Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nanatsu no Taizai 44 Discussion / 45 Predictions

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Nanatsu no Taizai Nanatsu no Taizai 44 Discussion / 45 Predictions

chapter 44 is out

this is what i like on this manga the Sins are already powerful and yet there are even more powerful to them but then King is not even using his Animal sign and his Sacred Treasure is destroyed

the only thing that i can think is Ban will get beaten and the princess will stab herself in the spell shield and the princess sister will let Meliodias out and Meliodias will see the bleeding princess and remember the woman that gave him the sword and go berserk
    Last edited by kidopitz27; September 02, 2013 at 08:06 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai by Nakaba Suzuki

Looks like I was right Melodias does indeed have demonic blood coursing through him, not that it is a surprise given that nobody so far from the Sins are necessarily "human" (Ban's the closest but he's more of something else altogether). I wonder a bit about King's weapon given that it is "broken" does it automatically repair itself or does it need to be repaired? We'll find out on the upcoming chapters but it would suck if it was actually broken now, means less fire power for the Sins overall and they're just being constantly nerfed.
    Last edited by Hamy; September 02, 2013 at 09:03 PM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think Meliodias is not a demon but the broken sword is the demon and i think the necklace can only absorb living being after it detects a demon presence

When Dana tried to steal the broken sword on a poisoned Meliodias he woke up and the sword release a powerful aura and Dana ran away scare the shit out of Dana

remember when King send a big dog and the sword gave an aura of a dragon and the dog ran away?

and also when Ban touch the sword he got stabbed in the neck and it never healed maybe because the sword has a demon energy and he can't heal it and in the previous chapter Ban can't heal his injury he can't heal because the attack came from a Knight that was infused with demons blood

and maybe because it was broken the sword needs a host for it's powers and the sword use Meliodias body for it
    Last edited by kidopitz27; September 02, 2013 at 09:33 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

So the knights originally had Gideon and schemed all the tourney as a tramp to capture Meliodas and the sins. Helbram and Hendriksen know well the sins; as to the point that they all look now beaten. I'm curious about Diane; King says he doesn't fell her presence, and ask to the knights about her, which he wouldn't do if she would be fine.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i think Meliodias is not a demon but the broken sword is the demon and i think the necklace can only absorb living being after it detects a demon presence

When Dana tried to steal the broken sword on a poisoned Meliodias he woke up and the sword release a powerful aura and Dana ran away scare the shit out of Dana

remember when King send a big dog and the sword gave an aura of a dragon and the dog ran away?

and also when Ban touch the sword he got stabbed in the neck and it never healed maybe because the sword has a demon energy and he can't heal it and in the previous chapter Ban can't heal his injury he can't heal because the attack came from a Knight that was infused with demons blood

and maybe because it was broken the sword needs a host for it's powers and the sword use Meliodias body for it
    Two different shadows for Meliodas and his sword.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well Meliodias still carrying the broken sword on that shadow so we can't be sure and as i said maybe just maybe that the sword needs a host because it was broken and living inside Meliodias that's why when someone is stealing/touching the sword or the user is in grave danger the seal on Meliodias forehead will activate and the demon will use the power to defend his living host

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member vampire killer's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 44 Discussion/Chapter 45 Predictions

dat ban he cant get more awesome than this. But really Meliodas is probably half demon or he is just a demon but forgot about it.

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I think what is important with this is that it confirms there is something demonic about Melodias, be it his blood or his sword, seeing as the tool was specifically designed around demons.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the question is the one that gave Meliodias the broken sword (a female Knight) i forgot what chapter it was though but i think that female knight knows Meliodias and gave him the sword

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

It is really difficult to predict what will happen. I wonder if King's sacred treasure has become useless. I can not believe that I think that it will be still useful because a sin without its sacred treasure has less power. King would be defeated in this current situation. I think that his weapon will restore itself but the fight might become less one sided.

I also wonder if some incantation has be done. There has to be a reason why Ban is losing his power and I can not believe this was done by Jericho. Isn't there a possibility that the third holy knight (with Jericho and Geera) has done an incantation?
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 44 Discussion / 45 Predictions

I don't think King's weapon is done for good, at worst, I think it'll just need time to recover; time beyond the span of his upcoming fight with Hellbram. I'm with Koen, in that in the current situation King would be defeated, so do we see an outsider coming in to help them or are the Sins being captured at the end of this?

As for who is draining Ban's powers, had Hellbram stayed in the shadows, I would say it was him, but I wouldn't put it past there being another Holy Knights whose ability is to drain magical power from targets. It could still be Hellbram, mind you; as we've not seen his powers yet.

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Well even if they managed to disable King's weapon at the moment you guys are forgetting we have another Sin who will soon be wielding her own. Seeing as she's just up against some fodder, and unlike Melodias or Ban did not exhaust herself in the tournament, she should be a good match against Hellbram. Likely Diane will be able to push him and the other knights to retreat.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Diane has some kind of power to master the earth elements, she can turn things into sand and can pull towers of earth out of the floor. Falling into the earth would do no much damage to her, and very likely she will return with Gideon on her hands. But, tbh, it would be interesting if Helbram didn't fall in a huge error in this attack. Clearly they had Gideon, and they used it as a bait to capture the sins, now if it happens that Gideon is the key to the victory of the sins, that would make of Helbram kind of stupid, instead of a brilliant strategist. But I prefer strong enemies in a story.

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, sacred treasures are called sacred for more than one reason. Holy Knights like Geera and Jericho underestimated the power of King's sacred treasure. Hellbram's weapon and attack was effective against it. What might be forgotten is that - which I still believe - the sin and its sacred treasure are a mutual source of power to each other. One is not enough to be defeated, both is only enough to be defeated. A sin is still strong without its sacred treasure (e.g. Ban, Diane and Meliodas) but potentially stronger with its sacred treasure.

This outcome is somewhat interesting because now, we will see how king will handle the situation without Chastiefol. Chastefiol might be restored if King can get his hands on it. Diane might know where Gideon is but to me, the sacred treasures have some kind power energy, life source
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually Diane might be pretty damn scary with her Sacred Weapon... Let us consider that King has very poor battle prowess without his weapon, which ends up making up the crux of his attacks when he gets serious. Diane on the other hand has shown to be one of the battle hardened Sin capable of still being quite a threat even without her weapon. I'm actually curious how strong she would be with Gideon, which I doubt would be as easy to damage as compared to Chastefiol.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

But are we sure Diane is still in her hole ? After all, Helbram shows that he has some sort of teleportation technique and King said he couldn't sense her presence anymore so he may have kidnapped her too. Since we now can presume that her sacred weapon was just to lure the sins to the tournament probably she hasn't found it yet.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast