Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who will win in this edo tensei fight

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara Uchiha

5 45.45%
  • Hashirama Senju

6 54.55%
New Reply

Thread: Can Hashirama beat Madara again?

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Can Hashirama beat Madara again?

A fight that has been battled countless times in the past is occuring once more after Senju Hashirama and Madara Uchiha have been resurrected via Edo tensei into the present day. In the past they were rivals who were equal in most every way. During ladder of their lives during the battles Hashirama was always victorious. Making it seem like hashirama is the man to beat madara in the time now. But things are different now, so i want to know who you think would win the fight.

Changes

Madara Uchiha - Advantage

1. Rinnegan - The sage's eyes no doubt put an amazing amount of power in one individual, seeing before with Nagato and what he was capable of and it was jaw-dropping when we first witness it, even claimed as a god, and nagato were only capable of the rinnegans abilities. With madara we've seen what he cann do with it is almost 10x nagato's as we saw with the 2 gigantic meteors he pulled from the sky significantly larger than nagato's.(Even though edo tensei could deal with it hes edo'd now so thats what matters) But he also has access to all the things that made him rival hashiramas strength as well as the rinnegan.

2. Senju DNA - He has the dna of hashirama now and even more than in his life. He's able to perform perfect wood style jutsu on hashiramas scale.

Hashirama Senju - Disadvantage.

1. One of the strongest points of Hashirama's jutsus was his ability to heal himself without any signs, allowing himself to last longer and in fights with madara. But being edo tenseid makes this pointless as your body regenerates itself meaning this advantage goes to waste against madara.

2. Senjus life source and stamina has always been the strongest thing passed down from the sage and when it comes to edo tensei, such things are not a factor, as said by madara in edo tensei you have limitless chakra so these advantaged become void.

Many things have changed in madaras favor. If this was a mortal fight things would be different, but even then madaras strength is amazing.

SO WHO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can Hashirama beat Madara again?

Quote Originally Posted by bromains View Post
    A fight that has been battled countless times in the past is occuring once more after Senju Hashirama and Madara Uchiha have been resurrected via Edo tensei into the present day. In the past they were rivals who were equal in most every way. During ladder of their lives during the battles Hashirama was always victorious. Making it seem like hashirama is the man to beat madara in the time now. But things are different now, so i want to know who you think would win the fight.

Changes

Madara Uchiha - Advantage

1. Rinnegan - The sage's eyes no doubt put an amazing amount of power in one individual, seeing before with Nagato and what he was capable of and it was jaw-dropping when we first witness it, even claimed as a god, and nagato were only capable of the rinnegans abilities. With madara we've seen what he cann do with it is almost 10x nagato's as we saw with the 2 gigantic meteors he pulled from the sky significantly larger than nagato's.(Even though edo tensei could deal with it hes edo'd now so thats what matters) But he also has access to all the things that made him rival hashiramas strength as well as the rinnegan.

2. Senju DNA - He has the dna of hashirama now and even more than in his life. He's able to perform perfect wood style jutsu on hashiramas scale.

Hashirama Senju - Disadvantage.

1. One of the strongest points of Hashirama's jutsus was his ability to heal himself without any signs, allowing himself to last longer and in fights with madara. But being edo tenseid makes this pointless as your body regenerates itself meaning this advantage goes to waste against madara.

2. Senjus life source and stamina has always been the strongest thing passed down from the sage and when it comes to edo tensei, such things are not a factor, as said by madara in edo tensei you have limitless chakra so these advantaged become void.

Many things have changed in madaras favor. If this was a mortal fight things would be different, but even then madaras strength is amazing.

SO WHO
    Well IMO answer isn't a simple yes or No.

Rinnengan can be the decisive factor, But none of them can injured other to the extent at which they'll take too long to regenerate and getting sealed in the process (If they play their cards right)
    You mentioned meteors but that will harm both of them so regeneration time will be equal - Tie
    Wood style with same profeciency - Tie
    Wood Dragon and Statue vs the Susano - Tie

So IMO battle will be pretty much tied instead of going in to any one's favour... But still Rinnengan is a great advantage and i guess Madara will be having and edge.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though I was looking forward to this more than anything in this manga...The way the "war" (real name - practice) arc is currently written...

AS IF Kishimoto will allow Madara beat Hashirama. Hashirama goes down > The "Good guy and co." fanbase goes down > $$$ income goes down. SALES > CONSISTENCY.

Madara beating Hashirama...pff, please!...So what if he has Meteorites, Rinnegan and all the broken stuff? Hashirama has KISHIMOTO!...

besides madara sucks arse now anyways, the sooner he disappears, the better. trust me on this one

Hashirama4Life!!!111
    Last edited by IChallengeYou!; September 02, 2013 at 06:35 AM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea for the sake of the fan base I doubt Hashi's gonna lose. Also, even though Madara may posses the wood style, he won't be able to summon the gigantic 10000 armed statue as Hashi was indeed in sage mode for that which madara doesn' possess. Hashi's chakara levels are still larger compared to madara as well as his physical strength. But this is a tough call.

Personally I think with the Rinnegan now in play, it'll be a tie. But hurting Madara and then sealing him should do the job.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

madara is no more proficient at mokuton as nagato was with the rinnegan....can't tell me he is better than hashirama at spamming wood techniques...then their is sage mode which madara would definitely have trouble with.

i'm sorry,but I don't see that much of a jump over hashirama with the rinnegan than madara had with ems....six paths of course but hashirama dealt with dojutsus his whole life...I think he could deal with chibaku tensei just fine

to be honest,the recent chapter should show most that hashirama is still very much a threat to madara...their few panels showed that madara was on the defensive with his susano up and hashirama still able to see what was happening with his brother/co...atleast that was my interpretation of those panels....wasn't like madara was manhandling him.

why hasn't he toyed with hashirama like he did with the 5 kages?.....
    because that's his ass if he slips up....rinnegan or not
    Last edited by gnut; September 02, 2013 at 01:37 PM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    madara is no more proficient at mokuton as nagato was with the rinnegan....can't tell me he is better than hashirama at spamming wood techniques...then their is sage mode which madara would definitely have trouble with.

i'm sorry,but I don't see that much of a jump over hashirama with the rinnegan than madara had with ems....six paths of course but hashirama dealt with dojutsus his whole life...I think he could deal with chibaku tensei just fine

to be honest,the recent chapter should show most that hashirama is still very much a threat to madara...their few panels showed that madara was on the defensive with his susano up and hashirama still able to see what was happening with his brother/co...atleast that was my interpretation of those panels....wasn't like madara was manhandling him.

why hasn't he toyed with hashirama like he did with the 5 kages?.....
    because that's his ass if he slips up....rinnegan or not
    This just proves Hashi's power even more. And if madara did drop another few meteors, HASHIRAMA!! WITH NOW his unlimited chakara and Sage mode can either summon extremely large trees to cushion them and leave them on the ground as mountains. haha or use the budda statue to block the impact. I mean lets face it, the budda statue is more then enough to stop the meteors since that thing is bigger then the dam Jubi and the mountain range. God i love hashi. But not a much as i love konohamaru.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I think madara will win. It must be him the winner...why..when madara was fighting hashirama...madara knew all hashirama got...but the madara live like 100 year more. Learning jutsu and using power...

Plus fan base....please naruto manga was down hill till madara got introduce....while when hashirama got summon...he much like ruin the manga a bit...but the most interesting thing about him is hes goku/luffy atitude..but since he got to the fight. He lose that....
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

The good guy (Hashi) gonna get the win though miguel.They almost always do! But we can however, agree on one thing. Hashirama looks like a turd compared to Madara in terms of looks. Madara's character just looks badass.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    The good guy (Hashi) gonna get the win though miguel.They almost always do! But we can however, agree on one thing. Hashirama looks like a turd compared to Madara in terms of looks. Madara's character just looks badass.
    But this is naruto generation. Back in the past. Of.corse hashi would win.

For example..now we know that juubito is stronger then hashi...and juubito is going to get beat by naruto. Who run out of chackra alot of time got tire and got like days fighting without stop...
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

kishi and his line .... good guys have plot armor and they will win ....

Madara even couldn't kill a 3rd chracter since he become zombi .... and you want him to beat Hashirama ?!

don't make me laugh ...
    خداحافظ

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Senegal
    Post Thanks / Like

hashirama is unbeatable.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    But this is naruto generation. Back in the past. Of.corse hashi would win.

For example..now we know that juubito is stronger then hashi...and juubito is going to get beat by naruto. Who run out of chackra alot of time got tire and got like days fighting without stop...
    Hashi was stronger back in the past. But with Madaras new abilities, we'll see where this goes. It looks like a tie to me honestly.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    kishi and his line .... good guys have plot armor and they will win ....

Madara even couldn't kill a 3rd chracter since he become zombi .... and you want him to beat Hashirama ?!

don't make me laugh ...
    Haha the Hokages though? I forgot if some of them were dead. But if not there extremely fucked up. Madara was *playing* with them

New Reply