Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2) , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So... how did Yhwach get to this millennia as a human? really?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: So... how did Yhwach get to this millennia as a human? really?

Hey just a question. When Yamamoto fought Bach a while ago. Did he beat him back then? Or was he unable to and show'd mercy?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    He's an alien from the secret world of the Quincies. His original people cast him way because he rebelled against the Qunicy King. It is the most closely guarded secret in the Spirt World, Soel Soceity, and Bach's self secret as well. No body but Yamamoto, the Spirit King, and Bach knew about it. He's in Soul Soceity for his 10,000 year long probation away from his old world. And on his home planet, his a middle class fighter.
    i liked your post simply because it is hilarious.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Well my take to this is that Bach and co of the SR are actually souls. Which means theay all are not alive in a human sense anymore. Bach said it himself the last living Quincy is Uryuu besides Ryuuken. WHich can only mean that the Quincy's are souls like the Shinigamis.
    i always had the impression that the chosen quincy where raptured into vandenreich when they died, and maybe those huge hollows that fought souken where actualy created by the vandenreich to target quincies and bring tham to vandenreich...
    those huge hollows are so weird and misterious, especialy after the one that apeared in front of ryuken on the flashback ut of nowhere.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by druzod View Post
    I think Juha Bach is a soul (like all the shinigamis and him are basically human souls living and breathing), he might have lived in soul society with the shinigamis in peace working them accepting to protect the humans and the shinigamis from the evil hollows.
    But one day Juha Bach and his fellow new quincies converted from souls to quincy souls decided to go against the rules imposed by the Shinigami King and instead of purifying hollow souls and sending them to society like shinigamis, they decided to exterminate them and so began the dispute, the war, their extermination and the exclusion from soul society of all quinciy souls.
    that is a rather simplistic view, i want more twists!!!!
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner A Lurker's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

We have seen arrancars with quincy powers, so you don't need to be a living human to be a quincy.

There is no reason to think all the Sternritters and Soldats are all living humans, let alone Jhwach himself.

It has been stated that Shinigami and Quincy are opposite powers. Just like living humans can become shinigami (see Ichigo and previously Ginjō), dead souls can become quincy.

So, please, stop assuming quincies are living humans.
    Last edited by A Lurker; October 03, 2013 at 01:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    A ton of posters are going to be eating some crow, a bunch of people will be proven wrong.
    The prophecy was true.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2