Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

24 22.86%
  • Good

37 35.24%
  • Meh.

25 23.81%
  • Bad

4 3.81%
  • Awful

4 3.81%
  • Amaterasu.

11 10.48%
New Reply
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 647 Discussion / 648 Predictions

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto 647 Discussion / 648 Predictions

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 647 Spoilers Discussion

So em... Naruto is already back in action? WTF? How did he gained chakra that fast? Also why are they using chakra constructs? Is the tree already gone?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW Spoiler is our pretty early
    So Naruto and Sasuke are going to double team the Juubi and Co.
    Sasuke's Susano looks complete as well as Naruto's markings look changed too, looks like he got other half of Kyuubi as well.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Just noticed the entire alliance has Naruto's chakra back... THE HELL HAPPENED?

GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Just noticed the entire alliance has Naruto's chakra back... THE HELL HAPPENED?
    The ones that weren't touched didn't magically lose their chakra. What you smokin'?

As for your previous question, when Shinju fully formed it stopped grabbing for people... You didn't see Naruto and Sasuke in danger at the end of the last chapter either.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, that's what I wanted to see. Naruto and Sasuke on the front lines standing all badass. I guess Sasuke found a way to deal damage. Nice.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    The ones that weren't touched didn't magically lose their chakra. What you smokin'?

As for your previous question, when Shinju fully formed it stopped grabbing for people... You didn't see Naruto and Sasuke in danger at the end of the last chapter either.
    Well i was thinking:

A) Naruto having a chakra link to the rest and him getting drain = they get drained. If this works by him giving them chakra it should work with him removing chakra.

B) The ninja alliance was close to the tree and they all got grabed or something.

Second part:

Yes they were "safe". That does not mean you should fight a chakra draining tree by going chakra constructs.. I am sure Jubito can manipulate it... I am sure the Juubi did not get to its ultimate form and then it just stands there as a tree... The fact that we have 1-2 panels with them not under attack it does not mean its not going to.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

How else will they fight, if not with chakra?

Don't forget Naruto is in Sage Mode too. His attacks will work on Shinju and Obito.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

How else will they fight, if not with chakra?

Don't forget Naruto is in Sage Mode too. His attacks will work on Shinju and Obito.
    By doing something like Tobirama (that suiton in last chapter). Full on chakra constructs its just begging to get drained.

How about building Kirin? How about more super huge FRS + Amaterasu (IN SAGE MODE THIS TIME).

I can't w8 for the chapter to see how exacly does he get a new infusion of chakra.

Hashirama, Bee and Madara were avoiding getting hit because they where not the size of the Empire State Building...

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, is it possible that Sasuke's Susanoo is different since he's standing in air like that through him? Maybe he achieved some sort of perfect form...

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

How about a huge Bijuudama-only-fireable-in-Bijuu Mode + Amaterasu-something-Susano'o-shit + infused with Senjutsu?
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

How about a huge Bijuudama-only-fireable-in-Bijuu Mode + Amaterasu-something-Susano'o-shit + infused with Senjutsu?
    It'll probably be something like that, if Sasuke hasn't found a way to do damage himself.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Bijudama does not mix with Amaterasu the way FRS does (Futon + Katon).

Them going full on biju mode makes them huge targets. Then again i am sure Kishi is going to make Jubito just sit there as a moron as it happends... So what he could shunshin to them and drain that bijudama + Susano + Kurama mode instantly... Then again he could just JUMP in front of that bijudama, use Fat Pein ability and make it go by, by... Why the hell does he even use the black crep to stop shit when he has an anti-jutsu shield? Facepalm...

Then again he even forgot he has the ability to warp so i am not amazed by anything at this point.. Logic run from the manga a long time now... Also don't give me "he can't Kamui now" as it has no LOGICAL argument as to why not and the manga did not provide anything on this front.
    Last edited by xXan; September 17, 2013 at 03:04 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Shikamaru is dying.

Dammit. I expected someone else to die before him. Still, I am happy that Kishimoto is now starting to kill popular characters again.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, except for Shikamaru dieing nothing special is happening. At least it seems so according to the spoilers. Though if Kage came, then Tsunade will heal him.

And we see Naruto and Sasuke standing together and getting ready to fight Obito... Let's see, but I don't really know what can Sasuke do against Obito if chakra based attacks can't hurt him. Maybe he will try to make an opening for Naruto in order to lend some good attack on Obito.

I also agree with those who don't understand how Naruto got back his Kuyubi mode. Well, let's see. I t should be explained, but I also hope at some point Minato will give his part of Kurama to Naruto, since it will make him considerably stronger since he would be able to get even more natural energy via Sennin Mode.

New Reply
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast