Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 159 Discussion/160 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 159 Discussion/160 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God
    24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by abc1233; September 08, 2013 at 08:00 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 159 Spoilers

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...60&weekday=mon

rak, princesses and baam meet in end
    Last edited by suraj5898; September 08, 2013 at 09:20 AM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn SIU, why you do this to us?! Massive cliffhanger >_<

Credit: Random-Webtoon-Fan
    Source: Batoto
    Spoiler show

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Random-Webtoon-Fan show

Spoiler: Random-Webtoon-Fan show

Spoiler: Random-Webtoon=Fan show
    Last edited by LoS; September 08, 2013 at 09:56 AM. Reason: piling up moar stuffs
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Those first couple pages of the gambler meeting scene were hilarious, I lol'd.

And it would appear more so that Baam is pretty tired of FUG. With Rak Androssi and Yiwha are with Baam now, let the coalition begin!

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

"Rak: I'm not Rak". Priceless... I wonder why he doesn't want to be recognised. Anyway, ToG characters deserves the award to the most stupid intent to pass unrecognised. Even Luffy from One Piece, the most stupid hero, did it better.

At last Baam will be fully recognised by his friends from S1. I like that, and I'm looking forward to see their interaction.

Now is it an additional game to solve the problem with the 8 gamblers who lost?... I hope it wont extend much the arc...
    Last edited by ukimix; September 08, 2013 at 12:48 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It sounds really really good.. i can't wait for the translation :-)
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It's hilarious that Wangnan was the cheapest.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Question! And sorry if its an old topic but I have to ask.

What's the idea on the ignition weapon and the thorn being related?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 159 Discussion/160 Predictions

Well Beta's obvious trap for Baam could easily lead Baam to sabotaging the FUG team in this tournament, he could lose on purpose here.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Well Beta's obvious trap for Baam could easily lead Baam to sabotaging the FUG team in this tournament, he could lose on purpose here.
    Well, Baam allowing the FUG team to lose was always a hole in this whole plot. No one would believe Baam losing to the small fry, but with Mad Dog on the opposing team, Baam can't go easy. Plus, SIU told us to "look forward" to Baam vs Mad Dog, especially as it'll be the first time that he'll face someone who's not above him (a Ranker) or below him (he really didn't fight in S1) and is instead around his level, so it'll be a real fight.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Well, Baam allowing the FUG team to lose was always a hole in this whole plot. No one would believe Baam losing to the small fry, but with Mad Dog on the opposing team, Baam can't go easy. Plus, SIU told us to "look forward" to Baam vs Mad Dog, especially as it'll be the first time that he'll face someone who's not above him (a Ranker) or below him (he really didn't fight in S1) and is instead around his level, so it'll be a real fight.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the arena where the real ignition weapon is held will be used in the finals, which will be either team mad dog or team FUG vs whoever the winner of the losing gamblers is. So to reach the arena where Baam could sabotage FUG's plans, he would have to beat the mad dog anyway.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conn-man View Post
    Question! And sorry if its an old topic but I have to ask.

What's the idea on the ignition weapon and the thorn being related?
    I'm not sure what doubt you have. Anyway, we don't know much about the thorn. It could be an attack of the ignition weapon he has inside of him; it could be another name of the ignition weapon or it can be another weapon not related to the ignition weapon inside. Only thing that we know is that it was made for Fug and supplied to Baam by them, as it happened too with the ignition weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the arena where the real ignition weapon is held will be used in the finals, which will be either team mad dog or team FUG vs whoever the winner of the losing gamblers is. So to reach the arena where Baam could sabotage FUG's plans, he would have to beat the mad dog anyway.
    Presumably the ignition weapon will be for the winner of the game. So Baam would have to beat anyone there to gain it. But we ignore the details about how Baam is going to be in command of the real ignition weapon.

Also, what you think is the relation between the real ignition weapon and Emile?

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Coming back to conn-man question, what I find weird is this:

Spoiler show

Here, Beta says to Baam he doesn't know how to start his devil inside. And

Spoiler show

here we are told Viole used that weapon similar to Cassano's one to beat Amigo and Vespa. And clearly Viole decided to use it, once his shinsoo powers got sealed by Verdi.

Also here, the thorn is used at will:

Spoiler show

And in all these occasions, a red light is clearly shown.

So, what is the devil inside that Baam can't start? It should be different than those powers he used against Amigo and Vespa and to make that crack in the wall. Or is it that Beta is lying to Baam about that devil he can't start? Because it doesn't seems so.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Beta is not lying about Baam not being able to start that power, as he says in V2-Ch43:

Spoiler show

geeee. I'm confused about Baam's powers.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    I'm not sure what doubt you have. Anyway, we don't know much about the thorn. It could be an attack of the ignition weapon he has inside of him; it could be another name of the ignition weapon or it can be another weapon not related to the ignition weapon inside. Only thing that we know is that it was made for Fug and supplied to Baam by them, as it happened too with the ignition weapon.

Presumably the ignition weapon will be for the winner of the game. So Baam would have to beat anyone there to gain it. But we ignore the details about how Baam is going to be in command of the real ignition weapon.

Also, what you think is the relation between the real ignition weapon and Emile?

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Coming back to conn-man question, what I find weird is this:

Spoiler show

Here, Beta says to Baam he doesn't know how to start his devil inside. And

Spoiler show

here we are told Viole used that weapon similar to Cassano's one to beat Amigo and Vespa. And clearly Viole decided to use it, once his shinsoo powers got sealed by Verdi.

Also here, the thorn is used at will:

Spoiler show

And in all these occasions, a red light is clearly shown.

So, what is the devil inside that Baam can't start? It should be different than those powers he used against Amigo and Vespa and to make that crack in the wall. Or is it that Beta is lying to Baam about that devil he can't start? Because it doesn't seems so.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Beta is not lying about Baam not being able to start that power, as he says in V2-Ch43:

Spoiler show

geeee. I'm confused about Baam's powers.
    The power we're talking about is the lobster. It came out to heal Baam against Wangnan's bombs, but Baam hasn't consciously used it, and Baam, as you pointed out, doesn't know how to ignite it. Beta claims that the lobster is a replica of the real ignition weapon and that you can't ignite it, although it clearly ignited on its own.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast