Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub 220 Discussion/ 221 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub 220 Discussion/ 221 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 220 Spoiler Thread

thanks but a translation of the script could be nice. I bet only the half of italien fans can read it too.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

After much fiddling with Google Translate, there can only be one reason why the script was posted so early.

I'm guessing the "Reaper" intimidates Takamiya's and Oga's gang, but it ends with Hilda showing up and slicing his phone. She's back guys!!! Too bad its a cliffhanger again.

Edit: Ok, spoilers without pictures can't always be trusted but....come on, what else could possibly happen?? And its a full 17 page script.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like
    English chapter out!!! The spoilers were fake, btw

Chapter 220 at RedHawkScans.
    Last edited by goldb; September 11, 2013 at 03:14 AM. Reason: added chapter link

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the page that Lucifer talk the most in this chapter. Hope to see her contractor becoming a good guy now.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

So Fuji is the strongest, obviously. It seems Takamiya and the rest of the people that showed up will team up with Oga.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 220 Discussion/ 221 Predictions

I'm not really sure why he was backing away after they arrived, he did't care at all for Oda oder anyone else before. Ah I can live with a bit of random PIS in this manga.^^
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't expect an early chapter this week. This chapter was pretty good actually.
    -I didn't expect the reaper to be more than a fodder.
    -So the 2 other six upstart are spellmaster? I didn't see that coming. I doubt they can even beat Oga if they wants to fight him. I think they will become Oga's men eventually.
    -Lucifer getting stabbed is pretty lame. If she dies from that wound, it's pretty pathetic way to die.
    -I know there's is some sort of mutual respect between Lucifer and Taka. But I didn't expect that Lucifer would be willing to sacrifice herself for him.Though it could be just her refusing to leave him.
    -And Fuji...The next subplot is going to be even longer...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Woooow nice Chapter, so some Spellmaster sneak in the School without getting notice from the Solomon Company. And there Entrace was really nice. But know one of my deepest wish could never be happen.
    I was hoping that Akahoshi and Oga would fight out like Humans. But know after Akahoshi has also a transfer Demon or can transfer himself, that will never happen. But that is a really nice surprise.

The Moment Lucifer is starting to speak, and sacrifice herself to keep Taka alive was really amazing. But what will happen now. I mean after Oga defeat Taka, both a students of Saotome. And both have powerful Demons the Solomon Company want have. So will all fouth fight together against the Company or will there befor more ranking fights??

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

So Fuji is meant to the primary enemy . It seems as though some sort of temporary alliance may emerge after recent events. Curious to see how everyone's going to handle one another. I don't expect Lucifer to be seriously threatened by such a minor injury, so I expect Takamiya to be involved further.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe this is a good time to bring back Doctor Forcas.

He's the expert in treating demons. Hopefully, healing Lucifer is above Lamia's current skill.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I want that guy dead already....
    Still interesting chapter and Lucifer talking was quite unexpected.
    So Fuji is the strongest, obviously; I wonder if Oga is at his level...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

not to mention #1 #2 and #3

this time even the other bottom three have their own demon,,,,, somehow the plot become absurd here. even if fuji is the strongest eventually he will lose to oga, OBVIOUSLY.
    this ishiyama mk 2 arc really getting boring, no wonder that beelze rank lately have been going down and all.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

So, my prediction came true. He really came there to kill taka and take lu~chan back. Is it just me or does the swordsman's crest look a little like a snake's fang. And amidst all this chaos poor furuichi has been forgotten about. I think oga and the other upstarts will take on fuji in groups of 4( the kings together in 1 team, and the n numbered knight of every king in other teams) because oga was able to defeat taka due to himekawa's tactics else he would have lost and fuji is said to be even stronger.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    The Moment Lucifer is starting to speak, and sacrifice herself to keep Taka alive was really amazing. But what will happen now. I mean after Oga defeat Taka, both a students of Saotome. And both have powerful Demons the Solomon Company want have. So will all fouth fight together against the Company or will there befor more ranking fights??
    I'm not sure if they'll all fight against Fuji...but Oga has definitely gained some frenemies now.

Man, I was all revved up for Hilda returning...it looks like she'll return next chapter. I was really surprised Akahoshi and Ichikawa were both demon contractors, that's something I don't think any of us were expecting.

And I'm just going to say it: I think Mr. Androgynous guy is Athrun. We never saw his face, right? And the only other person who would be able to make the connection is Furuichi, who is currently in limbo. However, wasn't Athrun a demon? Unless he was also a human trasspassing into the demon world like Oga and Furuichi. Either way, I can't imagine why else Tamura would draw the same transportation bead if we weren't meant to have that revelation.

As for my predictions next chapter...I think the Angels and the Saints (wow,...that's quite the pun you've got going there, Tamura) will have a temporary truce. And because Takamiya and Lucifer were almost killed, they'll agree to help Furuichi come back to life. Damn is fast approaching, but I'm confident they'll have time to save him. Most probably the reason dawn is approaching is to add to the tension of whether or not Furuichi will survive.

I think this chapter was a great way to end a slightly prolonged arc. I have a feeling the story is going to take a light break after this. As much as I'd love for a couple of chapters focusing on just Furuichi and Hilda, I have a feeling we might get some kind of training arc with everyone. Hilda being a demon makes her the perfect instructor, don't you think? :P

Quote Originally Posted by rampeg View Post
    this time even the other bottom three have their own demon,,,,, somehow the plot become absurd here. even if fuji is the strongest eventually he will lose to oga, OBVIOUSLY.
    You shouldn't be worried, I'm sure Akahoshi and Ichikawa aren't nearly as powerful as other people are. Though Tobako was really efficient in using Koma...

And yes, of course Fuji will lose to Oga. Because he's the hero and Fuji is his opponent. I'm not sure why this is disappointing?

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast