Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

45 34.62%
  • Good

38 29.23%
  • Meh.

26 20.00%
  • Bad

10 7.69%
  • Awful

11 8.46%
New Reply
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 646 Discussion / 647 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 646 Discussion / 647 Predictions

Gotta say that this is anything but original. /onepiecedragonballztreeofmight

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by meeedoooz View Post
    again, having a god means following please don't put things that has nothing to do with the point. the rule wasn't kill all whoever, it was don't eat that fruit! if someone can't follow his god in that simple task then he deserves punishment that's all i have to say about this
    Ok, I will not continue this, we obviously have different views on what 'rights' a divine being actually has. Or, perhaps, what rights a non-divine being does. ;-)
    I will talk no more on the issue of a divine power, as I feel if I do I may begin to offend people I do not intend to.

don't agree and will never agree with that argument !! not taking into account that this negates what you were saying before. alright to stop the war we must kill hundreds of thousands of civilians ?! what is that ?!! how is that different from what pain wanted ?!! as for the tree, like i mentioned it's their god and they defied it ! and in that process created more powerful ways for humans to kill each other in mass numbers. it doesn't seem to be a matter of small amount of chakara
    Don't see how it negates what I was saying before. It all depends on what price you put on peace. Just for the record, I do not think that the nuking of Japan was as simple as you make it sound. Nor was the message aimed solely at Japan (for sure the USA wanted to make a point to the USSR also). However, this topic will quickly go 'off topic' - so like the whole god business I will end it here.
    That is what made Pain an interesting villain. You could reject his method of going about it, but his message and goal was almost that of a hero.
    Again, ignoring the right or wrong aspect of defying the tree... The tree didn't care about the humans killing each other at all. Therefore, it seems unlikely that it would care about them getting more powerful methods to do so. More likely, going by this chapter alone, is that it summoned the Jyuubi as a way to strike back in revenge to take back what it saw as its. Like a child punching another for taking its sweets.

BECAUSE IT'S THEIR GOD !!! in my mind her trying to make peace through mass murder or any other way when a government or ruler decides to kill all those who aren't with him ( or opponents or enemies or whatever ) will massive power is not understandable !!! how can you first say this
    Quote Quote:
    If a god (pick whichever you like) decided that all Jews/Christians/white people/Mexicans/whoever should suffer, do you think that you should accept this?
    about a mere fruit and then agree to a human seeking massive power to really kill all her opposition ?!!!
    I am sorry, but I do not understand this at all. If you mean, how can I accept a human seeking massive power to kill her opposition, then I do not accept this. However, it says that she was able to stop the war by herself. It doesn't say that this was necessarily through mass murder.
    Even if it was. We have 2 morally questionable sides.

Kaguya Ootsutsuki - Kills people to bring peace and end war. Bringing about a new situation where people are no longer at war, with a possibility that peace may (eventually) take root.
    Tree - Kills people to take back power and allow wars to restart. Putting situations back as they were before, where people will constantly kill each other.

Both have moral issues - as both involve the main character (Kaguya Ootsutsuki or the tree) actively killing people. However the outcomes are quite different. I know which I would prefer...

@ Schabrak
    Spoiler show

Just realized that there is no longer any need for spoilers...
    Last edited by zimbardo; September 10, 2013 at 05:12 AM.
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Its Jack and the Beanstalk!!!

Narut... I mean Jack is gonna climb the Beanstalk and fight a big bad giant!!!

And when was the moon a mirror in Narutoverse?
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    That's her first name, did you not read the Rikudo's name to come to his wrong conclusion? :P
    What conclusion? I just said that its strange. Why would you name a character Kaguya when you already have a Kaguya clan in your story?
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Because it's a common name to be used in manga, that's why. And because as mentioned before, Kishimoto is intellectually bankrupt, he had to use the name of one of the most famous "japanese" princessess, one that also had a story containing the moon or rather her being from there.

Research, it doesn't take a library full of books to look the name up, just google.

http://myanimelist.net/character.php?q=Kaguya

Or do you also question why Sasuke was named after Sarutobi's father?
    Last edited by Schabrak; September 10, 2013 at 05:31 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    What conclusion? I just said that its strange. Why would you name a character Kaguya when you already have a Kaguya clan in your story?
    Hahaha in naruto filler..there was a clan name. Kurama...i know it not original with the story. But it was funny
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

so Sasuke real goal is to destroying ninjutsu by killing all Bijjues .... ( wow MH members even mention this theory )

God tree >>>>> Jubbi + Rinnegan (Sage of six paths ) >>> Bijjus + Sharingans ( main sages legacy ) ....

now it make sense why he changed his mind .... he read Uchiha tablet and find out about this ( he didn't get surprised at all in this chapter ... )

now he hate ninjas !!!!!!!!! damn him ...

_____

Imo from humanity perspective , ninjustsu is failed achievement by humans ...

now people won't even get free by their death and rest in peace ( Naruto world is Godlless world so hell and heaven has no value in it ) .... because some mad ninja made ET and will use dead people to his war machine ...

________-

and the source of Hahsirama power is clear now , God tree ............ Hashirama is downgrade version of God tree .........
    Last edited by shafagh; September 10, 2013 at 05:17 AM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi made a mistake with the incoerence here.How come rikkudo knew that the tree eye would reflect on the moon to cast the mugen tsukiyomi when he was the one that created the moon?the moon never excisted before the fight between rikkudo and juubi.Here we have two options.a giant error from kishi or maybe rikuudo himselfe cast the mugen tsukiyomi to maintain the illusionary peace and he dismissed dhe genjutsu before his death than the humanity started to fight eachother again.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    so Sasuke real goal is to destroying ninjutsu by killing all Bijjues .... ( wow MH members even mention this theory )

God tree >>>>> Jubbi + Rinnegan (Sage of six paths ) >>> Bijjus + Sharingans ( main sages legacy ) ....

now it make sense why he changed his mind .... he read Uchiha tablet and find out about this ( he didn't get surprised at all in this chapter ... )

now he hate ninjas !!!!!!!!! damn him ...

_____

Imo from humanity perspective , ninjustsu is failed achievement by humans ...

now people won't even get free by their death and rest in peace ( Naruto world is Godlless world so hell and heaven has no value in it ) .... because some mad ninja made ET and will use dead people to his war machine ...

________-

and the source of Hahsirama power is clear now , God tree ............ Hashirama is downgrade version of God tree .........
    maybe he never read the entire story on the stone tablet because to read it all he needs rinnegan.tobi mentioned the eyes order to read the tablet
    Sharingan<MS<Rinnegan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by katon_style View Post
    Kishi made a mistake with the incoerence here.How come rikkudo knew that the tree eye would reflect on the moon to cast the mugen tsukiyomi when he was the one that created the moon?the moon never excisted before the fight between rikkudo and juubi.Here we have two options.a giant error from kishi or maybe rikuudo himselfe cast the mugen tsukiyomi to maintain the illusionary peace and he dismissed dhe genjutsu before his death than the humanity started to fight eachother again.
    I always thought that RS sealed Juubi body to moon not create moon .... but kishi should reread his own story ... ( I hope he doesn't throw away his manga in middle of war arc )

Quote Quote:
    maybe he never read the entire story on the stone tablet because to read it all he needs rinnegan.tobi mentioned the eyes order to read the tablet
    Sharingan<MS<Rinnegan
    Actully , Madara did read this things while he had EMS ... and Sasuke had EMS when he summon hokages ....

_________

anyway , are you notice this :::

Bad guys completely stomped good guys .... if it wasn't because Sasuke , this war could end long time ago .... so this mean Kabuto + Tobi + ET + Gedo Mazo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ninja alliance army + NAruto and QB ( equipped by asspull no jutsu and plot armor no jutsu and TNJ and LNJ ) ....

this is another reason why Ninjutusu is so dangerous and humanity need to get ride of it , or at least limit it power ( by killing all bijuus ) ......................

but we have a useless main character who had a big mouse an plot armor and TNJ .....
    Last edited by shafagh; September 10, 2013 at 05:27 AM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner gintoky's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    That's her first name, did you not read the Rikudo's name to come to his wrong conclusion? :P

Not sure if serious or highly idiotic statement to make about a gigantic tree. How would they know it's godly when it never shared any of it's power before? Who allowed this "god" to make such judgement, why didn't it defend itself, why let the fruit be there in the open? The only conclusion one has to come up here is that it wanted to be eaten to awaken as a being and if possible kill all chakra carrying beings. Sounds dumb and actually is so. A god who doesn't help isn't worth worshipping.[Reminds me of the God Butcher in Thor.]
    maybe it went something like this "it was written down in a tablet by ancestors of six path who actually created the tree, who are actually aliens from mars" and most likely "that tablet is inside the uchiha tablet"

this chapter was like a badly written fanfiction, anything in this chapter did not make sense.

p.s. where was sarutobi all this time????

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

There's a lot more that doesn't make any sense.

If chakra doesn't originally belong to humans, how comes they turn into emaciated mummies when you take it away? If chakra is a literally a persons life force, then how did people life before they got their hands on that fruit? Did they use to be undead or what?

And how the heck did chakra spread to all people if only one person ate that fruit? Does that mean that every living person nowdays is a descendant of Kaguya? Wow... that woman must have been a total breeding factory... like a Xenomorph Queen or a Zerg Hive or something.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

If we look at all the obvious Evangelion parallels here, we realize that the Juubi held the fruit of life and unfathomable power whereas humanity held the fruit of knowledge and unfathomable creativity.

When Kaguya ate the fruit, she pulled a Yui Hikari and became godmode EVA-01, she had the power of god and the knowledge of man and just like how Adam awoke the Angels because man stole his fruit, the God Tree awoke the Juubi because man had stole his.

The Sage of the Six Paths was a hybrid of humans and god, he was like Kaworu or Rei and held the power to store god's soul whitin himself hence he became the first Jinchuuriki.

Just like how Adam's power gave birth to ~16 angels, the Juubi's power gave birth to 9 holy beast with the difference that the sage shared the fruit of knowledge and made the bijuu sentient and emotional beings rather than the blue and orange fiends people fight in the Eva series.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that's def interesting

Btw where is that guy that argued with me nonstop that Hiruzen was gone by obitos attack

15. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess it's time for Naruto to show us if he's really the heir of RS or not, the Juubi sensed smth about Naruto, so he's bound to get some insane powerup sooner or later at this point of the story

I think that somehow, we may get to see RS right now (in this realm) due to some magical jutsu made thanks to Kishimoto

Also it seems Madara still has a hidden card under his sleeve...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mbacarra's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Sharingan<MS<Rinnegan

hmmm I don't think that was the case a long time ago when humans still don't know anything about chakra. it was stated in the chapter that the shinju was oblivious of the war so there's not necessarily a mention that the sage knew it was a way to "reflect" the genjutsu. unless it was stated in the previous chapters, please do prove me wrong.

with regards to the moon being a "reflective" agent, well on a realistic standpoint, the moon reflects the sun's rays that's why it glows. and since it has direct "affect" on the planet, maybe madara thought it was the best way to reflect the genjutsu on a planetary-scale.

on the chapter, well I knew Saru wasn't dead yet, but that was heck a lot of chapters to be "late". is he trying to be a "hero" because heroes are always late? lol

interesting chapter, I like backstories like these, although the whole where-the-chakra-came-from kinda somehow reminded me of avatar. and somehow, I think the only way for this war to end is for all chakra to be returned and probably destroyed, as someone mentioned earlier, that it was maybe sasuke's real goal. lucky guy didn't get zapped.

now I personally think the tsukiyomi will definitely come to reality, unless madara and hashirama stops obito.

New Reply
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast