Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 548 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 548 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 548 Spoiler Discussion

Omeda

Not much to go on yet - I am guessing 'thin ice' is going to be something like the one shot mirage technique he used against Halibel. Something to confuse the enemy with reflections into thinking that he hit Toshiro when he didn't (like a weaker version of Aizen's illusions as it only effects the sight).
    Infinite RAGE!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it looks like the only good page on this chapter will be Toshiro's new powers Omeda? not so much

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

"Thin ice" - doesn't sound awesome at all. Here, how about some "0 Kelvin ice"? :/ So Toshiro can create shields now.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    So Toshiro can create shields now.
    Very 'thin' ones...
    Infinite RAGE!

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 548 Discussion / 549 Predictions

I poo pooed the thin ice before, seems I was perhaps wrong. I actually quite like this Toshiro Rangikyu combo tag-team. It is an interesting method to get past a more-powerful (perhaps) enemy. It is a nice way to become strong without his bankai.
    I am hoping that this break enabled the author to find other exciting ways to get around the lost bankais.

In fact, I will go so far as to say I wasn't even that annoyed by the Omeda business.

Too quick to judge as usual

Not a terrible chapter
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard fight chapter, but at least we now know for certain that they still have their shikai.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto just used Yggdrasil + Apple of eden as reference and now

Bleach use a tech similar to Naruto's HAKU? where haku can use the ice mirrors to attack ?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Puh that was quite a short and unexciting chapter. Hitsu Tag team with Matsumoto, only to show a new tactic to defeat "the heat". His victory was predictable.. But now to Omaeda... Will he go Bankai to protect his little sister?

Now would be the time to shine for him.. I hope he doesnt die, I like him ^^

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    Very 'thin' ones...
    Reading the actual chapter did help a bit. Works for the title and we can finally see two shinigami cooperate like that.

It would be nice if every fight did only take this long, so we won't need a whole year to show every encounter.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Amigo View Post
    Puh that was quite a short and unexciting chapter. Hitsu Tag team with Matsumoto, only to show a new tactic to defeat "the heat". His victory was predictable.. But now to Omaeda... Will he go Bankai to protect his little sister?

Now would be the time to shine for him.. I hope he doesnt die, I like him ^^
    I think the all the fights will have a predictable outcome, so I don't think you should have many expectations there...the interesting part is how Kubo will manage to make the bankai-less captains win...he must come up with interesting ways for them, and also he must come up with interesting bankais for the rest too...so I think the actual details in the fights will be worth waiting for...

Personally I liked this chapter a lot...a not so drawn out fight, with a very cool combo tactic...my only beef is that we didn't see other characters shown as well...I like the style where multiple fronts are shown within one chapter, and one gets resolved quickly. Then the next one introduces a new front and finishes another. This happened in this chapter, but only with 2 fronts, so it was a bit disappointing and short...

But I feel Kubo is in a pretty good and creative mood, so I'm looking forward to future chapters

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I waited this long for this crap?! lol thin ice? really? what a total buzz kill. Why waste pages on omaeda? I don't see the point.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ikahel's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems that Rukia's shikai is more badass icetype zanpaktou than Hitsugaya's ; o In early chapters didn't hitsu shikai had a long chain?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Since when did Soi Fong's name changed into Sui Feng? Oomaeda sure have his hands full right now, the lone Vice captain facing a Steirnritter.

Sternritter H reminds me too much like Renji, seemingly powerful at one point just to get owned quite fast. Even though I find it highly unlikely he's one and done just in one chapter (not to mention it doesn't seem like he's using his full strength yet), I really hope somehow this is a sign of Hitsugaya having the upper hand in this battle.
    Applause for Hitsu for not falling flat on his face despite only using his shikai and ... is it just me or do I sense a love replacement for Rangiku in Hitsu ?

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    I waited this long for this crap?! lol thin ice? really? what a total buzz kill. Why waste pages on omaeda? I don't see the point.

Because it's interesting to see how he is gonna cope with someone that stole his captain's bankai and is pretty strong himself already too.

How dare an ice zanpakataou users might efficiently use his only remaining power, how dare he!
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    Since when did Soi Fong's name changed into Sui Feng?
    Soi Fong was always the wrong translation. Suì-Fēng (砕蜂, in the Pinyin transliteration of Mandarin Chinese).
    Last edited by Schabrak; September 10, 2013 at 04:31 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast