Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Sage And His Mother?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Sage And His Mother?

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Wow, that's awesome.

You made rikudou's mom as vampire who just ate the shinju's baby.

Well, madara said that she ate the shinju's fruit and the shinju just want his POWER back. And not his baby.
    Well treat them more like a seed, instead of fruit, the old one gives birth to the fruit and then that fruit turn in to young shinji and eat / absorb previous one

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Or may be the world in Naruto verse is passing from its second millenium only

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

if somebody ate my fruit I'd be pissed too. It'd kind of be like my baby who's not born yet and is still in the fruit stage. If you get what im saying

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Supposedly the tree bears fruit every 1000 years.
    Now, there was only one God tree.
    The fact that it says every 1000 years, suggests that this has been done before.
    Therefore there are 2 possibilities.
    1 - the fruit's purpose (if it has one) is not to give birth to a new god tree.
    or
    2 - the god tree was destined to die and 'give birth to' a new god tree through this fruit.

If 2, then the tree could be annoyed that it is being forced to live longer than it should as it can not pass on its life/chakra/power to its offspring.
    If 1, then there must be some alternative reason, I wonder what that is.

I think that it is likely to be 2. This would help explain why the fruit was so full of chakra - perhaps the tree passes more and more chakra into the fruit until there is none left in the tree and it dies. As the tree was still 'alive' when the mother ate the fruit, she obviously didn't get the tree's full power.
    It is possible that there was a long delay before the Jyuubi was made (or perhaps the Sage grew up in a society where the Jyuubi was constantly raging?) and this could be explained with the tree trying to build back up it's chakra reserves so that it could summon the Jyuubi.
    By sealing the Jyuubi inside himself, the Sage got the tree's full power and was then powerful enough to split the tree up and remove its power.
    Infinite RAGE!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

2 does make sense. If only that dam tree could talk. I mean it can grow the ultimate dojutsu eye but it doesn't have a voice box to talk through? Wtfff

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3