Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion / 46 Predictions

SQUEE x 9000 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nanatsu no Taizai Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion / 46 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Nanatsu no Taizai

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Spoiler Thread

I don't know if a link to a chinese scan is allowed but I can say this

Spoiler show

Anyaway, I go by images but the chapter has a lot of suspense
    Last edited by Koen; September 08, 2013 at 07:44 AM.
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is the direct link
    http://coldpic.sfacg.com/AllComic/1322/045/?p=1
    For info Nanatsu is spelled like this in chinese : 七原罪.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    (Escanor?)
    That would explain how he is able to be on par with King and a traitorous sin wouldn't be bad on a scenario point of view. The match is not perfect though.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    That would explain how he is able to be on par with King and a traitorous sin wouldn't be bad on a scenario point of view. The match is not perfect though.
    What you mean it's not perfect? ... Yes. It seems to be Escanor. Very interesting!!

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

The beard and the haircut are different. But that could have changed

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking you were talking about the fight... The wild guess, and I have no arguments to support it:

that night when the great holy knights was killed:

Eleanor: I'm sorry captain (Meliodas disappears and falls in a profound sleep.)
    Merlin hits Eleanor in the eye trying to safe her Captain,
    Eleanor: You lustful bitch ...

---------- Post added September 11, 2013 at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was September 08, 2013 at 02:01 PM ----------

English release is taking some time. So I asked Sharogy from Easygoingscans to translated this page. He translated the page with out reading the whole chapter. Here his kind reply:

Quote Quote:
    Well, i hope you get to enjoy the show till your heart's content

my old friend!!

=============

Dont read it, best i can do without context.
    Last edited by ukimix; September 11, 2013 at 05:02 PM. Reason: link

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

So I guess that the "old friend" makes Koen assumptions right.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

So, it is very likely Escanor.

I agree with k-dom that a traitorous sin would be good for the scenario. I'd like to know why he joined Henricksen. But never say never: the seven deadly sins might be very loyal to each other. Escanor will have a certain reason for his strange acts.
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

chapters out

now i'm 50-50 on if he is really Escanor or King just know him before the fairy forest was destroyed hmmm...

but betrayal is a good starting point but the question is for what reason the one of the SINS betray Meliodias?
    Last edited by kidopitz27; September 12, 2013 at 08:31 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I kind of agree. I am not certain either.

It looks like Helbram might be another fairy. He knows King's first name and I could not believe that Escanor would make comments about King's new name and his sin.

Anyway, it might make sense because Helbram, a fairy might know about that demon's power...
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I rather would say the theory of Escanor doesn't really work anymore. Instead, I would think he is another fairy that had some grudge with King.

Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    I kind of agree. I am not certain either.

It looks like Helbram might be another fairy. He knows King's first name and I could not believe that Escanor would make comments about King's new name and his sin.

Anyway, it might make sense because Helbram, a fairy might know about that demon's power...
    If we were to go with the hypothesis that Hellbram= former Fairy Land resident, chased out/removed/ex-communicated/etc, then we could also argue that he had sent the demon to destroy the forest, so he could get his hands on the Fountain of Youth for whatever reason( immortality most likely) and with that having failed, he organised the use of the demon's blood to amass power within the Holy Knights' ranks.

I'm still unsure as to how he benefits from all of this though, if he isn't one of the 2 people in charge of the knights or leading the kingdom.

It is still 50/50 between other acquaintance( Fairy King's Forest resident) and Escanor, but it points to the former most strongly for me because of his numerous use and reference of King's true name and title.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion / 46 Predictions

From the way Helbram talks of Chastiefol and King's low stamina, it doesn't look like he's a Fairy himself. For example, if Helbram really is a former resident of the Fairy Realm, then King should've expected him to know of Chastiefol's ability to regenerate and not underestimate the Legendary Weapon. Then again, curiously he does appear to have similar powers to King.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

King clearly thought that he could beat Helbram: "do you really think you can hold me back by yourself?". But now he discovers that Helbram is much more powerful than what he thought. So, or this Helbram is not the Helbram King knew (he's only using Helbram's armour), or he increased his own powers possibly by drinking Demon blood.

Now I don't see why a sin in the present time wouldn't be able to know about King's real name. After all, if old friend is Escanor, and 10 years has passed since his betrayal (assuming that he betrayed the sins) he could come to know much more about all the sins during that time. So, what are you talking about guys? Can someone elaborate more that point?

Now, in deep old friend seems to have some kind of grudge with King, but his sarcastic description of King's stamina and powers is much more appropriate of someone who belongs to a different race: "less stamina than a human but with stronger powers?...etc"

Finally, I'm curious about why the knights didn't go for the other sins, but only for Meliodas, his sword and Eli.... As if the other sins were not a problem for their plan.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

But the way he spoke indicates that he knew King by Arlequin name first and not the other way round. And I think the stamina issue is specific to King not to fairies.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast