Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ichigo's new powers?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigo's new powers?

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Oh yes. But what I dont understand is the time frame. Like since we last saw Ichigo blacksmithing his new swords, it immediately switched back to the people in Soul Society. So its hard to judge wither its been a short period of time or long. Plus we don't know if time flows differently in the different worlds.

Also a note on Ichigo's powers, his power level is definitly sky rocketing. Shinsui even said he probably wont ever get to return to the human world ever again. (But I doubt he'll listen and if the captains try stopping him, you know, he can just knock them down. Then we can have a new saga with Ichigo repeating what his dad did, but with a hell of a lot more differences.
    Quite agree with you, also what I tried to say with illusion, it's indeed probably not that long in the series, but it feels like it for the reader, even if reading all the chapters in one big swoop.
    I suppose I kinda like that. It's better to feel Ichigo has been away a longer period of time when he's getting an insane powerup, than feeling it being short (If it's actually short in both cases).

Lolz yeah, Ichigo walsing out of Soul Society with everyone trying to stop him but failing big time, that would be kinda hilarious

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Damn, I just realized Ichigo is Goku in The Room of Spirit and Time. Probably won't be finished until the very last moment. Renji should be well into fighting by then.

I only wonder how long it will take for Byakuya to get out and go into fighting again. I think by that time Urahara might be done dissecting the medal he has and discovering how to reverse the process.
    hmm yeah... so it seems Mayuri will be the one to reverse SS back from the Shadows, and Urahara will be the one who figures out how to reverse the bankai stealing proces, or heck just blocking it.
    I wonder if they will come up with some advantages too, other than just countering the Quincies trumph cards... I really hope so, cause othervice it would be kinda boring...

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey anybody realised that the job mayuri gave to hiyori(its hiyori right?) might be to convert the whole karakura town into what mayuri did to his lab?
    Something tells me the final fight will be in karakura town. Or maybe some fights. Idk.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    Quite agree with you, also what I tried to say with illusion, it's indeed probably not that long in the series, but it feels like it for the reader, even if reading all the chapters in one big swoop.
    I suppose I kinda like that. It's better to feel Ichigo has been away a longer period of time when he's getting an insane powerup, than feeling it being short (If it's actually short in both cases).

Lolz yeah, Ichigo walsing out of Soul Society with everyone trying to stop him but failing big time, that would be kinda hilarious

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

hmm yeah... so it seems Mayuri will be the one to reverse SS back from the Shadows, and Urahara will be the one who figures out how to reverse the bankai stealing proces, or heck just blocking it.
    I wonder if they will come up with some advantages too, other than just countering the Quincies trumph cards... I really hope so, cause othervice it would be kinda boring...

Ohh yea!! Ichigo is trying to go to the gate and all the captians get in his way. He's like move and they deny.

Ichigo: Alright, you guys asked for this... *Power up*
    Captains: Bankai!!
    Ichigo: You know, before this new power, you all could have probably beat me. But not anymore. BANKAI!!!
    Ichigo: Ultimate Getsuga Tenshou!!!!
    Captians: Shit..
    Ichigo: Hahaha bitches.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member druzod's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

For me the question with Ichigo is whether or not he has regained his transcendental reiatsu. If Ichigo has full control over his powers Juha Bach will be in deep trouble.
    Juha Bach might be strong but I don't think even with vollstandig and yamamato's bankai he will defeat transcendental Ichigo.
    Release the World Engine!

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm. I think we all know that trancendental ichigo couldn't lose to yamamoto. But his powers to burn everything to a crisp could prove troublesome.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    hmm. I think we all know that trancendental ichigo couldn't lose to yamamoto. But his powers to burn everything to a crisp could prove troublesome.
    Yamamoto's bankai in possession of Juha Bach will only slow down Ichigo at best. Because his reiatsu will shield him from the heat not the shockwave which might give an edge to JuhaBach.
    Anyways we all know that Juha Bach will die at the hands of transcendental Ichigo, the question is: will it happen in Soul Society or in Royal Guard domain?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, ichigo shouldn't have his transcendental reiatsu just yet. If he did we wouldn't be talking about juhabach being in trouble, we would be talking about vandenreich might as a whole being fodder to ichigo. Aizen described transcendental powers as in being in a different dimension with inferior reiatsu being unable to interact with superior reiatsu. In a transcendental reiatsu scenario there is no scenario where vandenreich can win in a battle of reiatsu in pretty much the same way super aizen could not really fight back against ichigo (even aizen had his powers blown away by mere waves of ichigo's hand).

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Nah, ichigo shouldn't have his transcendental reiatsu just yet. If he did we wouldn't be talking about juhabach being in trouble, we would be talking about vandenreich might as a whole being fodder to ichigo. Aizen described transcendental powers as in being in a different dimension with inferior reiatsu being unable to interact with superior reiatsu. In a transcendental reiatsu scenario there is no scenario where vandenreich can win in a battle of reiatsu in pretty much the same way super aizen could not really fight back against ichigo (even aizen had his powers blown away by mere waves of ichigo's hand).
    "
    Maybe you are right and now ichigo's powers are just at normal one dimensional level, "but" there is but, he might be able to unleash his transcendental reiatsu but for a short period of time like 3mns much like Son Goku against Vegeta with Kaio-Ken, meaning that the drawback will be time and the strain it has on his soul.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the last time ichigo unleashed his powers it was because of his training... he was not even looking for that but spending 3 months with his zampakuto allowed him to unleash his true power. As far as we know ichigo unleashing his powers in the future should be pretty much the same deal, he should just, well, do it. There wasn't a time limit before, there is no reason for there to be one now. To be honest I would think the reason ichigo does not have his transcendental powers right now is because of urahara. There was something strange about the explanation earlier. Ichigo lost his powers because of FGT, that much is true, but the time reversal should not have been a factor because FGT does not have to be trained in the dangai. There is something about that moment of which urahara most definitely lied. Perhaps urahara sealed ichigo's transcendental powers at that point to get SS of ichigo's back once he got his powers back? Ichigo is virtually a god at that stage, SS is not likely to take kindly on that fact.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, the last time ichigo unleashed his powers it was because of his training... he was not even looking for that but spending 3 months with his zampakuto allowed him to unleash his true power. As far as we know ichigo unleashing his powers in the future should be pretty much the same deal, he should just, well, do it. There wasn't a time limit before, there is no reason for there to be one now. To be honest I would think the reason ichigo does not have his transcendental powers right now is because of urahara. There was something strange about the explanation earlier. Ichigo lost his powers because of FGT, that much is true, but the time reversal should not have been a factor because FGT does not have to be trained in the dangai. There is something about that moment of which urahara most definitely lied. Perhaps urahara sealed ichigo's transcendental powers at that point to get SS of ichigo's back once he got his powers back? Ichigo is virtually a god at that stage, SS is not likely to take kindly on that fact.
    I think that fake Zangetsu was the one that sealed Ichigo entire transcendental reiatsu, as intially he didn't his boy to be in danger, but just to be a nomal human, however now the seal is gone (much like in post dangai battle).
    Bachgetsu is no more afraid of ichigo losing his life, but he is proud of ichigo, as he is a now as strong as he wanted.
    So now Ichigo is in perfect control, with no more seals of some kind, back at his transcendental state.
    Last edited by druzod; September 28, 2013 at 01:10 PM.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

What is trancedental? Final getsuga tenshou?

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The type of reiatsu which ichigo had which couldn't be perceived by others back when he fought aizen. FGT is just a technique in ichigo's arsenal, the issue here is exclusively the reiatsu bit(specially because the transcendental powers preceded his use of FGT).

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww so if ichigo was to release his trancendtal powers again, he might lose them again.... But his current bankai cant be stolen for a few reasons. But yea. But we do know for a fact that his powers are going to surpass almost everything.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah...that time he had longer hair and his zanpaktou was like... Chained to his hand or something.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i want to see more of ichigo training to master his knew powers, but with the battle currently taking place it doesnt seem like he will have much time to train

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast