Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
So, I've decided to make an official thread for the timeline, which will be updated with every new information. I'll attempt to keep track of all the flashbacks and events of the past.
• Three thousand years ago there was a ancient war between the Maiden Clan (who were allied with the Fairies, the humans and the Giants) and the Demon Clan, which resulted in the defeat of the latter clan. (ch. 51)
• Seven hundred years ago King leaves the kingdom to search for his friend Helbram, who got kidnapped along with his friends by an old knight masquerading as a merchant. When he finds them, King thinks Helbram is dead, attacks the old knight who in turn knocks him out and throws him off a cliff. Helbram, however, survived. He lives on for many centuries, killing humans as revenge for his friends. King wakes up without his memories, found by a young Diane. They live together for the next 500 years. (ch. 73.5)
• One hundred and fifty years ago King's memories come back to him. He and Diane spot a fire at a village they're familiar with, and King leaves Diane behind to check what's going on. He arrives at the village to find the same old knight from 700 years ago, who turns out to be Helbram who adopted the former's appearance as a reminder of his hate for humans. King kills Helbram, then erases Diane's memories of himself and gives himself in to the humans to atone for his "sin". Meliodas is present as one of the knight who apprehand him. (ch. 73.5)
• Twenty years ago the Fairy King's forest is attacked by the Demon, Elaine dies and Ban becomes immortal. A short time later, he's arrested for "his" crimes. (ch. 25.5) The Demon is found by Hendricksen.
• Sixteen years ago, Danafor is annihilated and Meliodas is rumored to be the perpetrator (ch. 39) Meliodas finds Ban and busts him out of prison, who then joins him (ch. 34)
• Meliodas and Diane meet for the first time. (ch. 8)
• Ban goes through his phase of collecting stuffed animals, angering King. (ch. 18)
• Ban tries to grab Meliodas' sword, causing the latter to leave a permanent scar on his neck. (ch. 9)
• Twelve years ago the Seven Sins fight a group of vampires.
• Ten years ago, the Great Holy Knight by his own brother Dreyfus (who conspired with Hendericksen) is murdered and the Sins are accused of trying to stage a coup d'état; they scatter around and disappear. (ch. 5)
• Eight years ago, Hendericksen finds Helbram's body at the black market and revives him. (ch. 86)
• Five years ago, Ban willingly lets himself get captured by the Weird Fangs. (ch. 14)
• Several days before Elizabeth and Meliodas meet, the Holy Knights execute a coup d'état and imprison the King. (ch. 1) "New Generation Knights", empowered by the demon's blood, begin to appear one after another. (ch. 27, ch. 29) Arthus pulls a legendary sword out of a stone and becomes his kingdom's new king. (ch. 1)
Last edited by Samui; July 18, 2014 at 05:46 PM.
Here an important event to complement:
- Some days before Eli finds Meliodas for the first time, there has been a cup d'état. The king is captured by the Holly Knights who prepare for war… (It’s ignored a war against who). (Ch. 1)
---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------
Two more events to add:
- Sometime after Ban gets his inmortality the seven deadly sins are formed and are given sacred treasures by the King of Lyonesse. (Ch27)
Last edited by ukimix; September 06, 2013 at 09:30 AM.
Added the first one.
The second one is already in the OP.
Although we don't know exactly when the Seven Deadly Sins were officialy established, but we do know that Meliodas had started gathering the members since 16 years ago until they disbanded 10 years ago.Quote:
The third I'll end to this:
It was king who said that. But I asked my self the same question. Likely all the weapons were made of that tree.
Thread updated with info from King's gaiden.