Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chakra Control

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chakra Control

The basic question of this thread will be...'Is Naruto at the peak of the strongest chakra control, is he better than Sakura and others who have been praised with the best chakra control?'

If Naruto in Sage Mode uses a balance of 3 different chakra...then the same applies for Chakra mode Naruto...

So you have...Yin Chakra...Yang Chakra...Natural Energy...Kurama (Bijuu) Chakra...he's also connected to Minato now...so that's 5 chakras...and he's also distributing chakra to over 2000+ ninja on a battlefield...

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chakra Control

Very cool pictures narutotheory
    Meh

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes. Very good pictures. And I do think that Naruto has overall better chakara control in different areas. But Sakura in the area of medical ninjutsu and focusing it toward her punches. Naruto has displayed better chakara control feats when he passed his chakara to all the Shinobi alliance though.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sage Mode is stated to require a balance of energies to create Sage Chakra. Medical jutsu however is stated to require perfect chakra control. And Byakugou requires better chakra control than THAT.

I'm giving it to Sakura, since nothing she does with her chakra requires a special seal or a powerful bloodline. Just masterful chakra control.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Sage Mode is stated to require a balance of energies to create Sage Chakra. Medical jutsu however is stated to require perfect chakra control. And Byakugou requires better chakra control than THAT.

I'm giving it to Sakura, since nothing she does with her chakra requires a special seal or a powerful bloodline. Just masterful chakra control.
    Oh. That is a good point. So in regular chakra and medical ninjutu she takes it, but in other aspects Naruto takes it. What about Sasuke? Best manipulator probably since he made so many techniques for lighting style and fire style

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

It's very difficult to judge how good Naruto is at anything due to the fact that the Kyuubi is allowing him and actively helping him do what he does. Quite frankly it is nothing short of nonsense that Naruto, or anyone for that matter, should be capable of what Naruto has done since he was given full reign of the Kyuubi's power. I would have been shocked if even Minato was capable of such a feat as dividing the Kyuubi's chakra to every member of the alliance.

Saying that, regardless of how he does it, Naruto's chakra control is likely the most unique and complex of any ninja there has ever been sans the Sage. But quite frankly, his actual mastery of chakra control is probably behind many ninja.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd say either Sakura or Tsunade's chakra control is the best... or maybe Neji's. Naruto's definitely is way far from the best. Decent, maybe?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well kishi as of late has been making characters react to narutos control over all this chakra, a recent example is Sasuke this last chapter, Sasuke was in disbelief about it so saying narutos control is only decent when he's being complimented alot by it a lot lately is an unfair judgement

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Well kishi as of late has been making characters react to narutos control over all this chakra, a recent example is Sasuke this last chapter, Sasuke was in disbelief about it so saying narutos control is only decent when he's being complimented alot by it a lot lately is an unfair judgement
    It also seemed Sasuke was jealous. As far as chakara control, his chakara feats are personally way ahead of what Tsunade and Sakaras Byakugo moves. Personally I believe he's surpassed everybody but maybe Madara and the Sage, and maybe a few others im forgetting.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

What Naruto can do with chakra is unique because of his mix of massive chakra stores, sage mode, and most significantly Kurama. Naruto's heritage plays an important role in this. His feats are impressive, but I think a lot of the credit has to be given to Kurama in this. In the case of Tsunade and Sakura, they've shown chakra control feats that go beyond anyone else. Medical nins are meant to have precise chakra control, and amongst the best of them are Shizune, and even she can't hope to wield the same control as Tsunade and Sakura. So I think without a doubt you'd have to look to these two as the models of perfect chakra control. Add that Sakura lacks the Senju chakra stores Tsunade is entitled to, and Sakura's ability to use remote healing through Katsuyu on command without any prior experience, and I might even give Sakura the slight edge.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

we forgot that naruto had to beat kurama in order to get his power

just saying

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just saying when naruto first distributed his chakra everyone was appalled by this feat of control, even Orr and sasukes group could feel it and was on edge. Even in that chakra C had corrected hisself and said this is Narutos chakra and that he was in control of it all
    Now we have the sage mode combo and Sasuke is even more bewildered by this level of control. Not trying to discredit tsunade or Sakura, they have excellent control, but as I late Kishi has been indicating time and time again that Narutos level of control of his and kuramas chakra is on unbelievable levels

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont get the purpose of this thread...

freaking jiraya spent 2 years just doing that teaching naruto chakra control

visit me here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    I dont get the purpose of this thread...

freaking jiraya spent 2 years just doing that teaching naruto chakra control
    Maybe, but does that make him better at chakra control than Sakura, who practices medical ninjutsu, the basis of which is precise chakra control and who was stated to have great chakra control even in Part 1?

I think not.

I think the purpose/question of this thread, and many others like it, is and will be this:

Now that Naruto has access to an incomprehensible amount of chakra and vast amount of power, what can we say about his basic ninja skills in comparison to his peers? Chakra control, speed, taijutsu, genjutsu, et cetera.
    Last edited by Exodi; September 05, 2013 at 08:20 AM.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well in chakra control alone, I believe he is far superior to any of his peers.
    Medical ninjutsu, for example, requires supreme chakra control - but Naruto has never learned this skill (and never will).
    I can not see anyone who can balance chakra as well as Naruto, or 'fit his chakra' to anyone elses so easily.

As for his basic ninja skills.
    At least in speed and taijutsu he is far superior to most.

Lee may have him beat in taijutsu though, but he would still lose miserably if Naruto went sage mode on him.

Genjutsu, I have no idea. Sure, he can not cast genjutsu (or has not been shown to be able to - it just isn't in his repertoire of techniques... Perhaps some kind of rasengenjutsu?!?), but I do think that he can counter it much better now. The only problem is that the only person he has had to use genjutsu resisting against was Itachi...

Ninjutsu wise I would say he is very skilled, but lacking in knowledge. His supreme chakra control should make casting jutsu's very easy for someone like Naruto, however like genjutsu, he just has no repertoire to fall back upon should his main techniques fail.
    Last edited by zimbardo; September 05, 2013 at 09:32 AM.
    Infinite RAGE!

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast