. And I’m being fair really. Since we have Minato and Shikamaru on the discussion plate and some like to take Shikamaru on a higher board he seems lacking, and some comparison is scored into, I’m then giving direct situations to show the difference. That’s it. That’s just an exclusive context I was writing about the two. And I’m right on it. Now that you have open another bin of beans for the other characters, okay fine. Naruto and Sasuke had already dealt with A’s speed and survived given their arsenal, and the battle condition must be considered with it. Tsunade, even hit, would still survive it with her medical and regeneration prowess. And Hiruzen can do the mud substitution technique (when got by bitten by Orochimaru) to survive A’s attack.
    If you're using touching A as one of the requirements to become hokage, then Sasuke is probably the only one who can become hokage. He's the only one who not only managed to touch A, but wound him as well. You could argue Naruto should be included as well, but he never touched A or had any advantage over him until the end of the skirmish (and we both know Naruto could have done better if he wanted to). Sasuke and Minato are also the only ones who have touched A.

    What I'm saying is that Sasuke seemingly did a better job of dealing with A and his speed, landing a hit on him where Naruto and Minato couldn't. That would mean he's the only one suited to be a hokage, with Minato being the second possible solution.

    And what stops Shikamaru from using kawarimi? What if Minato doesn't have his tags available? Naruto doesn't have access to Kyuubi's chakra or is too slow to access it? Sasuke doesn't see A coming or reacts in time? Almost all of these ninjas or any ninjas could get hit with Raikage's punch and lose immediately if they're not prepared. If Shikamaru is prepared, especially functioning as support, he can best Raikage, possibly. Just like how prepared Naruto, Sasuke, and MInato can survive against the Raikage and in Sasuke's case, deal damage.



    Quote Quote:
    ,Fair enough. Naruto and Sasuke have the tools to handle A, and both have the tools to handle Tobi. Sasuke even survived A’s punch lol, and Naruto broke through Tobi’s mask. They have the tools, but just different, unlike Shikamaru. A leader should be a symbol of power, and Naruto and Sasuke have it. That’s the point.
    Technically speaking though, both Naruto and Sasuke never took on A's full force. Naruto had the Kyuubi's chakra acting as shield while Susano'o softened the blow quite a bit before hitting Sasuke. But I don't think either have the tools to deal damage to Tobi... that seems to only be Minato and possibly Tobirama.

    A hokage isn't just about a symbol of power, it's someone best suited to lead the village. Shikamaru and Kakashi can lead the village better htan Naruto and Sasuke can, even if Shikamaru's power isn't close to Naruto and Sasuke's.



    Quote Quote:
    ,And you forgot that Tsunade already gave her everything to save everyone on the village from that Pain’s destructive jutsu. She had the first step of protecting her citizens before Naruto came out. She even stepped out to face Pain even with that condition. But for plot sake Naruto has to shine. For me if it weren’t for her condition, that she somehow managed to recover just as that time when Hinata butt in, she could have performed better than Hinata considering her abilities, even hit Tendo Pain hard(Hinata managed to hit him slightly), and could have broken him with her punch that even Madara’s susanoo was somehow cracked, yet Oodama rasenagn didn’t do shit on that. And that rasengan blows Tendo Pain. Of course our opinions may differ about this set-up. The overall point is, Tsunade,Naruto and Sasuke have the power, that made them a light on the kage’s spot.
    But Tsunade couldn't deal any kind of damage, just like Shikamaru. Shikamaru is probably the main reason why Kakuzu and Hidan were defeated at only the cost of Asuma's life. Shikamaru may not be able to protect like Tsunade, but he can fight back with his intelligence, coming up with plans, weaknesses, and directions as well as lead effectively. He doesn't need to be overly powerful, not when he can plan and lead. His role would be quite similar to the role he had when he and Asuma fought Hidan. Observe and provide cover or backup when needed, which can be more damaging than straight-out power.

    But Tsunade did not show any such power before the war. She healed the citizens and protected them, but she did not attack Pain or his summons like Sakura did. Yet Tsunade is arguably one of the best hokage because she can protect, heal, and fight for a while. Shikamaru can be a great hokage too by providing support, analyzing enemies, and coming up with ways to defeat them, providing support and backup.



    Quote Quote:
    ,Simply because this one is different. His power is needed. Just like Gaara’s case when Deidara entered Sand’s vicinity. You would surely go when needed, especially if you see your subordinates don’t have the right tools to do it. That’s what I’m saying. What if your members’ power is not enough on the situation, of course you have to get your ass in as the leader of the place, which can be very futile if you don’t have the right gun to shot. This is the point. Hokage should have his own means to protect the village citizens in case things go awry. Perfect for Tsunade’s situation of healing her people from Konoha invasion. Perfect for Minato’s stance against the Kyuubi Invasion and Tobi. One thing that can be argued though was Hiruzen’s show against Orochimaru. But even then he managed to seal his hands and orochimaru commented he would have been beaten if the old man was 10 years younger. Pretty speaks about Hiruzen’s power prime. And with that performance Orochimaru and his minions retreated. Well against the previous kages and Orochimaru himself that was one helluva job.
    Beauty of Shikamaru is that his team doesn't need overwhelming power since Shikamaru's mind itself is powerful. He was nowhere near as strong as Temari or had the kidn of jutsu that Sound ninja had, but he still either would have won or won. Shikamaru would have his own way of protecting the village, just as how Sasuke and Naruto would.



    Quote Quote:
    ,On the very first plan they would have been taken out already thanks to Kakashi, hence the copy ninja became their pillar in continuing that fight. Even then it was only Hidan whom he fully managed to blitz. Yeah I salute Shikamaru’s genius. I know his ingenuity enough in this manga that I included him in my top genius list, but again he doesn’t fit the hokage picture. The ruling for chuunin rankings, of which he reigned, doesn’t apply on hokage selection either.
    The plan throughout that fight was Shikamaru - Kakashi was basically following Shikamaru's plan get Kakuzu's blood and give it to Shikamaru. While Shikamaru alone would have been defeated, one can argue that'd hold true for Naruto, and thus should rule him out as a hokage.






    Quote Quote:
    ,People were signaled to vacate the area immediately once Minato is seen. That’s an impact of a kage. If Naruto becomes the kage, then one glance on him on the future would cause tremble and running. That should be the impact, fro Konoha’s better picture.
    So far, Minato is the only person whose sight meant the Iwa chuunins were to vacate the area immediately. We do not see this apply to anyone else but the Uchiha when it was one-on-one. Given that, I doubt anyone would run from Naruto just from a glance. Possibly from Sasuke due to Sharingan, if they don't have the confidence. But so far, no other kage were given flee-on-sight treatment.




    Quote Quote:
    ,Now you’ve missed it. It has all have to do with understanding each other. The reason why ninja villages before continuously do shit was because they seem to be lacking on it. Besides if Naruto becomes the hokage, Kakashi and Shikamaru are there for suggestions for better decision-making. That’s a good job for Shikamaru, an intelligent assistant, making his ‘support role’ substantiated. Besides we’ve seen Naruto do his thing when the situation demands it, so I believe he can just handle things properly.
    Shikamaru can understand others though. Naruto becoming the hokage is still bad even if Kakashi and Shikamaru are there to aid him, as he still would have final say and can make decisions he wants to make regardless of opinions. Naruto being intelligent only in emergencies isn't a good sign, especially as a decision maker. It's why Sasuke would be a much better hokage candidate, he has more versatility in becoming a hokage, except for social aspects.



    Quote Quote:
    ,Good with the bonds, but many times we saw Naruto inspired of the hokage title. Though there was a chance really of turning evil though, it’s a given, but I don’t see him finally turning on it, especially when his goal for the kage position since childhood is more like an obsession, and his philosophy is perseverance and all.
    I don't think he'll turn at all, he'll stay good. Memory of Jiraiya along with other still will make sure of that. And his goal wasn't like an obsession though, it was a means to an end - become hokage and get respect and acknowledgment. Now like Sasuke, his reason to become a hokage is to protect people.



    Quote Quote:
    ,Fair. Then Naruto blew Kakuzu that Shikamaru would surely not be able to if ever he came back in that scene. I doubt he or the others could have done something though to murder Kakuzu that time. Sums up the difference again.

    ,Look I’ve reached my limit in this subject. My whole point is, Shikamaru doesn’t fit the kage position because of the reasons I mentioned already. And I already gave my opinion about the Sasuke-Naruto rivalry. We’ll just go in circles if we continue. You can reply for good. Thanks for the great opinion and have a nice day!
    Fair too, Shikamaru wouldn't have had the power to deal that kind of damage. Nor would anyone but Naruto.

  5. #34
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member moonking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who's fitting to be Hokage?

    Naruto now is the strongest hokage candidate.Kiba and shikamaro don't deserve it even how far we think about them.
    Sasuke?No way.His crimes make him a way below naruto in the candidacy list.Yes good he was the reason why the kage are now in the battlefield fighting,but still naruto said he wanted to be the hokage,and i'm sure the rookies and other konoha members will favor him over sasuke.And kishi may favor him as well since this manga is named 'naruto'.Naruto is the most fitted person in the hokage list.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #35
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who's fitting to be Hokage?

    I had this really long post disproving rikudou and everything he said with evidence but then i read through all the pages and realized doesn't matter if he was presented with a letter from kishi saying Shikamaru couldnt defeat 1/5th the enemies minato can. So ill just throw in some facts and leave it.


    Minato Single handedly stopped the clouds retrieval of the kyuubi.

    Shikamaru couldn't even begin to touch this.

    During the fight with juubito, shikamaru has been shown thinking of strategies every chapter. How many strategies have worked?Zero

    During the fight with juubito, Minato has saved all the remaining shinobi/samurai in the world. Twice

    Minato is able to fight at any time of the day no problem and defend the village day or night.

    Shikamaru can't use his jutsus for 12 hours of the day. Shadows don't work at night.

    The hokage is the strongest shinobi in the village.

    The hokage isn't the most intelligent shinobi in the village.

    You insist hes as good as to beat other kages and fight at their level. Then why isn't he fighting with the group against juubito? Why is this person you claim who can do more damage with strategizing have 0 strategy and doing 0 damage?

    Rikudou you lose.

    ---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    No, but the fact that Minato copied it from the Bijuu Blast sort of take away from that.
    also you act is though because someone BASED jutsu off something they've seen that its the same jutsu and no longer theres. Might as well say that Tsunade didn't invent byakagou because its based off hashiramas techniques. Or say that sasuke didn't create all his lightning chidori variations because they are based off of kakashis chidori. Or tobirama didn't event shadow clone because it's based off normal clone jutsu.

    You're obsession with overhyping shikamaru is literally blinding you of the facts and history of the story. go reread b4 posting again.

    Those arguing about whether or not raikage could be hurt.



    They fought many times, states no man could surpass minato.

    Also do you honestly think kishi is like "Alright, so Ee charges minato, minato teleports behind then as minato is about to stab ee in the back of the head, bee will push him out of the way at the loss of his octopus leg, ALTHOUGH BEE DIDN'T REALLY NEED TO PUSH HIM BECAUSE KUNAIS TO THE HEAD DONT WOUND RAIKAGES MY FANS WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT.

    seriously guys? try not to be complete fools, even if in some magical world in that situation right there minato couldn't have hurt raikage, we know that minato surpasses the raikage and raikage wouldn't say this if minato couldn't even wound him, please use your heads its a shonen manga not a nancy drew.
    Last edited by Greasybuttsex; September 01, 2013 at 12:36 AM.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #36
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    627
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who's fitting to be Hokage?

    Definitly agreed with bromains. He's just not cut out to be Hokage at all. A military advisor heck yea without a doubt. But hokage noo.

  10. #37
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,232
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who's fitting to be Hokage?

    So far, the Raikage does not seem to have any scars on his body nor has he ever mentioned Minato being able to hit him or cause damage, which would be quite a feat. So as far as the manga goes, it's fan fiction that Minato did or can damage the Raikage. You're free to provide proof if you want, but "no man can surpass Minato" is not proof as that's vague. The Raikage could be talking about Minato's speed, considering that's what Minato was known for. The Raikage seems to have praised Minato's speed more than anything, and if Minato did in fact hurt the Raikage, then he'd say so. So far, Madara and Sasuke are the only ones who we have seen were able to wound him, Madara bein the only one to take out the Raikage.

    You do realize that Bee would be dumb not to push the Raikage out of the way even if Minato would have poked him, right? Why the hell would Bee risk the Raikage getting hurt or gettin tagged by Minato? Doesn't really indicate anything but the fact that Bee was actually playing it safe.

    Minato is nowhere near the strongest. He wasn't made the hokage because he was the strongest, but because he was able to protect the village so well thanks to Hiraishin, sealing prowess, and apparently having a jinchuuriki as a wife. It's also funny how people forget that Orochimaru was the first choice but wasn't chosen solely because of his twisted personality. That's the main reason why Minato became the hokage, according to Hiruzen. Which doesn't take anything away from Minato... but to act as if he was the first obvious choice all along is absurd when Orochimaru was his rival for the seat.

    Still doesn't make Shikamaru unable to be a good hokage.

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who's fitting to be Hokage?

    Quote Originally Posted by bromains View Post
    seriously guys? try not to be complete fools, even if in some magical world in that situation right there minato couldn't have hurt raikage, we know that minato surpasses the raikage and raikage wouldn't say this if minato couldn't even wound him, please use your heads its a shonen manga not a nancy drew.
    We used our heads, and guess what? If the legendary Kusanagi sword that can cut through anything and everything couldn't do jackshit to the Raikage, then you'd have to be joking to tell me a fluffy Kunai was going to. I don't care about him surpassing the Raikage and all that, he's still not harming him with a Kunai.

    Quote Quote:
    Minato Single handedly stopped the clouds retrieval of the kyuubi.
    SHIT! He took out three to four fodders. What a monster.

  13. #39
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    16
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who's fitting to be Hokage?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    We used our heads, and guess what? If the legendary Kusanagi sword that can cut through anything and everything couldn't do jackshit to the Raikage, then you'd have to be joking to tell me a fluffy Kunai was going to. I don't care about him surpassing the Raikage and all that, he's still not harming him with a Kunai.
    Sasuke's Kusanagi doesn't have the property of cutting through almost everything like Orochimaru's has,But yeah it's stupid to think that a Kunai would cut Raikage with his armor on lol.

  14. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who's fitting to be Hokage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    Sasuke's Kusanagi doesn't have the property of cutting through almost everything like Orochimaru's has,But yeah it's stupid to think that a Kunai would cut Raikage with his armor on lol.
    When Sasuke cut Yamato's Kunai with his sword. He said "My sword is special you see, it can't be blocked." Which in a way, kinda means it can cut through anything.

  15. #41
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    16
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who's fitting to be Hokage?

    All right,Cutting through Raikage's armor is one thing but Sasuke's Kusanagi got blocked by Bee in their sword fight.

    Spoiler show

    Kubikiribocho blocked Kusanagi lol.Now Kubi isn't known to have any diamond hard durability like the Adamantine staff which Hirizen used against Orochimaru's real Kusanagi.You take it as it can cut through anything or almost anything,But the reason doesn't necessarily have to be it's natural ability.Sasuke reinforced the cutting power of the sword through Raiton there against Yamato
    Spoiler show

    The way Yamato's thoughts are shown makes one think that the sword is special because it's reinforced through Raiton.It's a mistake by Kishimoto or Sasuke was just saying that it's special (Like Kusanagi) because the cutting power of the sword was comparable to the actual Kusanagi's when he uses Raiton to reinforce it.

  16. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who's fitting to be Hokage?

    I know that it's enforced by Raiton, but that doesn't negate what Sasuke said about the sword. Don't know what's the deal with Kishimoto, but let's just leave it be. Either way, a Kunai ain't cutting no Raikage.

  17. #43
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who's fitting to be Hokage?

    Tag kunai is freaking different from ordinary kunai. How come someone already failed to understand this freaking obvious? Ordinary kunai can't freaking cut the hachibi's tail.

    And haters gonna hate, but minato's tag kunai can deflect a freaking bijuudama. So if minato gonna use it for cutting, then rest assured it's gonna work.

    Oh by the way, stop comparing minato's tag kunai to sasuke's lowly sword. Because for Pete's sake, sasuke's sword can't tank a freaking bijuudama.

  18. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    892
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who's fitting to be Hokage?

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Tag kunai is freaking different from ordinary kunai. How come someone already failed to understand this freaking obvious? Ordinary kunai can't freaking cut the hachibi's tail.

    And haters gonna hate, but minato's tag kunai can deflect a freaking bijuudama. So if minato gonna use it for cutting, then rest assured it's gonna work.

    Oh by the way, stop comparing minato's tag kunai to sasuke's lowly sword. Because for Pete's sake, sasuke's sword can't tank a freaking bijuudama.
    Minato is not tanking it, he's transporting it.
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

  19. #45
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who's fitting to be Hokage?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    We used our heads, and guess what? If the legendary Kusanagi sword that can cut through anything and everything couldn't do jackshit to the Raikage, then you'd have to be joking to tell me a fluffy Kunai was going to. I don't care about him surpassing the Raikage and all that, he's still not harming him with a Kunai.



    SHIT! He took out three to four fodders. What a monster.
    No. You used your hate and not your head. That's very certain.

    You still believe in that shit? It was said the susanoo is super duper strong, and yet danzo's wind jutsu was able to do some damage. But anyway, when was it said that the kusanagi can cut everything? Whereas way back in part 1, it can't even do shit to hiruzen's weapon.

    And I think t'was said the kusanagi is a counter sword for totsuka sword.

    Fluffy kunai? It seems to me you're just hating the fact that raikage's raiton shield was almost defeated by that fluffy kunai. And with that, even sasuke's susanoo would just be a piece of cake of that fluffy kunai.

    ---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    Minato is not tanking it, he's transporting it.
    Did I say he tank it? Some one said that minato's fluffy kunai can't harm raikage, whereas that fluffy kunai just deflected the strongest bijuudama of all. I'm just pointing to that hater that minato's fluffy kunai isn't an ordinary kunai.

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts