Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion / 46 Predictions

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion / 46 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    But the way he spoke indicates that he knew King by Arlequin name first and not the other way round. And I think the stamina issue is specific to King not to fairies.
    Ok. I understand your point. Still we'll have a confirmation in the future.

It's fun that in this cover, Meliodas eyes, when looking at Eli, has changed to the eyes of love, not of lust. Very much appropriate if he is not squeezing her butt.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion / 46 Predictions

Not bad but lack of fight panels, was a boring battle with gravity powers to erase the levitate ones... i've seen this before, so didn't entertain me at all.
    The golden guy knows the origins of King, it is like the oldman who fought Meliodas... i hope to be one like him, don't think he's a Sin, because they don't know so much of the others.
    Girls' shit was necessary but cliche, so just fine. Diane will hear Eli's lament and strike with her weapon and save the day.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2