Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Shingeki no Kyojin 50 Discussion / 51 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 50 Discussion / 51 Predictions

Here is something i been thinking about...
    If the narrator we been informed from has ended this fifty chapter long prologue, and we are about to see the present timeline...
    how long time would have past at this point?
    One day?
    a week?
    A month?
    A year?
    or did the prologue end here and we immediately enter the main timeline after the time it takes for them to retreat back inside a safe area?

How big are the odds that it will be another trial?
    "What? That kid again? What is that titan child accused of now?..." (Hearing accusations. "HE CONTROLS TITANS!?"
    And everything escalate from there.
    Because there WILL be consequences of that power because, if the government freaks out because he could "turn" to a titan, this will blow their minds.
    And the wall cult is going to go berserk over this... who knows, maybe they even will send assassins to get rid of him?
    Because I am one of those that think the Wall cult is one of the villains in this since they know the truth about the walls...
    and we all know what the walls are made from... It wouldn´t be out of spite if they tried to kill Eren to keep the secret, it would be zealous devotion to preserve their goddesses "the Walls" intact and sleeping.
    Depending on if the King is in on this, he could try to have the MP deal with Eren...
    unless the massive losses they suffered in the Armored Pursuit results in the most crooked members dying off, then we might see more of the MP rookies that was with Annie.
    Hey, maybe this is the change that Marlo was looking for?
    Most of the corrupt weeds died in that attack after all and the influence from them vanishes.
    But as said, this mission have left both the Scouting corps and the MP severely crippled (no big loss since we don´t care about MP anyway...)
    Maybe Erwin will purpose that they need to merge all three branches to counter the threat from the outside?
    This would be a call-back from the small speech that Dot Pixis gave Eren about "humanity unite in the darkest hour"
    But knowing this is "Attack on Titan" This is bound to end in disaster. or a lot of more dead.
    Even with "Emperor Eren" on their side, this is not going to end well if he pulls out the wall titans to fight as well.

In one way or another, I suspect that the walls will come down.
    It´s inevitable.

But I guess we are going to see a timeskip where Mikasa either has healed her ribs or in the middle of healing them.
    Or is she going to sit on Levi´s bench as well?
    (Put out of commission.)

One thing for certain...
    We won´t see Hannes´s funeral.

And if, I am saying "if" here, the titans are made from dead people, then we will at some point meet the Hannes titan, presented as the most glaring proof that the titans are resurrected from the dead. If the author intends this, then Hannes would be the best way to pull it off.
    Never retrieved the body.

But it´s just a theory.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, first we have to find out whether the SL itself is aware of eren's gift as of now. For all we know they don't really suspect it and perhaps even eren himself is a little confused on the matter. Even if the SL does know there is the question of whether they would reveal this information to the government. As far as the SL is concerned the government and wall cult are either infiltrated by the enemy or are to some extent the enemy itself. In this regard the better approach to the situation would be to keep eren a secret from the public and potential enemies. Even then, eren has to learn how to use his power. It took him a while to get a hang of his titan form and extreme emotions to finally use the coordinate, perhaps it is not something he can use freely just yet.

I do wonder what the coordinate is... Perhaps controlling titans is merely an application of it? R&B were able to feel eren using the coordinate so perhaps there is more to it? Eren clearly was not controlling R&B so perhaps there is another function here. Perhaps the coordinate can function to communicate thoughts between shifters? Kinda like uniting their minds allowing instant communication... So in a war setting for instance all shifters would be aware of the others through the coordinate. And perhaps that is how titan controlling works. Titans do not appear to have thoughts of their own but by inserting your own into them you are effectively controlling them. Of course if the coordinate works in this manner then it is a much greater war asset than it initially appeared. The warriors as enemies could have been far more deadly than expected if they could coordinate themselves like that through the use of the coordinate. It would be interesting if eren could use his own coordinate to disrupt the enemy's communications.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I do wonder what the coordinate is... Perhaps controlling titans is merely an application of it? R&B were able to feel eren using the coordinate so perhaps there is more to it? Eren clearly was not controlling R&B so perhaps there is another function here. Perhaps the coordinate can function to communicate thoughts between shifters? Kinda like uniting their minds allowing instant communication... So in a war setting for instance all shifters would be aware of the others through the coordinate. And perhaps that is how titan controlling works. Titans do not appear to have thoughts of their own but by inserting your own into them you are effectively controlling them. Of course if the coordinate works in this manner then it is a much greater war asset than it initially appeared. The warriors as enemies could have been far more deadly than expected if they could coordinate themselves like that through the use of the coordinate. It would be interesting if eren could use his own coordinate to disrupt the enemy's communications.
    It makes me wonder if the titans function as part of a Hive Mind Network and that when they are not being directed by a coordinate they simply revert to their basic function which is to consume humans. It makes sense since the other shifters did receive the command but them being sentient were able to choose or carry out the command.

I'm going crazy just waiting for tomorrow, I'm also wondering if maybe Ymir did receive the command to kill Reiner and is going to carry it out and the reason she jumped in to save Bert was she realized she couldn't possibly kill Reiner in titan form so she had to help them get away and get Reiner out of titan form so she could kill him in the forest of giants.

Thread Closed
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18