Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

45 34.62%
  • Good

38 29.23%
  • Meh.

26 20.00%
  • Bad

10 7.69%
  • Awful

11 8.46%
New Reply
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 646 Discussion / 647 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

The coming of the Sage will appear in naruto's realm somehow and explain how to stop the juubi if not naruto will treat that tree like fucking ramen and Madara to doesn't seem evil he seems good but doing it in a bad way if he had never read that stone pillar would he still be a leaf shinobi hmm

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    also the timeline dictates that the GOD TREE bear a fruit in every 1000 years i think Kishi should research more on these things i mean 1000 years? so someone is watching the tree for generations and when it bear a fruit no one cares?
    That's just one more parallel in this manga, to another certain manga with a millenial war.

Maybe it created the fruit so that someone might eat it and so it will get a chance to play the bloodthirsty god for once.
    Last edited by Schabrak; September 10, 2013 at 04:33 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Spoiler show
    Jman , Tsunadi, orochimaru, amaterasu, tsukoyumi, izanagi, izanami and ALL THE BIJUUs , that's how kishi works and that's how he has always done it... he uses ancient myths and literature
    Last edited by meeedoooz; September 10, 2013 at 04:09 AM.
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by meeedoooz View Post
    i don't see what the Jews in Nazi Germany reference has to with this ! it's not a ruler or a government , it's the god they believe in ! they have to follow that's what having a god means,
    Nope, you are wrong. It being a god or not is of little difference. Just because it, or others, decide it is a deity (even if it is one...) it doesn't mean you have to follow what it says.
    If a god (pick whichever you like) decided that all Jews/Christians/white people/Mexicans/whoever should suffer, do you think that you should accept this?

as to nuking people, isn't that what she did ? didn't she seek massive force to subdue her enemies ? it's like the US using nuking japan. seeking peace through massive power is the worst thing ever ! and wasn't that pains idea in the first place ?
    Again, this is not correct. It could be argued that the Americans nuking Japan was a method to stop the war. A method to stop the conflict. The tree did its actions to restore the state of conflict that happened before. Well, to selfishly take its chakra back - it still leads to the same outcome. In fact, the Americans nuking Japan is far more complicated than a tree that just wanted to have a small amount of its power back.

people will always have wars, that doesn't justify defying her god which is wrong to obtain massive power which is even more wrong !
    Again, why is it wrong to defy the tree god?
    "people will always have wars" sounds like a pretty defeatist attitude for non-action. Just because wars are likely anyway, doesn't mean that you shouldn't try to make it a better place.
    In my mind, her trying to bring an end to the conflict is much more moral than not doing so. Even if the all-powerful, vengeful, asshat of a tree god doesn't want her to.
    Last edited by zimbardo; September 10, 2013 at 06:12 AM.
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

sasuke will use the eye technique that itachi used on kabuto. So much for naruto becoming the next rikudo, since he looks done.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 646 Discussion / 647 Predictions

Posts from the other thread will be moved here...nobody expected such early releases, so apologies for the mess

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Next time, please PM a mod in charge, or a global before you start posting spoilers in the other thread...check them to be online too, before you PM them, too

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiruzen!!!! HELLZ YEAH!

Let's go, old man style

It's nice to know the Sage's name. But the story was kinda lame.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's curious how Rikudou Sennin's name of Hagoromo, is the same as the shinobi's clan name that Hashirama saw lying in the river. I wonder if there's a connection.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay Hiruzen!
    That was an epic entrance from the old man.

Let's play a game how many ninjas can you see on this page?

I will give you two clues

Clue 1

Clue 2

Spoiler show
    Infinite RAGE!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks to me like Kishi found his old SNES and played some Secret of Mana recently.

Btw. whats up with Kaguya? Thats Kimimaro's clan... probably no coherence at all, yet still a bit strange to me.
    Last edited by LnDRash; September 10, 2013 at 04:42 AM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Tobirama was freaking concerned to naruto. As if naruto was his freaking grandson,

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

My fav manga chapters. This week are about flashback.

If the tree get a fuit...i hope kishi give it to sasuke. And not naruto...it will be too damn much....

Soo who ever eat the chackra chackra no mi...will have infinity chackra or a chackra equal to the 10 tails
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    again, having a god means following please don't put things that has nothing to do with the point. the rule wasn't kill all whoever, it was don't eat that fruit! if someone can't follow his god in that simple task then he deserves punishment that's all i have to say about this

Spoiler show
    don't agree and will never agree with that argument !! not taking into account that this negates what you were saying before. alright to stop the war we must kill hundreds of thousands of civilians ?! what is that ?!! how is that different from what pain wanted ?!! as for the tree, like i mentioned it's their god and they defied it ! and in that process created more powerful ways for humans to kill each other in mass numbers. it doesn't seem to be a matter of small amount of chakara

Spoiler show
    BECAUSE IT'S THEIR GOD !!! in my mind her trying to make peace through mass murder or any other way when a government or ruler decides to kill all those who aren't with him ( or opponents or enemies or whatever ) with massive power is not understandable !!! how can you first say this

Quote Quote:
    If a god (pick whichever you like) decided that all Jews/Christians/white people/Mexicans/whoever should suffer, do you think that you should accept this?
    about a mere fruit and then agree to a human seeking massive power to really kill all her opposition ?!!!
    Last edited by meeedoooz; September 10, 2013 at 04:48 AM.
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

This chapter... just...

Seriously on topic!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmm - interesting chapter. That story though interesting seems like it has been pulled out of thin air / made up on the fly....How can the Uchiha table have so much? It was only a tiny tablet . I am also amazed that the Senju know so little.....

I think this is the time for Sasuke to step in...I don't think Naruto is out though (we will see...)... Not sure I am happy for that for the return of the old fogey (mac) that is the 3rd...Interesting that Minato could not use Hiraishin (plot hole?) - He still had the Kyuubi cloak....?
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

New Reply
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast