Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is This It For Sasuke?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is This It For Sasuke?

I don't know what the fuck Kishi was thinking when he gave so much power to Naruto. There's literally no one that could stop him, considering not only the power he posses, but also the oh-so-many-times witnessed Plot Armor. Naruto always won, always wins, and will always win, no matter what. But just to make sure that no one will doubt in the success of his own Religious Crusade against the entire Narutoworld, Kishimoto gears Naruto The Preacher up with the most badass abilities that no badass could ever even dream of.

Which begs the question...What is the point of this story if we already know that Naruto will succeed no matter what? This is especially apparent in this God awful "war" arc.

Regarding Sasuke...I think he's a lost cause now actually, almost equal to all the useless "second-hand" cast. We have witnessed pretty much the extent of how broken the Uchiha's can be with Madara, but now that we see Madara being nerfed so much by his own incompetence and low intelligence (much lower than Naruto's, btw), that he can barely keep up with Hashirama (HOW THE HELL doesn't he stomp him all over the place yet?!?!), it all is irrelevant. It's irrelevant if Sasuke gets the complete Susano'o, it's irrelevant if he gets the Rinnegan.

Plot armor (Naruto and Co.) > broken powers (Naruto has plenty, more incoming).
    Last edited by IChallengeYou!; September 08, 2013 at 06:07 AM.

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    We have witnessed pretty much the extent of how broken the Uchiha's can be with Madara, but now that we see Madara being nerfed so much by his own incompetence and low intelligence (much lower than Naruto's, btw), that he can barely keep up with Hashirama (HOW THE HELL doesn't he stomp him all over the place yet?!?!), it all is irrelevant.
    I don't think you are quite understanding how broken part 2 Hashirama actually is. Sure, the rinnegan should make Madara stand more of a chance/win. But it all depends on how you interpret their previous fight. If you think that they were equal, then Madara should win (as the rinnegan is an obvious powerup compared to the EMS). However, if you consider that Hashirama may have been holding back, with the misguided hope that he could somehow sway Madara - but realizing too late that it is a fool's dream, he finally decides that he must remove Madara or Konoha would forever suffer - then it is easier to see how Hashirama may not be "stomped all over" by Madara.

Sure, Hashirama looks tired at the end, but it is harder to fight without the intent to kill, then it is to go all out with killing intent from the start.

Why is there no award for most enraged?!?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Too bad that Madara has Rinnegan AND Hashirama's abilities, and yet the fight still looks like a boring stalemate at best. At worst, it looks like Madara is losing. I know damn well how Hashirama is broken, but Madara is supposed to be even more broken, because that was the entire point of his powerup to begin with.

I don't really care about them anyways, those two have sucked so much arse since their flashback chapters. The course of this story is very annoying though, when was the last time the villains won anything against the protagonists? Madara vs 5Kages doesn't count, as Kishimoto decided to heal them back up, essentially making the entire fight absolutely pointless.

The entire "war" has been boringly one-sided. Edo-Fails got pretty much obliterated without accomplishing anything, Zetsu got owned as well, Madara and Obito apparently weren't allies from the start. Then of course comes Sasuke. What the hell happened to him? It's like he has been devoured by uselessness. I actually thought that Kishimoto made the right choice of making Sasuke stop his hell-bent revenge quest, now I'm not so sure anymore.

I really don't see anything interesting to look forward to. Madara vs Hashirama is predictable, Obito's Moon Eye Plan is just destined to fail, Sasuke just continues to disappoint and I don't see Naruto vs Sasuke happening as well. The way Kishimoto has treated Kabuto, I think it's safe to assume that Oro is going to accomplish nothing as well and just fail miserably.
    Last edited by IChallengeYou!; September 08, 2013 at 08:30 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto hasn't gotten a single asspull power-up, he's only learned to use the powers he already has. It's like when Sasuke first got MS and needed several fights to figure out all of his techniques... the difference is Naruto has tons of stamina and is constantly healed, so he's gotten full control over his powers quickly.

The only move he's needed to 'learn' is sharing chakra with everyone, which apparently he has a talent for. Then again, Kurama DID say he'd show Naruto the trick, and they share chakra (mental energies). Plus Naruto is a master of balancing chakra types together.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's assume Sasuke gets perfect susanoo.How strong will be this perfect susanno?as strong as kurama?stronger than hachibi?Lets assume is as trong as kurama.
    If naruto becomes the new Rikuudo assuming he will use the other bijuuus chakra so becoming the 10 tails jinjuriki like obito than we will have
    1.The strongest shinobi Naruto 10 tails+sage mode
    2.The second strongest shinobi Sasuke Rinnegan(all nagato abilities)+Pefect susanno+Mokuton
    Sasuke will look like a godly shinobi to everyone else except naruto

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto needs chakra from the one and eight tails before having a similar state to obito... And if Sasukr gains mokuton I want finish the manga.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Sasuke will get another powerup, probably in the Rinnegan (the only thing that can stand up to Naruto at this point). At the least, it'd help Sasuke fare better against Tobi. The weird part would be him knowing how to use Rinnegan, as he shouldn't.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I think Sasuke will get another powerup, probably in the Rinnegan (the only thing that can stand up to Naruto at this point). At the least, it'd help Sasuke fare better against Tobi. The weird part would be him knowing how to use Rinnegan, as he shouldn't.
    As far as him knowing how to use it is thrown out the window since Obito is a master at controling jyuubi and 4 elements at once.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi doesn't seem to have controlled the Juubi though, just suppress it. I'm assuming it's similar to Part I Naruto and the Kyuubi minus the Juubi's intellect. It also seems that the Juubi is the only reason why Tobi can use four elements at once, though I dunno how he knows how to do that after taking back control of his mind and body.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Two things to consider here. The first is that we have not quite seen sasuke go all out yet. We have seen him use his EMS with great results however I don't think he has used the full extent of its powers just yet. That said, wasn't the EMS supposed to come with a brand new technique? I think that was said earlier when the concept of the EMS was introduced. Also, madara already told us what sasuke's next upgrade should be. Susanoo works by stages and as far as we have seen there is a final stage to susanoo which sasuke has not achieved. It should be more than possible for sasuke to be able to use a susanoo similar to the one madara has. Perhaps the case can be made that the final susanoo madara has is the technique mentioned earlier.... Anyways if sasuke gets such a susanoo he can potentially fight even current naruto.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

No spoilers from the latest chapter please. Wait for 24 hours to pass. Thank you!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ermac View Post
    This is pretty much it for everyone. Naruto has become Goku and now we're all basically just waiting for the proverbial 'spirit bomb' that will polish off Obito and Madara, who aren't even buddies anymore because they can't control their ninja ego-peens. Like a certain former president being caught with his dick an intern's mouth, the curtain has come down and all suspension of disbelief has vanished. We know everything from here on out is just going to be a crass, hackeyned attempt to make all the pieces fit together in an 'i'm-okay-you're-okay' MLP-Friendship is Magic kind of ending. In the Narutoverse you either die a villain or live long enough to be brainwashed by a loud-mouthed peacemongering zealot who has absolutely no concept of historical or geopolitical nuance that any complex society inevitably incurs. BUT NEVER MIND THAT. FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC. LET'S ALL BELIEVE IN NARUTO AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. IF THERE'S SUCH A THING AS PEACE, HE'LL FIND IT.
    finally someone with same opinion, i love it, its perfect
    the way kishi writes things, anything and everything can apply, everything can happen, and nothing makes sense anymore,

next stop sasuke gains kyubi sage mode and naruto gains some mesh up of all 3 eye jutsus, and they will have a big fight on top of a great pond of konoha, and hinata and sakura start lesbian relationship, while shinobi alliance starts singing kumbaya next to the big pyre, in same place where great tree of life was

i mean kishis literary is shirting on his own work, part1 was ok, start of part 2 was ok, everything else is a big pile of poo,
    but i started at the beginning and i will finish it (it my dose of trash for the week)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Well , dragon balls world wan't this complicared and goku never tried to act as philsoph and brainwash someone with his words ...
    خداحافظ

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    Well , dragon balls world wan't this complicared and goku never tried to act as philsoph and brainwash someone with his words ...
    nope goku did.

he always tried to stop the other first, but simultaneously, he enjoyed fighting, and was ready to go full out if needed.

visit me here

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2