Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Are you ready to go back to school?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah!!!

6 30.00%
  • Hell No...

14 70.00%
New Reply

Thread: NarutoTheory Reviews Naruto Chapter 645: Two Powers!!

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

NarutoTheory Reviews Naruto Chapter 645: Two Powers!!

In any case, what I want to say is...now I'm going to let you use your sage power while you're using my power as well!
    Yin Kurama

Shall we begin?
    Obito

Naruto Chapter 645: Two Powers
    The images in this review are credited to mangapanda and deviantart this week.

Let me begin by saying...this was a very good chapter. It was an enjoyable read and it was fun to see Sasuke quaking in his boots for once when it comes to Naruto's powers. Kishimoto's comedy fit in well to make this chapter incredible. Can't wait to see Sasuke get his power up. Now for a little bit of bad news, school is coming up for me, it'll be my senior year for high school and I'm taking a lot of IB classes. Therefore I won't be able to do a lot of reviews any more.
    Now some more good news: This coming Sunday is my Birthday!!! (September 8 for those of you without a calendar lol)

But anyway let's get on to a brief review of the chapter. It's basically just another set up chapter but let's get to the facts.

1) Naruto uses Bijuu mode and starts to prepare for an attack and then remembers his attacks are useless without Senjutsu chakra.

2) Naruto and Kyuubi come to an agreement that he will let Naruto gather sage energy while using his own now.

3) Naruto goes Sage-Kyuubi mode, like I and many other people predicted chapters and chapters ago.

4) Minato goes Bijuu Mode.

5) Naruto and Minato do a Twin Bijuu mode Rasengan and Tobirama hiraishins them to Obito....and it fails because Obito Meat tanks it will the Juubi's Body Parts as well as his Black Particle Technique. My guess is he cancelled out the Sage attack because the Juubi body parts are pure Natural Energy. Then the Black Particle jutsu finished them off.

6) Sasuke feels weaker than Naruto (hinting that he may get a power up very soon).

7) Obito releases some of the Juubi and says he's going to start Infinite Tsukiyomi.

It's a quick fast paced set up chapter. We get some character development with Naruto and Yin Kurama. Turns out Hashirama and Madara are fine because the Bijuudama didn't have the nullification of Ninjutsu ability en-graded in it. I like how Sasuke is kind of becoming like the young Naruto now where he's at a place where he feels inferior to the the grown Naruto and he wants to get on his level.

5 out 5

Conclusion and Predictions

1) Sasuke is going to get a power up soon. Hopefully something unique like the Kyuubi-Sage eyes...and not another Rinnegan spammer.

2) I actually kind of hope that Infinite Tsukiyomi succeeds...so we get a whole arc of Naruto and Sasuke..."Fighting in the dream world" now that would be cool.

3) The way I see it is...Naruto only has one possible power up left...and that's if Minato is still going to give Yang Kurama to him...who knows maybe he'll end up giving it to Sasuke.

I've already said much of what can be said of this chapter. There's not much you can pull/analyse from it other than power levels at this point.

Thanks for reading! Enjoy your day, all you Mangahelpers

Link to Naruto Chapter 645: Two Powers

P.S. - Make sure you check out some of the great anime artwork created on DeviantArt.com

P.P.S - I now have a Blog Page for all my Naruto Chapter Reviews, check it out: NarutoTheory Review BlogPage

P.P.P.S - It's 2013 and we're entering the Winter of Next-Gen gaming, which would you rather be playing the next Naruto game on? - Xbox One or PS4

P.P.P.P.S - Make sure to check out Bloomerwedgies new Capslock Review. I myself have become quite fond of them. I'm going off to read it now! *Goes into Kyuubi-Sage Mode*

Last edited by narutotheory; September 04, 2013 at 10:33 AM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TAnaBATA's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NarutoTheory Reviews Naruto Chapter 645: Two Powers!!

Frankly I have to admit that I laugh a little seeing Kurama and Naruto interacting like that,but yeah,it was a good chapter all in all.
    And finally we see the famous Sage Mode and Bm together even if it's just a teaser for now as Naruto hasn't used yet the advantages of the new form.
    Mmm...I suppose next week the chapter should be quite interesting.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chibistar6's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't mean to troll at all, but I'm seriously wondering the reason that you rated this chapter 5/5 here but voted it 'awful' in the chapter thread poll...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chibistar6 View Post
    I don't mean to troll at all, but I'm seriously wondering the reason that you rated this chapter 5/5 here but voted it 'awful' in the chapter thread poll...
    I'm pretty sure I didn't vote in that poll.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh. This is a nice review. I'd like to point out the scene where both Minato and Naruto entered Biju mode and did rasengan was unbelieveable.. Most epic scene in a VERY LONG time...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

i think eventually, naruto will release the fox. they're friends after all, so perhaps, sage naruto will combat sage sasuke

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Expletivebmp View Post
    i think eventually, naruto will release the fox. they're friends after all, so perhaps, sage naruto will combat sage sasuke
    Your theory is mind boggeling. I wanna see that so badly though. You creative mad genius .

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Your theory is mind boggeling. I wanna see that so badly though. You creative mad genius .
    Well...Naruto did say he was going to let Kurama go after he received his help in the war.

Tomorrow's my Birthday! Yay!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

It's still bothering me, that Minato has instant access to all that Bijuu related things (using it's chakra, EVEN TAILED BEAST MODE) which Naruto hat to train so hard for so long. It just isn't fair and it's an insult to Narutos growth and achievements.

It was a nice chapter though.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    Well...Naruto did say he was going to let Kurama go after he received his help in the war.

Tomorrow's my Birthday! Yay!

When did he say that!?!?!?!?!? NOO!!! Kurama noo. ;(

Happy birthday

New Reply