Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44

Thread: Sasuke and Kyuubi

  1. #1
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,802
    Post Thanks / Like

    Sasuke and Kyuubi

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/309/5

    Is this long forgotten or will it make a appeerance sometime in this war? And what will be the outcome?

  2. #2
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Kyuubi

    It's gonna be some bullshit "Don't kill Naruto, because he's the only one who cares about you" nonsense. Or "Don't kill Naruto, because he's the child of prophecy and the world is doomed if you do." Not "Don't kill Naruto, he's the only one that can awaken your true power", if that's what you're wondering. Like, Kurama's shroud giving Sasuke access to the Rinnegan or something.

    Which wouldn't be a bad turn of events (other than the fact that I hate the Rinnegan). Kurama's life-giving chakra should have the same effect that Hashirama's DNA does. The question however would be, would that allow a permanent Rinnegan. It'd be pretty dumb if his Rinnegan could only be accessed every time that Naruto gave him chakra, lol.

  3. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the Milky Way Galaxy
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/309/5

    Is this long forgotten or will it make a appeerance sometime in this war? And what will be the outcome?
    Holy crap, I dont remember reading that. So this current out come was somewhat to be expected.

  4. #4
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Kyuubi

    It was right after Sasuke pat him on the nose and forced him to disappear. You'd think that would be a very memorable occurence, kukuku.

    Which annoyingly, no other Uchiha has attempted again. If Kishi didn't want to deal with it he should've at least had someone mention somewhere that it couldn't be done now that he had control of Kurama's chakra.

    Which hasn't been stated yet. Anywhere.

  5. #5
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the Milky Way Galaxy
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Kyuubi

    Hmm. I was thinking maybe Sasuke entered into Naruto's conscienceness through his eyes with some type of genjutsu. Maybe other Uchiha members haven't tried that.

  6. #6
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,802
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Kyuubi

    I don't know what i expect to happened, but i just can't see it getting completely forgotten. Now Sasuke has the kyuubi's chakra, this should be the best time to revisit the event.

    Kyuubi's chakra did give Naruto Sage resemblance maybe it'll give Sasuke Rinnengan, or something..

  7. #7
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot;3528586[B
    ]It's gonna be some bullshit "Don't kill Naruto, because he's the only one who cares about you" nonsense. Or "Don't kill Naruto, because he's the child of prophecy and the world is doomed if you do." [/B]
    Agree with you on that Bro
    But i think Kishi have forgotten this, otherwise Kurama didn't even gave a hint that he noticed Sasuke on the battlefield. And in Oro's Lair Sasuke and his eyes and chakra were pretty big deal as per kyuubi,
    so yeah i think Kishi have forgotten

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the Milky Way Galaxy
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I don't know what i expect to happened, but i just can't see it getting completely forgotten. Now Sasuke has the kyuubi's chakra, this should be the best time to revisit the event.

    Kyuubi's chakra did give Naruto Sage resemblance maybe it'll give Sasuke Rinnengan, or something..
    Oh man, if that happens this manga's gone overboard. Then we better have sasuke cut his finger and have naruto drink a drop of his blood so they both can have the Rinnegan.

  10. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,237
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/309/5

    Is this long forgotten or will it make a appeerance sometime in this war? And what will be the outcome?
    Reminds me of the time when Sasuke was quite badass.

    Anyway, I think it won't even be mentioned anymore. The Kyuubi was likely threatening Sasuke. If he kills Naruto, then the Kyuubi dies too. And he wouldn't want that.

  11. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the Milky Way Galaxy
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Reminds me of the time when Sasuke was quite badass.

    Anyway, I think it won't even be mentioned anymore. The Kyuubi was likely threatening Sasuke. If he kills Naruto, then the Kyuubi dies too. And he wouldn't want that.
    Haha agreed. He stll is a bad ass. He just needs the right moment. And i have to say. your siggy made my day.

  12. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,237
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Haha agreed. He stll is a bad ass. He just needs the right moment. And i have to say. your siggy made my day.
    From the moment in that chapter up there, until his fight with Itachi. That was Sasuke's golden age for me.

    Aye, that's jaymizzo's brilliant quote.

  13. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the Milky Way Galaxy
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    From the moment in that chapter up there, until his fight with Itachi. That was Sasuke's golden age for me.

    Aye, that's jaymizzo's brilliant quote.
    Haha just give him time dude. Sasuke will shine again. Well technically he is shining because he has Naruto's chakra cloak.

    Well, thankyou for putting it as your siggy. Its funny because its true. hahahaha

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #13
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    India
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Kyuubi

    I think kishi forgot a lot of things when he mentioned tobi to be obito

    1. From the start it was mentioned naruto and sasuke were like hashi and madara
    2. During the kage summit, even tobi said that (sounding very much like madara)
    3. Even Itachi believed that sasuke and naruto will fight

    So in short, kishi fucked his story


    visit me here

  16. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    I think kishi forgot a lot of things when he mentioned tobi to be obito

    1. From the start it was mentioned naruto and sasuke were like hashi and madara
    2. During the kage summit, even tobi said that (sounding very much like madara)
    3. Even Itachi believed that sasuke and naruto will fight

    So in short, kishi fucked his story
    Don't worry, they ll fight with each other once this mess is cleaned up. Sasuke is already kinda shocked after Naruto's growth and soon he ll be feeling and urge to beat him, even just to test how strong he got.

  17. #15
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,802
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Oh man, if that happens this manga's gone overboard. Then we better have sasuke cut his finger and have naruto drink a drop of his blood so they both can have the Rinnegan.
    It isn't going over board when Naruto became a perfect Jin, but was the only Jin to gain the appearance of the SO6P?
    Last edited by Prince Sasuke; September 06, 2013 at 04:06 PM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts