Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

45 34.62%
  • Good

38 29.23%
  • Meh.

26 20.00%
  • Bad

10 7.69%
  • Awful

11 8.46%
New Reply
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: Naruto 646 Discussion / 647 Predictions

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 646 Discussion / 647 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    TBH I felt this was actually pretty well done. In Pt 1, Hashirama and Tobirama didn't say too much. Their personalities were distant and aloof which can lead more for the imagination, but for me it was believable that there was something different about the way Orochimaru used the jutsu then from the get-go beyond the wiping out personalities. Also, it makes sense for Orochimaru to be more cautious because as arrogant as Orochimaru may have been, he wasn't crazy enough to assume he would always have 100% control over them back then. Something similar to this was suggested (maybe a slight retcon) when Orochimaru re-summoned the Kage this time, when he hinted how he had to tread lightly due to Hashirama. Kabuto was pretty wreckless too... and one of the takeaways between the two (this is a little off-topic) was how Orochimaru had the ability to change his ambition and perhaps COULD be influenced.

It's like you said, their personalities were different - very true IMO. I think it's a little more believable though.

Funny as this sounds... IMO... Sasuke is the one character Kishimoto was having the most trouble with. He couldn't decide how he wanted to develop him (100%). On the one hand vs. Killer Bee, he was thinking of his teammates and regretted the condition they were in while taking on the 8 tails. But then later on Karin talked about how 'cold' he was, almost as though he was being controlled or something had taken over him. Then later still, he wanted to wipe out Konoha (still) and Naruto, only to meet Itachi again and come to a different conclusion. And yet after all of these changes in his 'coloring', I still want to know what it was about being at the Kage summet that had him kill all the samurai... unless it was just a job for us to see his susano'o. So I wonder - if he knew what Madara knew about the God Tree, if he'd still want to destroy it or not.

Sasuke's a character that has deadly ADHD & has a borderline personality. I mean, can you imagine what would happen if some girl broke up with him?

... whoops.

I think it makes some sense with Sasuke - he probably got so close to Danzou that he abandoned logic. But that was a quick change from caring about his teammates to leaving them in the trash. At least he's being careful to keep Sasuke ambiguous now, so we won't be shocked by his face turn or heel turn later on. In wrestling terms, Sasuke's a tweener. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I'll just quote myself:

Not really. That kind of thinking falls to ones who tend to criticize Naruto far more than he deserves. Naturally, this also applies to him. Kurama watched his actions for 16 years, he could easily learn exactly what type of an individual Naruto is. That's why he stated that he watched him throughout his life, multiples times, and that he knows what kind of person he is. The situation with other Bijuu was just a culmination. You gotta think outside of the box a little and not take everything so literally.
    That's a bad counter - "only haters think like that!"

THe Kyuubi tried to kill him on at least two counts - against Pain and when Naruto wanted to steal its chakra. Yet in a few hours, I'm supposed to believe he and Naruto are best buddies now? That's bullshit, to be honest. There was no buildup to that, just Naruto being all "HURR DURR I SAVE BIJUU KYUUBI NO BAD!!!1" and the Kyuubi turns super duper good, which is not what I expected to see. Know when the Kyuubi gave Naruto chakra against Madara? Or when Naruto asked it for chakra to summon Bunta or because he couldn't use his chakra against Neji? How the Kyuubi gloated and gave it to him? That's what I wanted to see for a while, and THEN I wouldn't mind it being as nice as it is now. It all feels far too rushed - the Kyuubi got rid of its anger and hatred in like, a chapter flat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    I didn't want to sound like a hater, for me the major problem was the huge change of Akatsuki from before and after. Obito would have been such a good character, if he had been crushed and killed by that gigantic rock some hundred chapters back. The major problem is that Kishimoto promised to do a Kakashi gaiden so often, that he somehow intermixed that with plot line of Naruto and thus we got Tobi=Obito, or Tobi to begin with. That's how it feels.
    Feels more like Kishi had a change of heart due to some things, and then he lost interest and just said "fuck it, whatever." I mean, he went from showing mature Naruto after Pain to Naruto screwing up in a fight, flipflopping from dumb Naruto to smart Naruto, and etc. I'm not even sure what he planned to do with Tobi, and whether he flip flopped on that too.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I did not liked the first pages of the chapter, I did not liked that the Juubi in its final form got caught the chakra that Naruto had given to the ninja of the alliance.
    I did not liked this particularly because I was hoping that thanks to the the fox chakra even the ninja of the alliance could fight against Obito, since Kurama's chakra other than as a shield, it could even increase the power of their jutsu (just like has already happened in this war), but unfortunately the chakra was used only to make sure that Minato could teleport all out from the barrier.
    I hoped this because I think that the best chapter of the war are those that have fought the ninja of the alliance, the first chapters of the war or even more the chapters immediately after the arrival of the alliance for support Naruto (aside from the chapter 615 that not only is best chapter of the war, but at least for me even the best chapter of the whole manga).

On the contrary, I liked it a lot when Madara explains his plan and the reasons why He is doing this, I really liked that we have finally knew something more about the Rikudou Sennin, and also on what is written on Uchiha's stone.
    I have made various theories to explain why Minato could not use the Hiraishin to reach Naruto, however I will say only one of it, since explain all of it would take too much time.
    The explanation that I will write of is that perhaps after having been touched by the balls that eliminate the ninjutsu, it is not only his arm that can not regenerate, but that in someway even his whole body is no longer an Edo Tensei, so even his chakra is no longer unlimited (in the the truth I think it is unlikely).
    I liked that Tobirama finally uses Water's jutsus, and that with one of them He cut some branches of the Shinju.
    I really hope that in the next chapters Minato will show us some elemental technique, infact despite He is fighting since several chapters We do not yet know which element He uses (I think that form him are suited the wind and the lighting elements).

In any case, I liked that Sarutobi was the one who saved Naruto, after that Naruto was captured and robbed of chakra from the Shinju.
    I liked this because besides the fact that we now have the final confirmation that he is alive (I actually have never had any doubts on this), I even liked the way he saved him, jumping from branch to branch, as if He was a monkey, just like his evocation.
    Finally Sakura is down injured, since he has still the chakra of Kurama around her I think that is because She has fallen from the snail or because he has finished the chakra (infact the few times She appeared when she asked Hinata the situations of the battle, She was still using the technique of Katsuyu to heal the shinobi of the aliance from distance, we can notice it if We see the position of her arms).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I can't believe I'm gonna say this but if they're having problems with that, they should watch a few latest episodes of anime. There's actually a fillerish episode of Kurama's thoughts. His original statements taken from the manga and put the extended thoughts and explanations between. I think that would describe what I'm trying to say.

But even without that, if you consider 16 years of watching him, their relationship blooming since the start of the war, it's not really just a chapter or two like many are saying, it's far from that.
    And now you saying that we should watch that low quality awfull anime _ especially its fillers _ to understand manga ?

Come one , anime should has at least more quality than manga to force me to watch it ....
    Kishi drawing skill is much better than that anime .....

Now , i only watch hxh anime because it has better quality compare to hxh manga ..... And i want see vinland saga and gmaran anime ...

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Anyway , the most important of this chapter is that we knew that ninjas are CURSED . So they should solve this proble or in next generation they will invate dragon balls level jutsu and blow up their planet ... Especially now that sage mode user pop up from left and right ....

Ninja are cursed and among them uchiha are cursed ... Maybe shinju is mad because human who have sharingan ....
    Last edited by shafagh; September 16, 2013 at 05:38 PM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

^,Shinju is damn mad because its power was stolen. It wants to get it back. Doesn't have something to do with sharingan.

,On another note it's awesome to see Hiruzen back at least, disproving those people who said he's dead, and he just contributed something so that Tobirama could do his thing and teleport them to a safer area.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chibistar6's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ch647 is gonna be the end of the next volume...right? So with this 21-page chapter...it's gotta end with a "huge" cliffhanger, ie, FINALLY the start of the Infinite Tsukuyomi that kishi's been teasing for over a year now >_>

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow i just cant wait for 21 page chapter.

Oro-a ninja is someone who know alot of jutsu.
    J-man- no it someone who is got the guts to keep fighting. Jutsu dont matter.
    Oro- j-man StFu. You wanna talk. I bet you know more then 100 jutsu.

Funny thing of the past, i add some..
    senju clan thing jutsu are not important....really who they trying to fool..tobirama and hashirama know alot of jutsu..

Ok naruto is down, who will stop the IT....i want sasuke to stop it...that way madara will notice him and will ask to hashirama who is that kid...and hashirama will tell him everything he knows about sasuke...then the second time they try to make IT. Sasuke will stop it againg but naruto will play the big part.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Twenty-one pages? Who said it'd be that long? O_o I don't remember any chapter being that long, regardless of volume, holiday, or anniversary.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

,I actually think this is the perfect opportunity for Kishi to show the best of Hiruzen by letting him bump shinju branches and do more awesome moves or anything impressive.

,Naruto is temporarily out of the picture. Minato and Tobirama's hirashin can't deal with this thing offensively. Sasuke is still immobile as far as his action is concerned. Others can't do a damn. Hashirama is still occupied by Madara. Thus, again this can be the perfect time for Kishi to substantiate the title Hiruzen was once described.

,Some may actually beat the pulp and say 'he no longer has the chance, it's too late already' or any statement of the like that marks his inferiority. But I really care for this character, hoping that Kishi will give him time to shine (Tobirama got it so why not him as he fucking deserves it) and somehow prove more of his spot as one pretty strong hokage. He's an edo after all now, which at least compensates for the said lacking of energy tools due to old age - always source of debate about this stuff.

,Infinite Tsukuyomi is coming. Kishi can actually make him break out of it or any special feat from him can be portrayed before or during that dilemma. I can't really tell what should be the exact feats he must exhibit to emphasize his greatness, but it's up for Kishi how will it be done. The important thing is, I'm hoping for the enhancement of his character.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28