Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: My Own Theory for the Ending of Dressrosa Arc!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner closenaze8's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

No Trust My Own Theory for the Ending of Dressrosa Arc!

After defeating Doflamingo, his true identity for being a Celestial Dragon will expose.
    The toys will back to normal that they become human again. Convict Gladiators will in debt to Straw Hat Pirate ( Actually all of them are in debt to SH), gladiators+dwarves will become the new protector of Dressrosa, Rebecca (is a princess of Dressrosa) and the Toy Soldier (maybe he is the former King of Dressrosa) will rule the Dressrosa once again. SMILEY Factory is destroyed. brokers from all over the New World will take their steps on taking SH. CP0 will recover the passed out Prince Dofflamingoand return him to Mariejoa. Law succeed in his plan because his crew came too. Kinemon's friends are rescued, dwarves are rescued too. They will have feast after the fight that's always happening in OP. And when setting sails. People are thanking SH, and strong pirates (Bartho, Happou Navy, and others) are taking their oath for following Luffy untill he became The Pirate King! Zorro and his crew including Law will have more respect to Luffy. Then they are setting sail to Wanno Country. Before taking down Big Mom, SH got allies; a fleet; Bartholomeo Club Pirates, Sun Pirates, Happou Navy, Heart Pirates, White Beard Pirates eventually Shanks! sorry for bad english this is so amature yeah i know, im sleepy and i dont feel composing this paragraph in order/organized.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Suna's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: My Own Theory for the Ending of Dressrosa Arc!

I agree with most of your ideas.

Except that they are not going after Big mom but Kaidou.
    And also that Law gave a vive card to Nami in order to go to Zou. Oda never introduce things that won't have any role. So it's very likely that the SH, or at least a part of it will be cut from Law.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Results of Dressrosa

I think that a new nakama will happen, and possibly a death?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Results of Dressrosa

Yeah, I too have this ominous feeling that someone close to the SH's will lose their life during this revolution. But for me that would be the Toy soldier.
    Last edited by TheLuffySmile; September 10, 2013 at 11:47 AM.
    The three brothers

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amidaru312 View Post
    I think that a new nakama will happen, and possibly a death?
    Far-fetched and difficult to support without any kind of argumentation.
    - There's new nakama speculation about every character of every arc anyway and nothing so far hints that it's likelier to occur than at any other time.
    - With the exception of Luffy, the crew hasn't really been given much attention in this arc. They're pretty much spectating right now, so it would seem strange and emotionally hollow to suddenly kill one of them. The only possible death would be Sanji once Violet realizes how hopeless a womanizer he is and her temper kicks in
    Last edited by Seafarer; September 11, 2013 at 01:40 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanji's ''dream'' or what little ambition he has is useless anyway, if any strawhat would die, it'd be sanji

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by closenaze8 View Post
    After defeating Doflamingo, his true identity for being a Celestial Dragon will expose.
    I wont agree on this its just way far to even think about an aspect like this. Anyway if he is a celestial dragon then why he doesnt wear that armor the celestial wearing so they wont breath the same air as the commoner?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like the ending to the "Fishman Island Arc".

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DutchPhoenix View Post
    Sanji's ''dream'' or what little ambition he has is useless anyway, if any strawhat would die, it'd be sanji
    You would kill the 2nd or 3rd strongest person in the straw hat crew? hahaahah laughable.
    If any crewmates would die, then it should be brook. His dream is a tad more useless..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Deus Machina's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimtors View Post
    You would kill the 2nd or 3rd strongest person in the straw hat crew? hahaahah laughable.
    If any crewmates would die, then it should be brook. His dream is a tad more useless..
    How can brooke die when he is already dead! Yohohohoho.

Seriously though I doubt anyone of significant importance is going to die. However should Oda want to kill someone off he should do it during the Kaido arc. Maybe Rebecca (for all those who still think/want her to join.)

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No deaths, this is the Joker Reveal arc, setting up brand new alliances for Straw Hats, country liberation, another princess indebted to Luffy. Vice Admiral is a descent dude, Kaido reveal with Joker escaping with CP-0. Dwarves ally with Ussopland adding to his X/8000 crew. Toys become people again. Soldier-San is related to Princess.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bellamy's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

If someone dies in this arc, it's gonna be the Toy Soldier or Bellamy. (or at least, something will happen to one of them (maybe both) that made us tought like Pell : no way they can be alive after THIS)

I'm saying Toy Soldier because of his moving, mysterious story, and loyalty.
    Pretty much the same for Bellamy, because he's actually cornered between DD orders and a growing friendship with Luffy.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Norland's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

If smiley factory destroyed, I think Kaidou will angry and after Doflamingo (if he's not dead).

SHP will add ally (from Happou navy, dwarves, and many more).
    It is funny, if cavendish becomes SHP's ally

*sorry for my bad english

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamy View Post
    If someone dies in this arc, it's gonna be the Toy Soldier or Bellamy. (or at least, something will happen to one of them (maybe both) that made us tought like Pell : no way they can be alive after THIS)

I'm saying Toy Soldier because of his moving, mysterious story, and loyalty.
    Pretty much the same for Bellamy, because he's actually cornered between DD orders and a growing friendship with Luffy.
    Ok come on!!! Not to bellamy i mean i like this new bellamy if he was his old self i wouldnt care and to be honest i wouldnt like kyro to die by the way something else we talking about that kaido is gonna show after dressrosa arc and will beat dd's beaten ass even more what if it is different than this? From what iam seeing the whole tournament for mera mera wasnt just for sh- law alliance it evolves all countries they are near dressrosa . All these figures some from those are important ones like (elizabello who is the king of his country ). They fell right to dd's hands for something much bigger than that maybe dd wants to blackmail the other countries for a hidden purpose plus when in the same contest we have burgess why assuming that blackbeard wont evolve at this at all? I mean if burgess became a toy and then after dd's defeat will became human again who can guarantee me that blackbeard will leave this like it was nothing? I dont believe bb is someone who want responde when someone did something to one of his crew? Maybe it will evolve both bb and kaido now wont be funny if both 2 are in dressrosa? Hm maybe a war between those 2 yonkou perhaps? That would be cool
    Last edited by Don Chinjao; November 16, 2013 at 02:53 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Norland View Post
    If smiley factory destroyed, I think Kaidou will angry and after Doflamingo (if he's not dead).

SHP will add ally (from Happou navy, dwarves, and many more).
    It is funny, if cavendish becomes SHP's ally

*sorry for my bad english
    No worries, you are welcome.

Yeah, it seems to work out perfectly so far in regards to allies. On their way to Dressrosa Law spoke about the territories and subordinates of the Yonkou being a hindrance, with his own fleet/armada Luffy will gain the needed backing to face the emperors.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

New Reply