Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 721 Discussion/ 722 Prediction

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 721 Discussion/ 722 Prediction

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dragonballz66's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Crying Re: One Piece 721 Spoiler Discussion

Block D is starting, with Rebecca looking discourage. What ever happened to the other SH crew? Another break next week? Me sad.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 721 Spoiler Discussion

I wonder if luffy will jump in to save rebecca.. for some reason I have a huge feeling he will or it will motivate him to get the mera mera fruit to give to her but I hope she doesnt get it since im team sanji right now lol

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

So my theory comes finally true. Toy solder is father of Rebecca who is the princess of Dressrosa and Kyros grandfather of her which was the King before Dolfa appears. Basics lines of story similar to the one of Alabasta arc.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner closenaze8's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

my Theory was true too.. She was a princess and the Toy Soldier is the former King of Dressrossa, so that's why people in the Arena booing Rebecca cause they know she is the Princess. Its like Alubasta Arc but in Alubasta SH stops it, in Dressrosa Shibukai took over already the place... so will Rebecca join the SH then eating Mera Mera Fruit for her to become stronger or Luffy will eat it, I want Luffy to eat it to match up with Black Beard,

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShishiSonson's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

A whole chapter based on Rebecca, I'm gonna die.
    No chapter next week ? I have no reason to live anymore !

So it seems that Rebecca is the daughter of the old King and the rightful princess.

Now that we know a more about Rebecca, may be she can win this block. But I have still doubts.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Santoryu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though part of this chapter is predictable Oda fashion, I'm kind of excited to get that part of the history arc over with so we can start concentrating on the present battles with the other Straw Hats along with Law. Making a tragic backstory does higher the chance of Rebecca becoming a member of the straw hats, but there is still too much going to see what happens with this arc. With the old royal family, I wonder if Don ended up manipulating the King into doing whatever caused the riots, hence the hatred that she has for him (parallel to Croco in alabastra)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Oda is this alabasta again.....becca is suppose to be vivi...and DD croco.
    Fishman island is arlong arc...

But here is the funny thing...before arlong arc. New member join in that ship restaurant arc.
    But oda is going to do it after fishman arc...which is the samurai...soo hes the new member...i think momo got to stay behind in the island
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

naah.. rebecca;s going to stay once the sh frees dressrosa from dofla. the kingdom needs their king and princess

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Voided's Avatar
    Country
    Latvia
    Post Thanks / Like

It's seems like another Rescue Saving , giving kingdom back arc...But isn't this somehow connected to the future line ??? Like in the future this might be a help to Monkey D. Dragon ? we have some Kingdoms that Luffy helped etc etc...couldn't this somehow be chained with next war with Goverment ?

Anyway again a break . Sucks big times .

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes making a break after such a chapter is really mean.
    Luffy adds another princess to his harem. I guess that sets it for her chance to join.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sugarwaterpurple's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is intentionally set up to make the reader put some pieces together in their head:

1) Rebecca is fighting for the Mera Mera no Mi for strength to kill Dofla because he prosecuted her for the blood that runs in her

2) Ace was chased down to death over the blood in him

We, as the reader, are probably supposed to think right now "well damn, we are definitely gonna see Rebecca getting the fruit and joining the crew!" The issue there is that this is Oda...I have no idea what will happen, i imagine the mera mera will go to someone undeserving, but i can only wait and see!
    SUGAR
    WATER
    and of course
    PURPLE

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Voided's Avatar
    Country
    Latvia
    Post Thanks / Like

To me it's to early to think about the Fruit .
    But IMO :

- I'm still believing that Fruit will go to Luffy . Accidentally or not , he will eat it and gain the Power . (Oda must reveal D's secret somehow)
    - None will get this . (Simply will be destroyed by Accident or by Enemy)
    - BB crew will get the Fruit (a lesser chance that this might happen , but still WHY not)
    - Rebecca ? well she isn't and shouldn't be the next character in the crew . And even if she will get the fruit it will be like throwing the fruit in to Trash Can . She eats Fruit gains power to free Kingdom , blah blah....the arc ends . And that's all . What's the point of the fruit then if we won't see her in future arcs ?
    - Fruit is the most delicious plot in this arc...so even it's a default save/rescue arc...the Fruit must have a high priority in this arc.

Soz for Off-topic

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

so my prediction that the Toy soldier is a prince is not but the other way around

and DD orders to find/capture or kill the former king's relative

i really think that CC use his powers to make the king go insane you know like DD ordered CC to use a specific gas to make the king go insane

hahahahaha

and i just notice this one

THE KING WENT MAD/INSANE and BURN THE KINGDOM ------------ MAD KING Aerys II Targaryen - from the GAME OF THRONES !!!!

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That was Diamante running after Chibi Rebecca.[editnly partially read the spoilers :P] Doflamingo hyponotized or through other means, brought terror to the kingdom to shine as the saviour?

But how was the one legged soldier there already, was he the first resistence to Doffy? Lost a leg and was transformed, yet was able to flee?
    Last edited by Schabrak; September 10, 2013 at 04:54 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast