Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    I'm so jealous... I want to craft too ; (
    Poor Rasho. If it makes you feel any better, I had a crap-tastic day of crafting, myself. I borked so many times with HQ mats, I was ready to go back to my inn room and .
    But no matter how many times everything went wrong, I still leveled weaver twice. \m/

Quote Quote:
    The worst part is just by counting the days backwards I know my leve allowances sit at 100 since three days ago... and now all of it goes to waste... it almost hurts phisically.
    What? Do they have a cap or something? Aren't you looking forward to having 200 leve allowances when you get back? You can just spend them wantonly and do the same Charity leves a dozen times each!

I keep hitting cap in seals. Now I just spend them like water and I don't even care. I've bought a bunch of the 50%/40,000 "manuals" and use them practically every time I do a leve now.

Quote Quote:
    Isn't the Aldgoat pet bound to you though? At least with my Goldsmith both pets I can build are untradeable >_<
    Oooh. Didn't know that. Well, I have seen the crafted pets for sale, so if all else fails, we can just arrange for you to buy it for a gil.
    I already have a row in my retainer's inventory that is Rasho's Presentos.

Quote Quote:
    Well... lets just say I'm not too much of a headset fan and I'm only willing to bother with them if its for the sake of hanging out with cool people... The problem is just most random people simply don't match my very specific idea of coolness...
    I have a suspicion that we may feel the same way about the subject; not only do most random people fail to meet our definition of coolness, they match our idea of how enjoyable it is to bang one's head against a wall while eating broken glass.

Quote Quote:
    it's actually way more likely to be the complete opposite. They are just plain boring... in which case the ingame sound ambiente is the much more pleasureable option.
    Oh, but think of how wonderful it would be if you end up having an involved conversation about baguettes and escargots with a new friend from the Libertie FC? I can't believe you'd want to miss out on that.

Quote Quote:
    I wouldn't mind voicechatting with you though... but I doubt it would be a very enjoyable experience for you due to my spoken english being incomparably worse then my writing skills x_x

I'm sure you'll be able to get your meaning across somehow.
    And if I'm too much of a dunce to understand you, you can just switch to yelling at me in German. No matter what you say, it will sound threatening. Hmmm... I've never had naughty things whispered in my ear in German before. I wonder if I'll be scared, turned on, or both? The mind boggles.

Quote Quote:
    The WII seems to have troubles with Photobucket... when I enter the password it just reloads the page and I'm back where I started. Are the Internet Gods trying to save me from Medusas Gaze..? Who knows... I'll find out tomorrow at work by hijacking their computer.
    Aww. Well, if you still can't see it tomorrow, I'll just make it a public album. I mean, what are the odds that anyone else is going to stumble upon it? Meh, who cares.

Maybe your beneficent gods are trying to spare you from something...

Quote Quote:
    Well... normally I wouldn't get such an idea even if you would turn out to be some unshaved 350 pounds bald dude in sweaty underwear and greasy burgers stuffed under his armpits.
    Oh, are you a wee bit apprehensive about what you might find in that photo album? Are you worried that Buruma-chan will indeed turn out to be a cliche under-the-bridge dweller?

Boy, are you in for a surprise. Take that how you will.

Quote Quote:
    I'd just congratulate you and collaborate on the sole condition I get to see chatlogs from your future victims.
    Oh, come on... wouldn't you be a little disappointed, at least? *tease tease*
    If you think there's even a slight possibility that I'm just that evil, I'm doing it right.

Quote Quote:
    You're a slutty Grail
    Oh Rasho... your seducing skills are so potent. Let me catch my breath.

Quote Quote:
    Ok ok... I'll see if I can dig up anything else from some ancient Photoalbum. There should be some pics suitable for children of age 6 and upwards.
    kukuku
    My body is ready

Quote Quote:
    Most likely because I don't even try. Did I already mention I have a terribly oblivious nature? You remember that time when Karin locked herself and Sasuke into a secluded room and then tried to seduce him on the sofa..? Now you have your answer
    Bloomers: *cuddle cuddle*
    Rasho: Oh hello there, Bloomers. Nice day isn't it.
    Bloomers: *edges closer*
    Rasho: So, what's up with you?
    Bloomers: *takes off glasses*
    Rasho: lol silly, how are you going to see anything without those?
    Bloomers: *leans in*
    Rasho: See? I told you. Now you are evidently getting closer so you can see me.
    Bloomers: *bites lip*
    Rasho: Do you need a chapstick or something?
    Bloomers: *snuggle snuggle*
    Rasho: How come you're so antsy today? Did you drink too much coffee?
    Bloomers: Don't you think it's getting kinda hot in here?
    Rasho: Well, yeah, if you sit so close to me, it's a bit warm. Do you want me to turn the heat down, or... ?
    Bloomers: OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WOULD YOU JUST TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS?!
    Rasho: Why, are they dirty?

Quote Quote:
    Are you trying to scare me on purpose?

Quote Quote:
    Regardless of my efforts one of her daughters died only a few days after birth... which made me very sad because she had a human skull painted on her face, a pitch-black body and tiger-striped thigh-high boots... it was the most crazily coloured cat I've ever seen and I really wanted to keep her >_<
    Aww.
    Sad.
    Did you have to bottle feed them? Why didn't she want to take care of them? I've seen awkward cat moms before, but never a flat-out bad one. Poor kittens! I guess they must think of you as Mom, too.

Quote Quote:
    Her son and other daughter survived, but I later gave the son away to another owner because he turned out to be a total douche -.-
    Hahaha. No boys allowed.

Quote Quote:
    I named my cat Rocket because I'm soooo adorable
    It's true, you are really adorable.
    Oh I'm sorry, I meant "manry and metallic". Sry
    Last edited by Bloomerwedgies; November 04, 2013 at 12:30 AM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    craptastic day of crafting to ease your pain.
    I don't think it works... It feels more like being a Super Villain who just suffered a terrible defeat at the hands of his arch-enemy and now his most trusted second in command comes and says something like "If it does make you feel any better Sir; I failed my mission too so its a complete loss on all frontiers!"

I appreciate the effort though!

Quote Quote:
    OMIGODZ!! 100 LEVES IS TEH CAPZ???
    Yup... nailed it... 100 leves and you getz no moarz |<

Quote Quote:
    Naughty things in Germanic Language
    I also speak just as fluently Czech if you prefer... but I don't think german unless spoken by Adolf Hitler is all scary. Last time I saw two germans get into a vicious chat fight containing lots of swearing all the english speakers were like "ohhhh I love german! such an unaggressive language!"

If all else fails we can also invent our own language consisting of Nyans and Meowz or something... I've actually already did that once in the Sunken Temple... my favorite line was "listen carepurrly; here cumz boss explu-nyashen meow meow :3"

Of course nobody had any idea about what they were supposed to do... but Regena solves all issues anyway.

Quote Quote:
    wouldn't you be a little disappointed, at least?
    I'm emotional ragdoll... and already so frighteningly used to disappointment and loss that my astonishing recovery speed sometimes makes it look like I'm an empty husk with no feelings inside. But be at ease... I think there would have been another tar-like tear to drop into the black hole that is my nihilistic heart (or brain as we established).

Quote Quote:
    The lovestory of Rasho & Bloomers
    Disturbingly accurate.

Your mistake was taking the glasses off... they would have increased your chances. Giving me time to think and process such events also helps.

*two days later*
    Bloomers: *carefully waxes her villain mustache in front of the bathroom mirror*
    Rasho: !!
    Bloomers: huh?
    Rasho: Wait a minute... you were trying to seduce me, right?!
    Bloomers: Uhm... I'm just taking care of my villainous facial hair?
    Rasho: Awww... don't play innocent on me now you tease! You know what I'm talking about... 46 hours and 32 minutes ago on our Sofa!
    Bloomers: *thinks to herself* did I really marry this guy??

Quote Quote:
    why's ur cat such bad mum??
    No idea... she's a nice cat... but she really isn't the brightest bulb in town. The Kittens got fed by me capturing their mum, forcing her into the box and holding her down while she's like "Meow??? Why u duin diz?? "

They had to be kept warm by an electric pillow instead of their Mum... because her Royal Highness prefered escaping from the balcony to go out adventuring -_-

Quote Quote:
    U named ur cat Rocket! :3
    She always was a wild one... but in hindsight I should have named her Predetor Missile or like something of compareable destructiveness.

But to tell the truth... It's just because back then I used to have a crush on Jessy from Team [b]Rocket[/quote]... oh who am I kidding? I still do...
    Last edited by LnDRash; November 04, 2013 at 01:05 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it works... It feels more like being a Super Villain who just suffered a terrible defeat at the hands of his arch-enemy and now his most trusted second in command comes and says something like "If it does make you feel any better Sir; I failed my mission too so its a complete loss on all frontiers!"

I appreciate the effort though!
    Misery loves company. What can I say? I just love cheering people up by depressing them further.

Quote Quote:
    Yup... nailed it... 100 leves and you getz no moarz |<
    Whaat? This is bullshit!!

Thanks for telling me, though; now I'll know to keep an eye on them since they don't keep accruing. A timely warning; I have something like 95 right now. Well then, no reason not to level leatherface and spinster tonight!
    Oh... except for the 4-hour maintenance block this evening. From 9-1. Which is the prime time in which I almost always want to play and I know I won't get interrupted. Goddammit!!

Quote Quote:
    I also speak just as fluently Czech if you prefer...
    Oh so you are at least tri-lingual then? Mmm, impressive. How very Eastern Hemisphere of you.
    I speak fluent Valley Girl.
    Neither have I ever had sweet Czech nothings whispered in my ear, so you can be the first to try it out on me. I'm not even sure I would recognize Czech if I heard it! How embarrassing. I do recognize German, though!

Quote Quote:
    other people aren't scared of Germans when they talk, you chicken
    I guess I'll just have to hear it from you.

Uhh... Is this too much public flirting for you, Rasho? It'd be a real stretch but I can tone it down if I'm offending your sense of propriety.

Quote Quote:
    If all else fails we can also invent our own language consisting of Nyans and Meowz or something... I've actually already did that once in the Sunken Temple... my favorite line was "listen carepurrly; here cumz boss explu-nyashen meow meow :3"
    I understood that perfectly, what was wrong with those people? It was the plainest of Nyanmeow. Hey, look at that. I'm trilingual too. :3

Quote Quote:
    but Regena solves all issues anyway.
    Yeah, I've noticed that it comes in pretty handy. Are you going to follow your un-magical girl around and patch her up when she stumbles into something she has no business doing and gets a lot of cranky monsters angry at her?

Quote Quote:
    I'm emotional ragdoll... and already so frighteningly used to disappointment and loss that my astonishing recovery speed sometimes makes it look like I'm an empty husk with no feelings inside.
    You too, huh?

... though I suppose in my case, I'll appear not so much husk-like, but laughing at everything because if I didn't laugh, I'd cry and never stop.

Quote Quote:
    But be at ease... I think there would have been another tar-like tear to drop into the black hole that is my nihilistic heart (or brain as we established).
    I think we are both porcupines.

Quote Quote:
    Disturbingly accurate.
    If I can disturb at least one person, not even the worst day could be counted as a total loss.

Quote Quote:
    Your mistake was taking the glasses off... they would have increased your chances.
    Oohh?
    Hmm, maybe it is worthwhile to see after all, if it makes me cuter.
    I don't wear mine because I think they make me look un-cute and librariany-but-not-hot-librariany. Driving is when I needed them most anyway, and I don't drive lately, so w/e. I don't even know where the damn things are, to tell the truth. Maybe I'll have to hunt them down and give you a picture with them. fufu

Quote Quote:
    Giving me time to think and process such events also helps.

*two days later*
    Bloomers: *carefully waxes her villain mustache in front of the bathroom mirror*
    Rasho: !!
    Bloomers: huh?
    Rasho: Wait a minute... you were trying to seduce me, right?!
    Bloomers: Uhm... I'm just taking care of my villainous facial hair?
    Rasho: Awww... don't play innocent on me now you tease! You know what I'm talking about... 46 hours and 32 minutes ago on our Sofa!
    Bloomers: *thinks to herself* did I really marry this guy??
    I can give you time to process, or we can try the direct approach and see if you can pick up on my subtle in-the-mood signals: I just pounce on you and start unzipping.

Your choice.

Quote Quote:
    No idea... she's a nice cat... but she really isn't the brightest bulb in town. The Kittens got fed by me capturing their mum, forcing her into the box and holding her down while she's like "Meow??? Why u duin diz?? "
    Woah, a creature less maternal than I? Impossiburu!!

Quote Quote:
    They had to be kept warm by an electric pillow instead of their Mum... because her Royal Highness prefered escaping from the balcony to go out adventuring -_-
    Sounds kind of like my parents.

Quote Quote:
    But to tell the truth... It's just because back then I used to have a crush on Jessy from Team Rocket... oh who am I kidding? I still do...
    That swirl of magenta hair! lol
    Say... call me crazy, but I think you just might have a bit of a thing for naughty girls. Am I in the ballpark?

I have my subscription bonuses now.
    I think I'm going to use the appearance change voucher, there are a couple of things on Lisi I want to tweak. Nothing too drastic, though. And I'm not going to use the bust slider. :P

I have some new minions! The army grows.
    Here they are with their code names.

1. Morbol Seedling:"Venus", F. I never thought I would find any Morbol cute, but live and learn. Gift.
    2. Dust Bunny: "Tumbleweed", M. Has anxiety issues. Don't touch his security rock. Gift.
    3. Beady Eye: "Tansy Ragwort", I have no freakin' clue what this one is. It's yellow and poisonous. At any rate, the people-pleaser of the bunch.
    4. Baby Dodo: "Derpy Dorothy", F. I can't tell where she's looking at any given time because she is in a constant state of derp-out. Oh well. I love her anyway. Gift.
    5. Kidragora: "Isadora", F (I think). Always on stage. Found in the woods.
    6. Evidently I skipped 6, so we'll just leave that there.
    7. Black Chocobo Chick: "Tootsie Pie", F. I know she's gonna fly someday! I just know!
    8. New Ride: "Sardonicus", Who knows. It seems odd to ride something with such poor depth perception, but what do I know. I wonder if I can go over a cliff on this one and have a soft landing? I mean... 'cause it can fly and all.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Oh wait, no... 6 is that cursor hand/creepy proctologist finger thing. I just can't get attached to it; it's not cuddly and it makes me feel like it's accusing me of something. Perhaps for the first time ever, Buruma will not name one of her minions?? This can't be.
    Last edited by Bloomerwedgies; November 04, 2013 at 07:38 PM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Is this too much public flirting?
    Of course not. Let the whole Naruto section know about our love affair! All the 10 people or so left!

If for some absurd reason I suddenly start feeling uncomfortable about it I can always blame everything on you. Everyone knows we males are just poor innocent Grunts completely at the mercy of our Testosterone Surges.

Quote Quote:
    I speakz fluently meowz too! :3
    Good... because you seem to misunderstand; that was merely the announcement for the explu-nyanshen that followed, consisting of descriptions like "Meow Meow Adds -> *scratch scratch* meow meow wutch out dudge Leozorz! meow :3"
    Quote Quote:
    HEALZ PLZZZZ!!!11
    Med-kits, Injections, Painkillers, Stimpacks, Healing Fairies... you get the full programm! I'll always patch you up better then new, even if you happen to suffer temporary death; satisfaction guaranteed!

Quote Quote:
    you too, huh?
    Oh oh... I sense the danger if we continue down this route our reputation as cool kids might suffer a heavy dent due to our deeply burrowed emoness taking a peek at the surface. I think it's wiser if we reserve our exchange of lamenting for the private parts of Mangohelpers :9

Quote Quote:
    the wild Buruma uses pounce
    *anchors feet*
    Come at me!
    *Rasho uses hug*

Quote Quote:
    Oohh?
    It's true. You know that Harry Potter lookalike girl from the Scholar Artworks? It's the main reason why I decided to give that class a shot

The Goth Girl look certainly gets a thumbs up... but I can't deny the nerdy bookworm look also has its appeal :9

Quote Quote:
    Rasho likes the naughty girls
    Its not my fault they always get the better makeup, hairstyles and outfits... plus they get bonus points for annoying the usually crinch-inducing main characters.

But then again... it doesn't necessarily have to be naughty... just wild and individualistic. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to explain Tsunade-hime ;p

Quote Quote:
    Lisi goes to visit the plastic surgeon
    Just keep in mind its your one and only chance... so better lay off the booze 24h prior and find those glasses!

Quote Quote:
    Derpy Dorothy
    I love it! Stiff competition for Countess von Flapulla...

Quote Quote:
    the creepy flying hand cursor
    You could call him "Pokerface" because he looks as if he likes to poke things!
    Last edited by LnDRash; November 05, 2013 at 11:41 AM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course not. Let the whole Naruto section know about our love affair! All the 10 people or so left!
    How scandalous! Any minute now, the paparazzi are going to start following us around, hoping to catch us tete a tete. Can I wear big sunglasses and punch a photographer?

Quote Quote:
    If for some absurd reason I suddenly start feeling uncomfortable about it I can always blame everything on you. Everyone knows we males are just poor innocent Grunts completely at the mercy of our Testosterone Surges.
    Eek! Masher! Get back in your cave! Innocent little I would never think of provoking your primal animalistic urges!
    *gathers petticoats protectively around self*

Quote Quote:
    the explu-nyanshen that followed, consisting of descriptions like "Meow Meow Adds -> *scratch scratch* meow meow wutch out dudge Leozorz! meow :3"
    Still understood it. I'm telling you, I know Nyanmeow! I took three quarters of conversational Nyanmeow in school! ... it's just that your accent is a little different than what I'm used to, that's all.

Quote Quote:
    Med-kits, Injections, Painkillers, Stimpacks, Healing Fairies... you get the full programm! I'll always patch you up better then new, even if you happen to suffer temporary death; satisfaction guaranteed!
    Are you suggesting that we play doctor?
    OK. I'm on board.
    Quote Quote:
    *anchors feet*
    Come at me!
    *Rasho uses hug*
    It's super effective!
    *Buruma launches self*
    *Buruma uses smooch*

Quote Quote:
    It's true. You know that Harry Potter lookalike girl from the Scholar Artworks? It's the main reason why I decided to give that class a shot
    Really now.
    Hmm, if you like the megane action, maybe I can seduce you with my four-eyedness after all...
    Do I dare to be unglamorous for love??
    Well, I suppose if I get some nookie out of it.

Quote Quote:
    The Goth Girl look certainly gets a thumbs up... but I can't deny the nerdy bookworm look also has its appeal :9
    OK, sailor; meet me in the library after closing and you're on!

Quote Quote:
    But then again... it doesn't necessarily have to be naughty... just wild and individualistic. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to explain Tsunade-hime ;p
    A librarian inside a hurricane: got it.
    Aren't you lucky? That's exactly what you're getting. :P

I'm sure you figured that out already, didn't you, Mr Smarty?

Quote Quote:
    Just keep in mind its your one and only chance... so better lay off the booze 24h prior and find those glasses!
    *corks wine*
    Aye Aye, sir!

The appearance change went off without a hitch. All I did was darken her purple highlights a bit and tweak her eye color. That's all, I swear! I suppose I should have taken the opportunity to give her a massive frontal flotation device, facial tattoos, and a blue complexion, or maybe even turned her into a dude (Rasho: "NOOOO!!"), but hindsight is always 20/20.
    Quote Quote:
    I love it! Stiff competition for Countess von Flapulla...
    Derpy Dodos need extra love.
    I can't help it, I just look down at that goofy face and dissolve into a puddle of maternal goo. Come on, Dorothy! Derp for mommy! Aww. That's my girl.

I named her after my taxidermy duck. The Dorothy part, anyway. Dorothy the duck isn't derpy, and thus is far less adorable than Dorothy the Dodo.

Quote Quote:
    You could call him "Pokerface" because he looks as if he likes to poke things!
    Poker?? I hardly know her!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8