Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: How many people are going to steal the man-made fruits from the factory?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How many people are going to steal the man-made fruits from the factory?

I would love luffy to take a few so that they can sell it and make money. Im sure a lot of people would like to get their hands on them even though they are zoan type. What do you guys think will happen to all the fruits at the factory when DD is defeated?

Also, who says that DD doesn't have other rare fruits besides the mera mera fruit?

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner A c e's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How many people are going to steal the man-made fruits from the factory?

Luffy's crew wouldn't get into the black market and start "drug dealing". Maybe all the dwarves will eat a fruit

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A c e View Post
    Luffy's crew wouldn't get into the black market and start "drug dealing". Maybe all the dwarves will eat a fruit
    who says selling df are illegal? Df can be traded for gold or it can potentially help build alliances. Nami would definitely wants to make money of them.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    I would love luffy to take a few so that they can sell it and make money. Im sure a lot of people would like to get their hands on them even though they are zoan type. What do you guys think will happen to all the fruits at the factory when DD is defeated?

Also, who says that DD doesn't have other rare fruits besides the mera mera fruit?
    I was thinking about this a lot recently.

We've never seen somebody just buy a DF in this series before.

Like we've never seen Person A hand over 200mil beri for DF from Person B who owns various DF's.

We've also never seen someone who owns a bunch of rare DF's in the series before either.

A lot more I'd like Oda to show us.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    who says selling df are illegal?
    Well, they're pirates. So they shouldn't be worrying about what's illegal or not.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

From what i know so far The devil fruits producted by S.A.D are only Zoan type and not paramecia or logia type at least thats confirmed so far. Iam thinking many ppl are going to benefit from the factory's destruction and it wont be only the dwarfs. Iam thinking allied ppl to the straw hats like bart(maybe he will take few devil fruits for his crew mates) and iam thinking Sai and boo and even DChinjao has some chances and since they are gonna fight kaido who law said the number of the devil fruit pirates are allied with his are 400? which is a pretty big number and if you add that those pirate's are in nw for more time that sh it wont be a bad decision for oda to give those ppl some devil fruits. Since quality can own quanity its a possibility dont you think?

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't want everyone and their sister to become Zoans. Most named characters already have their individuality, strength and weaknesses, and we were told that these artificial fruits have side effects - something that could possibly be turned against their users.
    All in all, I would prefer the Smiles to be destroyed along with the factory.

Anyway, being a Zoan doesn't automatically make one a powerhouse: just look at how Chopper struggles in most serious situations. CP9 zoans were awe-inspiring because the guys were monsters right from the start...

And I wouldn't want the Strawhats to become underground brokers either. To use the remaining smiles in a one-time bargain with a strong party, why not. But they have more interesting things to do than open a DF shop.
    Last edited by Seafarer; September 12, 2013 at 06:39 AM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No one eats any, it all burns. I am pretty sure that DD had Caeser add a hypnotic suggestion in a plan to create a massive army for Kaido, and once he is on top have the Zoans turn on Kaido.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply