Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tsunade Vs. Suigesto !!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsunade Vs. Suigesto !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Her regeneration requires a specific technique to be active and relies solely on having enough chakra to fuel said growth. Growing new brain cells wouldn't prevent her from going unconscious. Not to mention that there are limits to what she can regrow, as we saw with the aftermath of her fight with Madara.

The problem with that is that Tsunade has no concentrated chakra attack. The closest thing to a Bijuu Blast a human can do is the Rasengan, which Tsunade doesn't know. The best she could do would be her standard punching, which really wouldn't be the same.
    The fact that her tech needs to be active and needs chakra is not relevant to the healing part. Obviously that if she dies before she can't activate it its not going to work... I was going under the assumption that its active and she has chakra for it when i addressed your "something you can't heal trough".

JMan could resurrect himself from the dead. He had no heartbeat. The only thing that would keep Tsunade down (a manga) is brain damage from loss of cells. Now considering she can grow entire organs just about instantly... I don't see how cell damage can keep her down (as long as that jutsu is active).

Let's also think about how she was CRUSHED by Madara and impaled multiple times... What are the odds her blood flow was good enough to keep her conscious under normal circumstances? Hell Danzo HAD NO HEARTH!! Its no different then not breathing like AT ALL as no oxygen would get to his brain...
    I am not going to believe she can be ko'ed by lack of oxygen to the point I really see it lol.

Tsunade's punches are big enough... Hell Sakura after she got her seal thing did a huge boom-boom (but yes I guess she is better then Tsunade?) Anyway she does not need to put him down in 1 hit. Multiple ones should work... Only problem is with HITTING him and considering how BAD she is at that part... No idea if she can. She can also summon her slug to burn Suigetsu. Not sure what effect would acid have on his water body but can't hurt to try right? It should at the very least turn his water body into a "acid rain" and probably kill him off.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    The fact that her tech needs to be active and needs chakra is not relevant to the healing part. Obviously that if she dies before she can't activate it its not going to work... I was going under the assumption that its active and she has chakra for it when i addressed your "something you can't heal trough".
    It's is quite relevant. Aside from it increasing Suigetsu's chances to take her down, it'll eventually gonna stop when she reaches her limit. As far as we have seen, it only last a set amount of time.

JMan could resurrect himself from the dead. He had no heartbeat. The only thing that would keep Tsunade down (a manga) is brain damage from loss of cells. Now considering she can grow entire organs just about instantly... I don't see how cell damage can keep her down (as long as that jutsu is active).
    But she can't, which is the point. Her growing more brain cells isn't gonna help her from being suffocated. The new cells will be just as dead as the old ones with no oxygen coming in.

Let's also think about how she was CRUSHED by Madara and impaled multiple times... What are the odds her blood flow was good enough to keep her conscious under normal circumstances? Hell Danzo HAD NO HEARTH!! Its no different then not breathing like AT ALL as no oxygen would get to his brain...
    I am not going to believe she can be ko'ed by lack of oxygen to the point I really see it lol.
    Her being conscious or not doesn't matter to her suffocating to death. She was KO'd by being cut/pulled in half, and her ability wasn't of any use in that situation. I'm not sure how Danzo is suppose to be a good example when he died after a few moments.

Tsunade's punches are big enough... Hell Sakura after she got her seal thing did a huge boom-boom (but yes I guess she is better then Tsunade?) Anyway she does not need to put him down in 1 hit. Multiple ones should work... Only problem is with HITTING him and considering how BAD she is at that part... No idea if she can. She can also summon her slug to burn Suigetsu. Not sure what effect would acid have on his water body but can't hurt to try right? It should at the very least turn his water body into a "acid rain" and probably kill him off.
    But it's still just a punch. The hit will only scatter him apart. Even if she was capable of generating a large enough flow of lightning, that still wouldn't stop his ability from saving him. We saw that during the summit. Not sure why you think adding acid to his water would hurt him, when as far as we've seen, he has nothing that would be damaged by it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering the size of her airbags I'm sure she's stored more then enough oxygen to go on for hours.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You say that as if her going from somewhat flat to massive doesn't imply she had some artificial "help"...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

GO FOR THE SUI-GUSTO

Eh I'd go with Tsunade, since I believe she has raiton and thus an (unfair) advantage against Suigetsu. Sucks to be him, but it also sucked to be Deidara for this exact reason. That said, Deidara could kill the shit out of Tsunade xD

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    well , I doubt she can regnerate if suigesto shot her head ( she has no brain to command his chakra to regenrate her body anymore ) or beheading her or drown her in his water prison ...

lets make it worse ... he can go to her stomach and explode her from inside ....
    Yeah by that logic anybody with water prison could win and if he actually took advantage of his abilities/was written with brains, Suigetsu could kill anyone by exploding them from the inside. Either way, Tsunade (informally) possesses raiton and could probably short out Suigetsu's ability to liquify.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    But it's still just a punch.
    That's the crux of this thread: how does one even go about killing Suigetsu? Can you kill a guy made of living water? Is it a jutsu like Konan's paper jutsu that apparently needs to be kept up, lest he also be fatally stabbed in his watery chest with a pipe? I thought I remember raiton nullifying his ability to liquify, in which case Tsunade wins. Unless Suigetsu is nigh-unkillable because of his very nature, in which case his liquification is not a jutsu that must be maintained.

I doubt the latter but totally wouldn't be surprised. He's taken some inhuman damage.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well we know it's possible. The Nidaime Mizukage was killed, though it took the power of Muu's Dust release, and his brother Mangetsu might have been killed, it's not clear. Raiton was stated as his weakness, but it doesn't so much nullify as it just stops him from acting. He was still all watery and such.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Rikudou King

Quote Quote:
    It's is quite relevant. Aside from it increasing Suigetsu's chances to take her down, it'll eventually gonna stop when she reaches her limit. As far as we have seen, it only last a set amount of time.
    We were not arguing if Suigetsu can eventualy make her run out of chakra and then get her. It was about her ability to heal and if it can or not keep her on her feed if she get's drowned.

Quote Quote:
    But she can't, which is the point. Her growing more brain cells isn't gonna help her from being suffocated. The new cells will be just as dead as the old ones with no oxygen coming in.
    Cell die following the absense of oxygen but before they can die more will be created. She can create new cells with chakra... Cells have a set amouth of time before they die if they don't get oxygen.

Quote Quote:
    Point is if you have a huge hole in your chest (blood flow will be completly shoot and blood presure reaching the brain would be so LOW that you should lose consciousness), broken spinal column (so no brain signals should reach her legs) and she was operating like nothing happened.

Quote Quote:
    Her being conscious or not doesn't matter to her suffocating to death. She was KO'd by being cut/pulled in half, and her ability wasn't of any use in that situation. I'm not sure how Danzo is suppose to be a good example when he died after a few moments.
    She was but do you see the seal active?
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/6
    How do you know that seal was still active? When she does super healing its perfecly visible:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/588/7

So yes i am sure her ability was of no use when she can't even use it...

As for Danzo... You have a very weird way of looking at the evidence... He was able to function for some time and then he did not die from that injury (even if he would have died eventualy obviously) but he decided to blow himself up. Point is he could keep conscious when absolutly no oxigen was reaching his brain.

Quote Quote:
    But it's still just a punch. The hit will only scatter him apart. Even if she was capable of generating a large enough flow of lightning, that still wouldn't stop his ability from saving him. We saw that during the summit. Not sure why you think adding acid to his water would hurt him, when as far as we've seen, he has nothing that would be damaged by it.
    And how exacly does the biju blast do more then her punches (and i don't mean in magnitude)? From what i can see a biju blast like a Rassengan grinds its target and blows up. Perfelcly comparable to her punches. Considering he does not have a lake all Tsunade needs to do is apply more punches.

You don't know how his water body works. Changing the chemestry of his water body could very well kill him... What if he has some living cells in that water? A CAVE can be KILLED by heat... Its a firm posibility that is all i am saying.
    Last edited by xXan; September 10, 2013 at 07:09 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We were not arguing if Suigetsu can eventualy make her run out of chakra and then get her. It was about her ability to heal and if it can or not keep her on her feed if she get's drowned.
    But Suigetsu doesn't need to wait til she runs out. Her creating new brain cells isn't gonna help the situation at all. Suffocation doesn't merely affect the brain, it affects the entire body.

Cell die following the absense of oxygen but before they can die more will be created. She can create new cells with chakra... Cells have a set amouth of time before they die if they don't get oxygen.
    About three to five minutes. But that doesn't exactly answer the question of what exactly that's gonna do to help her.

Point is if you have a huge hole in your chest (blood flow will be completly shoot and blood presure reaching the brain would be so LOW that you should lose consciousness), broken spinal column (so no brain signals should reach her legs) and she was operating like nothing happened.
    She wasn't operating like nothing happen. The best she could do was move her arms with some effort.

She was but do you see the seal active?
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/6
    How do you know that seal was still active? When she does super healing its perfecly visible:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/588/7

So yes i am sure her ability was of no use when she can't even use it...
    So you're saying that while she still had chakra available (which is shown by the mark on her forehead) to heal or regenerate, she just simply choose not to? If her ability was of use, she wouldn't have had to rely upon outside healing.

As for Danzo... You have a very weird way of looking at the evidence... He was able to function for some time and then he did not die from that injury (even if he would have died eventualy obviously) but he decided to blow himself up. Point is he could keep conscious when absolutly no oxigen was reaching his brain.
    Him "functioning" was slowing walking, and according to Obito, the technique was set to activate at the moment of his death. [1][2]. So he was killed by that injury.

And how exacly does the biju blast do more then her punches (and i don't mean in magnitude)? From what i can see a biju blast like a Rassengan grinds its target and blows up. Perfelcly comparable to her punches. Considering he does not have a lake all Tsunade needs to do is apply more punches.

You don't know how his water body works. Changing the chemestry of his water body could very well kill him... What if he has some living cells in that water? A CAVE can be KILLED by heat... Its a firm posibility that is all i am saying.
    When have we ever seen a Bijuu Blast grind? And her punches don't grind, so I'm not sure how that would even be comparable. Not to mention a lightning cloaked didn't do anything permanent, so why would there be a major difference with Tsunade. Unlike the Bijuu Blast which could hit Suigetsu completely, a punch from her would only hit a part of him.

If he can live with half his body gone, or with no body at all, then it seems quite unlikely adding in acid will hurt him,especially since we have seen that he can separate his own water from external sources. The cave wasn't "killed", it was merely returned to normal.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2