Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Chakra Control

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chakra Control

Quote Originally Posted by chibistar6 View Post
    I think we're mixing up "control" and "ability to use." Remember way back in part I (don't remember which episode) when Kakashi was explaining chakra control to Naruto? He said Sakura was the best at executing a technique with exactly the amount of chakra needed, no more, no less. Naruto can do the same technique, but requires a much larger chakra pool since he wastes a great deal of it - ie, he doesn't control it as well as Sakura does.
    As for being the most economical with chakra, Sakura probably wins - she can use every last shred of it without wasting anything. So in that sense, she has better control of it. But of course she could never handle all the chakra that Naruto's putting out right now - he's handling a massive volume of chakra, but is probably wasting a whole lot of it. (But with his current chakra pool, I guess that doesn't matter at all...)

Although Naruto did surprise me back at the end of last year when he managed to merge and match his chakra with all the ninjas in the alliance. So he's definitely gotten better at chakra control in that way....but still probably not nearly as good as any medic nin when it comes to using the perfect amount. (someone correct me if I'm wrong about this)
    Alright enough with taking away narutos feats and saying he's prob wasting a bunch, there is no evidence of that except te contrary. Sasuke said he had perfect control of it all and that's how it is

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

The problem is that sasuke still think qb is that crazy monster he saw it in begning of part 2
    خداحافظ

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I still think Sakura in Naruto's shoes would do a much better job than he can. Until Naruto can make rasengan without needing a clone, his chakra control won't be the best. It's weird how he gets such compliments when he admitted he found it very difficult to make rasengan without a clone. But hey, it's Naruto!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Mabye doing it with a clone has become an automatism for Naruto by now, he doesn't have a problem doing it so with his huge chakra volume. And he's done one handed rasengans before.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I still think Sakura in Naruto's shoes would do a much better job than he can. Until Naruto can make rasengan without needing a clone, his chakra control won't be the best. It's weird how he gets such compliments when he admitted he found it very difficult to make rasengan without a clone. But hey, it's Naruto!
    Oh yea, Sakura definitly has the stamina that naruto has to battle Tobi and the tailed beasts... SHE out of everybody has the ability to compleltly befriend Kurama.. And she definitely has what it takes to go toe to toe with Madara for a good 10 minutes such as Naruto did..
    I absolutely agree with you M3J.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak
    Donno why nobody responds to this point, maybe because it factually proves that Naruto is incredibly good at controlling and molding chakra.

I actually mentioned it (quite perfectly might I add) in a thread identical to this one back when so6pww was claiming that Naruto with the Kyuubi alone was superior to the Sage of Six Paths. I'll look for the link soon.

Quote Quote:
    If he can transform chakra to thousands of idividuals within a couple seconds/minutes

Whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa.

That's not what happens. Naruto isn't transforming chakra.

Kurama gives him the chakra. This is Bijuu Mode.

Naruto takes that chakra and puts it into someone's body.

Then (because Kurama's chakra grants him the ability to sense people's inner workings somehow) shapes it into a way that the person who has that chakra can use it. Kurama takes too much part in the actual workings of Naruto's feats for them to be considered his alone, even though Naruto's the one doing the ratio balancing.

Quote Quote:
    Naruto can hardly be called decent, no reason to decieve oneself for that. Sakura may be better, let's say S class, couldn't Naruto be be A or S too?
    The thing is, Sakura doesn't need outside help, nor a kekkei genkai to do what she does. She doesn't have above average chakra reserves, or a tailed beast handing her a special chakra, or an eye that helps her see chakra so she can measure it correctly. She's just THAT good. She gets it from her body, correctly molds it into a perfect ratio, and then uses medical ninjutsu with it. Then?

She perfects her perfect chakra control even more perfectly than before, resulting in Byakugou. I admit Naruto's chakra control in Bijuu or Chakra or Sage Mode is S rank. But Sakura needs none of these. Hell, even Sasuke, without using his Sharingan, managed to perfect shape manipulation years before your average Jounin.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Naruto had been practising chakra control since he was born. That is to deal with the "rebellious" Kyubi inside him.

That experience has caused Naruto to be bad in control chakra when he's young. But that same experience also give him the "training" in chakra control that probably supercede those that Sakura could ever have gone through.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chibistar6's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not trying to diminish naruto's feats in any way. Just saying that he doesn't have the precision of chakra control like medic nin do - imagine naruto trying to do what they do? that's not his type of chakra control. he 'controls' it extremely well, just in a different way. i'm probably not making much sense, but later I'll try to find the page where kakashi explained this way back when.....

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed with Chibistar. His precision is not to the level of Sasuke, but his chakara feats are far greater then many of the characters we've seen. The only few to have beat him are Madara, Hashi, and the Sage. and maybe Obito

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    That's not what happens. Naruto isn't transforming chakra.

Kurama gives him the chakra. This is Bijuu Mode.

Naruto takes that chakra and puts it into someone's body.

Then (because Kurama's chakra grants him the ability to sense people's inner workings somehow) shapes it into a way that the person who has that chakra can use it. Kurama takes too much part in the actual workings of Naruto's feats for them to be considered his alone, even though Naruto's the one doing the ratio balancing.

The thing is, Sakura doesn't need outside help, nor a kekkei genkai to do what she does. She doesn't have above average chakra reserves, or a tailed beast handing her a special chakra, or an eye that helps her see chakra so she can measure it correctly. She's just THAT good. She gets it from her body, correctly molds it into a perfect ratio, and then uses medical ninjutsu with it. Then?

She perfects her perfect chakra control even more perfectly than before, resulting in Byakugou. I admit Naruto's chakra control in Bijuu or Chakra or Sage Mode is S rank. But Sakura needs none of these. Hell, even Sasuke, without using his Sharingan, managed to perfect shape manipulation years before your average Jounin.
    So Naruto is a hub for Kyubi's chakra, in no way does that diminish his skill at transforming it to synchronize with the recipents, does it? We knew all along that most of the chakra is from Kurama, since they are shielding them in mini-biju mode, that doesn't take away from his skill. The numberh e could reach would be limited without the nine-tails, how does that change his skills?

Quote Quote:
    The only one that can make a link to my chakra is Naruto, since he has Kushina's blood and has been jinchuuriki for many years. And Naruto became so skilled that he's able to transform the chakra to meet each person's type, when he transmits it to them... Well, I also can pass chakra to anyone, through him. Minato... it's the same method you used when you passed you chakra to Naruto.
    It seems like you are part of the "Naruto and Kurama combo will always result in a 2vs1 fight"group of this Naruto subforum, so further discussion seems pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Agreed with Chibistar. His precision is not to the level of Sasuke, but his chakara feats are far greater then many of the characters we've seen. The only few to have beat him are Madara, Hashi, and the Sage. and maybe Obito
    Chibi never mentioned Sasuke or did he suddenly turn into a med nin? So yours and his are two different arguments, his doesn't support yours.^^
    Last edited by Schabrak; September 06, 2013 at 05:25 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    He doesn't need to do a one-handed Rasengan. He perfected the usage of it and is constantly defeating his enemies with the way he does it. Stop making it look like a disadvantage because you simply don't like the style and when it's contradicting the manga.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto has the best feats in chakra control in the entire manga. That is case closed.

Other's can do different things with chakra but Naruto's chakra control is above anybody else.

Even SM and it takes an INSANE amount of chakra control to pull off... Look at JMan... He could not do it perfecly like Naruto...

Add to this Naruto's entire ninja alliance feat.

Then finaly balancing Kurama's chakra, his own, NE and creating a Kurama/SM stuff is just... Out of the question beyong anything someone else has SHOWED.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The last time wasn't one handed, but to use two biju arms to infuse the rasengan with the wind element and turn it into a shuriken is a major feat by itself, one that Rasengan haters like to reduce at every possible situation. What others don't get is that those hands are still controlled by his own mind and are under his personal control, unlike a kaga bunshin, which is just a copy of himself with it's own mind.

Twitter - Firm but Fair

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would naruto have the best feats of chakra control? Well, his ability to adapt chakra to fit others is definitely something but that is basically the one thing. Controlling the kyubi's chakra is about either stealing its power for himself or befriending the kyubi, its not precisely a matter of skills. Taking chakra away from the kyubi or any biju is more a matter of overpowering its own feelings with your own. Naruto could not actually pull that of on his own, he needed kushina's chakra and more importantly her feelings to overpower those of the kyubi. Looking back even what I thought about naruto being able to use one handed rasengans in sage mode is not entirely accurate, it apparently just happens off screen (we did not see the clone making rasengan against azura pain but we saw him using a clone against the raikage). Meaning that even with a better sage mode naruto is still not as good at controlling chakra as kakashi, jiraiya or minato since they make one handed rasengans at at least the same speed as naruto. Naruto has been shown as good at handling large volumes of chakra because that is what he has been doing his entirely life. As I mentioned in another post, naruto has invariably have an almost limitless amount of chakra which means he has the luxury of being able to throw chakra at problems until it works. Naruto in turn has not once been shown to be good at tasks which require him actual finesse and precision. If naruto could match sakura's precise chakra control on top of being able to handle the large volumes of chakra he normally does then he would be able to do far more with his chakra. Sakura basically has her insane strength (which would far exceed that of raikage if she truly does exceed tsunade's) with the amount of chakra a human can handle and that is attributed to precise chakra control. Naruto matching her control would imply gargantuan feats of strength which he has yet not shown. A mere punch of his with kyubi chakra would be like an actual meteor...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    The last time wasn't one handed, but to use two biju arms to infuse the rasengan with the wind element and turn it into a shuriken is a major feat by itself, one that Rasengan haters like to reduce at every possible situation. What others don't get is that those hands are still controlled by his own mind and are under his personal control, unlike a kaga bunshin, which is just a copy of himself with it's own mind.

I'm talking about this one
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/642/15

And no sage mode does not increase your chakra control so it's narutos feat

New Reply
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast