Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Ichigo's new powers?

  1. #1
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Ichigo's new powers?

    With these new zanpakto evolutions comming into play and characters dieing, the whole power circle is shifting. I'm mainly focused on Ichigo and his new powers. Do you guys think Ichigo, now that Zangetsu is out of the picture and has full access to his powers, is powerful enough to take on

    1) Aizen again
    2) The espada he had major problems with
    3) Bach

    And also do you think his new powers are comparable to the Final Getsuga Tensho form?



  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,648
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ichigo's new powers?

    I will take anything but a f&*king bow! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

  3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #3
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    India
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ichigo's new powers?

    i think ichigo will replace the gt with a quincy slash, he would be using the quincy sword to shoot quincy arrow, and when needed he will show GT and cero as well.


    visit me here

  5. #4
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    Ukraine
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    485
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ichigo's new powers?

    That cover page surely looked like a mini-FGT, so I guess he'll get a Mugetsu-like attack in bankai.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #5
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ichigo's new powers?

    Ichigo on the color page definitely resembles the form of FGT so I'd say that his powers are at least FGT-level and now not limited. And now knowing who he is and understanding his powers will bring him to even more powerful form.

  8. #6
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ichigo's new powers?

    If Ichigo is anything close to FGT form, even Bach can't hold a candle to him. So far, Mugetsu form was something in the God's realm. Aizen in Shikai was more or less equal to Yamaji in Shikai. Yamaji had huge advantage in destructive power, but he considered Aizen a threat big enough to sacrifice entire G13 to take him down. Then, Aizen underwent few transformations and became monstrous being. Entity able to one-shot anyone. And Ichigo was still higher. I don't think having Yamaji's bankai would help with Ichigo's monstrous speed and strength in FGT form, transcendental reiatsu and whatnot. Ichigo will get closer to that form, but Bach would be ridicoulously powerful if he could take on that Ichigo. He'd be on a level where he could have one-shotted entire G13 before coming to Yamaji, and one-shotting Yamaji before he could lift a finger.

  9. #7
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ichigo's new powers?

    Ichigo is definitely keeping GT. GT is a power which has been consistently used by shirosaki. If shirosaki uses the technique then it means it is a power which was inherent to him all along. GT should remain a constant here. What does seem interesting is that in the cover page ichigo is seen covered with black reiatsu even though that is just shikai. Perhaps that is the result of old man zangetsu finally fully releasing the hold he had over ichigo's shinigami powers. I don't know if ichigo will get flames as a weapon but considering ishin's power it wouldn't be strange that ichigo's true shinigami powers were at least flame like.

    As for final getsuga tensho, it should still be an independent technique. There is no reason for ichigo to be in a constant FGT state. It was a zampakuto technique which worked under defined rules and which was the same for ishin at large.... I don't think ichigo using an asauchi is something that should change what techniques are actually like.

  10. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ichigo's new powers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    That cover page surely looked like a mini-FGT, so I guess he'll get a Mugetsu-like attack in bankai.
    I really hope thats true. Now that he has no limit on his power, the FGT could probably be compared to his Shiki, in my opinion anyway. And his bankai should surpass that!! Maybe it can be called like the King of Darkness Cero Zangetsu!!?

    ---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Ichigo is definitely keeping GT. GT is a power which has been consistently used by shirosaki. If shirosaki uses the technique then it means it is a power which was inherent to him all along. GT should remain a constant here. What does seem interesting is that in the cover page ichigo is seen covered with black reiatsu even though that is just shikai. Perhaps that is the result of old man zangetsu finally fully releasing the hold he had over ichigo's shinigami powers. I don't know if ichigo will get flames as a weapon but considering ishin's power it wouldn't be strange that ichigo's true shinigami powers were at least flame like.

    As for final getsuga tensho, it should still be an independent technique. There is no reason for ichigo to be in a constant FGT state. It was a zampakuto technique which worked under defined rules and which was the same for ishin at large.... I don't think ichigo using an asauchi is something that should change what techniques are actually like.
    But it'd make sense if his powers were simlar to the FTG now that his full powers have been unlocked. Who knows, maybe they can surpass it. Either way, I'm hoping that his fight with Bach wont be 10 minutes like that of Aizen.

    Kubo if your reading this, make the fight a 6-10 episode laster like a DBZ fight.

  11. #9
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member raikwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Somewhere
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ichigo's new powers?

    I liked the fight with Aizen, too damn long battles like those from DBZ are painful to watch again LOL.
    It can certainly make a fight last a little longer but DBZ, mmmmm not likely, anyone watched Saint Seiya (Knights of the Zodiac), to me those fights were actually pretty good, not short not long... at least those fights didn't leave you saying "please grap it up", sometimes too long battles are more conversations and less action, or repetitive action.
    I believe that the final battle might be longer this time, Ichigo may have a lot of things to show this time.


  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ichigo's new powers?

    Quote Originally Posted by raikwolf View Post
    I liked the fight with Aizen, too damn long battles like those from DBZ are painful to watch again LOL.
    It can certainly make a fight last a little longer but DBZ, mmmmm not likely, anyone watched Saint Seiya (Knights of the Zodiac), to me those fights were actually pretty good, not short not long... at least those fights didn't leave you saying "please grap it up", sometimes too long battles are more conversations and less action, or repetitive action.
    I believe that the final battle might be longer this time, Ichigo may have a lot of things to show this time.
    Haha yea, I guess your right. Extra long battles stays in the DBZ world. Atleast HALF that time frame yes!!! I'd love to see Ichigo and Bach just slam each other like angry dogs.

  14. #11
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hollowichigoblazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ichigo's new powers?

    He did one shoot Yamaha don't forget we never seen Bach final form tihing the reason yam lasted so long is cus the fake Bach was fighting while the real was trying to recruite aizen

    ---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

    We know he's Gina learn something from grim and maybe but doughtfully kenpachi his dad maybe Busk and definitely his hollow all i want is Veronica. Sonorous and a bleach equivalent of backlash wave i just want him to be able to beat naruto in the end but i sought it
    If you dont like me then fine it cost you nothing pay me no mind

  15. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ichigo's new powers?

    Its been so long since somebody posted in this form. Haha and still there's no progress in the manga. Ichigo just disappeared. And with the new chapters, it looks like the Stern Ritters are going to obliterate the captains. Soi Fon definitly needs help btw.

  16. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,876
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ichigo's new powers?

    Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Its been so long since somebody posted in this form. Haha and still there's no progress in the manga. Ichigo just disappeared. And with the new chapters, it looks like the Stern Ritters are going to obliterate the captains. Soi Fon definitly needs help btw.
    mhmm yeah, although I guess it gives us the illusion that Ichigo doesn't get too much powered up in too short time.
    If giving us the illusion that a period of time is passing with the many chapters and stuff going on, then we're probably less likely to judge it as "over night powerup".
    Still, Ichigo's powers are growing in insane speeds, the guy is becoming the most powerful Shinigami by the looks of it, heck, the most powerful soul in what seem to amount to months of overall experience in the soul world.
    Other strong Shinigami for example, has taken decades to only reach vice Captain, heck Hitsugaya made it from the academy to Captain in what seems to be 50 years, and he's one of the youngest, if not the youngest Captain in history.

    It's going too fast for Ichigo, so I guess all this time not seeing him train is a good thing.

    Although I need to admit that I do want to see him visit the last two Royal cities, I don't need to see him use his new Zanpaktou, he can save that for when he appears in the war..! But seriously, I'm so hyped for what Ichigo will get from the remaining Royal Guards, one of them is bound to be a Kido master, imho, and that would be very interesting.

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  18. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ichigo's new powers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    mhmm yeah, although I guess it gives us the illusion that Ichigo doesn't get too much powered up in too short time.
    If giving us the illusion that a period of time is passing with the many chapters and stuff going on, then we're probably less likely to judge it as "over night powerup".
    Still, Ichigo's powers are growing in insane speeds, the guy is becoming the most powerful Shinigami by the looks of it, heck, the most powerful soul in what seem to amount to months of overall experience in the soul world.
    Other strong Shinigami for example, has taken decades to only reach vice Captain, heck Hitsugaya made it from the academy to Captain in what seems to be 50 years, and he's one of the youngest, if not the youngest Captain in history.

    It's going too fast for Ichigo, so I guess all this time not seeing him train is a good thing.

    Although I need to admit that I do want to see him visit the last two Royal cities, I don't need to see him use his new Zanpaktou, he can save that for when he appears in the war..! But seriously, I'm so hyped for what Ichigo will get from the remaining Royal Guards, one of them is bound to be a Kido master, imho, and that would be very interesting.
    Oh yes. But what I dont understand is the time frame. Like since we last saw Ichigo blacksmithing his new swords, it immediately switched back to the people in Soul Society. So its hard to judge wither its been a short period of time or long. Plus we don't know if time flows differently in the different worlds.

    Also a note on Ichigo's powers, his power level is definitly sky rocketing. Shinsui even said he probably wont ever get to return to the human world ever again. (But I doubt he'll listen and if the captains try stopping him, you know, he can just knock them down. Then we can have a new saga with Ichigo repeating what his dad did, but with a hell of a lot more differences.

  19. #15
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ichigo's new powers?

    Damn, I just realized Ichigo is Goku in The Room of Spirit and Time. Probably won't be finished until the very last moment. Renji should be well into fighting by then.

    I only wonder how long it will take for Byakuya to get out and go into fighting again. I think by that time Urahara might be done dissecting the medal he has and discovering how to reverse the process.

    Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!


    (thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts