Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is This It For Sasuke?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Is This It For Sasuke?

You know, for a while now every one has been trying to anticipate what Sasuke's next power-up is. I'm wondering if he's even going to get one.

Long ago on the onset of this manga we saw that Sasuke represented the talented gifted genius, and Naruto the hardworking average man.

That eventually warped, to have Naruto being gifted with the Kyuubi, and some natural talent in the Sage Arts.

Recently, Kishi has abandoned hard work for Naruto all together and is simply allowing him to do whatever he likes in order for him to become powerful enough to fight Obito.

It was always inevitable that Naruto would one day be more powerful than Sasuke, although I never thought it would come like this, with Kishi just letting it happen without Naruto really having to struggle and work for it.

So I raise the question. Is this it for Sasuke? Is his growth done? Frankly for him to reach Naruto's level he'd probably need more than just the Rinnegan at this point, and it seems unlikely he'd be given it anyway.

Thoughts?
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is This It For Sasuke?

I disagree with him needing more than the Rinnegan, because he doesn't even need THAT to be on Naruto's level. It would LITERALLY only take a sublimated Final Susanoo. Give him that, and he's unstoppable by anyone other than Hashirama, Madara, or Obito.

That said, Rinnegan would be overkill. You saw what Nagato did to Naruto and Bee at the same time? And he was on friggin' auto-pilot, so he wasn't even fighting with the mastery that he gained over years of training with the Rinnegan! They were worthless against him. Now imagine of someone like Sasuke had access to it. It would be game over. 99% of Naruto's offense would be negated by Hungry Ghost. Kawazu Kumite negated with Shinra Tensei. Clone armies negated by animal summon armies. Lack of chakra reserves negated by... Hungry Ghost. He could even potentially revive himself with Hell Realm... potentially.

As for the actual question, he may not get a new powerup. His hatred is festering, and an Uchiha's greatest strength is his emotions. Make him mad enough and his stamina and power will grow proportionally. He'll gain a sublimated Susanoo, and the chakra to keep using it. Whatever he gains though won't be on the level of Madara, Obito, or Hashirama. Well, not their Edo versions at least.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only four Options I can see for Sasuke's next power up are:

1)

2)

3) Minato gives Sasuke the Yang Kyuubi

4) He gets perfect Susano'o

------------------------------------------

Anything else from Kishimoto is just BS

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You sure?

Sasuke getting Yang Kurama is more of an asspull than him becoming a Sage or re-gaining the CS. IMO. Sasuke has the building blocks for both SM and CS. Not to become a Jinchuuriki though.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    You sure?

Sasuke getting Yang Kurama is more of an asspull than him becoming a Sage or re-gaining the CS. IMO. Sasuke has the building blocks for both SM and CS. Not to become a Jinchuuriki though.
    The more time passes the more I'm beginning Itachi was wrong about a new power up from gaining EMS.
    I'm hoping for a new CS.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that "new power" of the EMS was nothing more than the ability for it to transform into the Rinnegan. Remember, when Sasuke learned he had the ability to turn off Amaterasu the chapter was called "A New Power". Turning off a previous power isn't really a new power, lol. So turning the EMS into Rinnegan could very well be that other power.

I'm hoping for a new databook.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

narutotheorys theories are good.

I think he'll get perfect Susanoo. He'll probably create it out of sheer jealously and anger. And also narutothoery, have you noticed that the sages older son's eyes look like the Uzumaki Symbol? Maybe its a relation?!?!?!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Sasuke will have anything with Kurama. It would just mess up the story and it just isn't him. I think he might end up with Rinnegan, that would make him hella strong, stronger than Madara, in my opinion. Just because he felt a little inferior doesn't mean that it's over for him. I still think that he'll get a powerup (whichever that might be) and end the war with Naruto together.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    Anything else from Kishimoto is just BS
    You mean like everything else from Kishimoto?

Personally, I believe that Kishi showing that panel of Sasuke marveling at Naruto's power is a sign (a horrible one) that this is NOT it for Sasuke. I have no idea what kind of power up he will get, but I would prefer a perfect Susano'o. We don't need anymore legendary eyes that are said to be nothing but a myth that whoever carries it can either bring peace to the world, or completely destroy it.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; September 07, 2013 at 09:35 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

actually ,
    still , EMS make no sense , only to put some limit to MS power ( Obito with an MS screw world !!! , think about it if Shisui and Itachi have no MS limit , what they could do !? )

Kishi is not creative anymore , the only thing he can about it is giant monster , Bijju doma and ...

IMO with out plot hole , Sasuke can kill Naruto in his super biju mode ... and genjutsu + an Amatrasue will do the work but yeah , Sasuke won't use Genjutsu against Naruto ( for the same reason that Madara didn't use against hashirama , Tobi didn't use it against Naruto , Tobi didn't use it against Minato and ... )

he only need more speed , I think a enhance version of Chidori Nagashi will do the work ...

but , Kishi only want mecha fights not ninja fight ...
    خداحافظ

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Stronger then Madara? Probably not man. Hes like the 3rd strongest character in the Narutoverse right now. Sasuke can't top that. He hasn't even surpassed Itachi yet imo.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

This is pretty much it for everyone. Naruto has become Goku and now we're all basically just waiting for the proverbial 'spirit bomb' that will polish off Obito and Madara, who aren't even buddies anymore because they can't control their ninja ego-peens. Like a certain former president being caught with his dick an intern's mouth, the curtain has come down and all suspension of disbelief has vanished. We know everything from here on out is just going to be a crass, hackeyned attempt to make all the pieces fit together in an 'i'm-okay-you're-okay' MLP-Friendship is Magic kind of ending. In the Narutoverse you either die a villain or live long enough to be brainwashed by a loud-mouthed peacemongering zealot who has absolutely no concept of historical or geopolitical nuance that any complex society inevitably incurs. BUT NEVER MIND THAT. FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC. LET'S ALL BELIEVE IN NARUTO AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. IF THERE'S SUCH A THING AS PEACE, HE'LL FIND IT.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke may not have any power ups left to gain but I think he has powers yet to be seen...

He has EMS now, basically he should be able to combine and/or gain Itachi jutsu to his own. Giving him acess to the real Tsukuyomi and a bigger stronger Sussano equipped with totsuka blade, enton sword, the shield and bow.

Not to mention what he might gain from having KYUUBI's chakra or something from Juugo... And rinnengan is always still in question.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    narutotheorys theories are good.

I think he'll get perfect Susanoo. He'll probably create it out of sheer jealously and anger. And also narutothoery, have you noticed that the sages older son's eyes look like the Uzumaki Symbol? Maybe its a relation?!?!?!
    No, probably not. He'll gain the perfect susanoo not by sheer jealously or anger, but by love. as you know, sasuke's hate towards itachi didn't grant his sharingan some power. Whereas itachi's love towards his brother and the konoha grant him the power of his sharingan. So with that, sasuke will grow strong and a badass the moment he'll accept that naruto is stronger than him or if he'll protect naruto as a brother.

So yea, sasuke's power would soon be realize the moment his bond towards naruto will come into play. With the eager to protect naruto and the konoha, sasuke's true power will be awaken. Trust me, the power born from hatred is no match to the power born from love. and if that were to happen, sasuke's eyes will surpass madara's eyes, and also sasuke would surpass madara as the strongest uchiha.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    No, probably not. He'll gain the perfect susanoo not by sheer jealously or anger, but by love. as you know, sasuke's hate towards itachi didn't grant his sharingan some power. Whereas itachi's love towards his brother and the konoha grant him the power of his sharingan. So with that, sasuke will grow strong and a badass the moment he'll accept that naruto is stronger than him or if he'll protect naruto as a brother.

So yea, sasuke's power would soon be realize the moment his bond towards naruto will come into play. With the eager to protect naruto and the konoha, sasuke's true power will be awaken. Trust me, the power born from hatred is no match to the power born from love. and if that were to happen, sasuke's eyes will surpass madara's eyes, and also sasuke would surpass madara as the strongest uchiha.
    Ohh that also sounds good. But what i really want to see is Sasuke go up against Madara. If Madara says, "So your the only pure blooded Uchicha survivor left, do you think you have what it takes me down brat?! *Perfect Susano Activate with Rinnegan* " If that happens i'd shit myself.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast