Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke PWRUP, Uchiha Massacre, Infinite Tsukuyomi

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke PWRUP, Uchiha Massacre, Infinite Tsukuyomi

So far, there has been no REAL explanation regarding Obito's interest in attacking Konoha/Uchiha (we've only been given Itachi's POV/understanding) and if Obito could care less about reality, why return to Konoha to "take revenge" (this was just a story he gave)?

THEORY: Someone who has high mastery over their sharingan can manipulate/break Infinite Tsukuyomi from within.

The anime/manga has not shown the purpose behind those hundreds of sharingan eyes Obito collected or why he would bother to help Itachi if it had no meaning at the end result (goal of the moon eye plan). If everyone were under tsukuyomi why would you need sharingans unless they were some sort of battery to power up the god tree? Unless Obito has been using these eyes frequently to manipulate events like he did with Karin.

Itachi believed Obito to be Uchiha Madara and ASKED for help to dispose of the clan, the only reason Obito would be remotely near Konoha would be to read the Uchiha tablet (based on facts in manga). Perhaps he also influenced the coup d'etat in order for this plan to work. It is highly possible those with high mastery over sharingan are a threat to inf tsukuyomi.

Sasuke has shown that he can manipulate jutsu/genjutsu as seen in his fight vs Itachi and Orochimaru. During Orochimaru's fight, he was able to reverse the process and absorb Orochimaru instead because his sharingan can magically "see through the technique." During Itachi's fight, he was able to break free from Itachi's Tsukuyomi due to his mastery over his sharingan (as well as maybe the curse seal/Orochimaru being inside him).

If the dream world does take place, I hope Sasuke gets a power up after meeting his parents since Naruto gained his power ups that way, it would be a nice full circle as they both finally gain what they lost (in some sense). Perhaps Sasuke will become somewhat bad again in some sense since his father said not to follow Itachi's footsteps.

(inf tsukuyomi is weird, in the movie there is one world in which both sakura and naruto inhabit and everyone else is different because only sakura and naruto were hit by it. would infinite tsukuyomi send people into their own "peaceful" habitat or will it be one world? how "real" are any of the characters as a result?)
    Last edited by YEEKUZA; September 11, 2013 at 01:21 AM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sasuke PWRUP, Uchiha Massacre, Infinite Tsukuyomi

ohh. so maybe with Sasukes help, the infinite tsukyumi could be broken. That could be his big part in the war.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you guys are onto something! Sasuke has EMS now. Before he broke Tsukuyomi with 3 tomoe sharingan, I bet he could break an IT with EMS. Also, I think it would be cool if Sasuke gets either Amaterasu enhanced Chidori, or Amaterasu enhanced Susanoo armor(Like when Kurama had during Hashirama vs Madara) with psychic Chidori(Think Psylocke from X-MEN) to double genjutsufy enemies, if that's even possible.
    Last edited by chorns; September 11, 2013 at 02:08 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chorns View Post
    I think you guys are onto something! Sasuke has EMS now. Before he broke Tsukuyomi with 3 tomoe sharingan, I bet he could break an IT with EMS. Also, I think it would be cool if Sasuke gets either Amaterasu enhanced Chidori, or Amaterasu enhanced Susanoo armor(Like when Kurama had during Hashirama vs Madara) with psychic Chidori(Think Psylocke from X-MEN) to double genjutsufy enemies, if that's even possible.
    Oh ya. It could happen. Up till now, he's been somewhat useless. Maybe him, sharing Naruto's and Kurama's Chakara, with Jugo's natural energy, he'll have the suffiencent power needed to break the infinite tsukyumi.

Or you know... Throw a rock in the middle of its eye..(It sort of seems like the right thing to do) Either way, it could work.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I've thought for a while too now that Sasuke and Naruto will be the only ones to break out of IT, since Sharingan and bijuu can both break genjutsu. Bee will be dead very soon.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

What!!?!!? Don't say that :/ Bee should live on. I wouldn't really care if somebody like Kiba died though. Just spare Akamaru.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Well , this manga doesn't need any more power ups .... Its need some powee downs .... At least this is my oponion
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    ohh. so maybe with Sasukes help, the infinite tsukyumi could be broken. That could be his big part in the war.
    That's impossible. Sasuke's ems don't have the capacity to do that. The IT was being powered by juubi's chakra. So it's kinda ridiculous and nonsense that sasuke's power has the ability to stop the IT.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    Well , this manga doesn't need any more power ups .... Its need some powee downs .... At least this is my oponion
    That is what I think will happen. Since the Shinju is the Origin of 'Chakra' itself and it's absorbing everything that contains chakra then I can see a regular ninja battle being the means of ending Naruto.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    That's impossible. Sasuke's ems don't have the capacity to do that. The IT was being powered by juubi's chakra. So it's kinda ridiculous and nonsense that sasuke's power has the ability to stop the IT.
    Okokokok. How about this. SASUKE and Naruto use there Rasen Enton Shurkien, but this time with Sage chakara AND Lighting Chakara, combined with the Nine tails chakara. And hit its eye!!

Im still more with the plan to throw a pebble in its eye though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Okokokok. How about this. SASUKE and Naruto use there Rasen Enton Shurkien, but this time with Sage chakara AND Lighting Chakara, combined with the Nine tails chakara. And hit its eye!!

Im still more with the plan to throw a pebble in its eye though.
    Hell yeah. Just as the IT is about to be completed, Shinju goes "oww, there's something in my eye", grows a huge hand and starts rubbing the flower-eye! The simplest plan is always the best

It's kinda sad that with the way Naruto's been going, that sounds almost real.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Hell yeah. Just as the IT is about to be completed, Shinju goes "oww, there's something in my eye", grows a huge hand and starts rubbing the flower-eye! The simplest plan is always the best

It's kinda sad that with the way Naruto's been going, that sounds almost real.
    Ohh yes!! Finally a supporter for one of my theories!!! But i still say that instead of the tree, it should have been a dragon. I mean a dragon that possesed the Rinnegan with Sharingan Tome in it, and was all black/ purpleish, how cool would that've been. Instead we get a dam tree.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

As per Naruto Wiki this is the definition of chakra. Now if we consider this a legit definition then if you take out chakra from some one this person is dead, And you need your physical energy to even through a punch, so in that scenario how can some one attack without using any chakra.
    Now to the trick part, Rinnengan do not absorb chakra but it absorbs ninjutsu (Ninjutsu = Chakra molded to form any attack).

So how come you going to attack Juubi with who possess the ability to absorb chakra and have a rinnengan that allows it to absorb Ninjutsus. Obito was hit because he did not possess the ability to absorb chakra, now Juubi or tree what ever that thing is Theoratically should be able to perform both of these feats effectively nullifying every attack that is thrown at it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito summoned the juubi even though he got just a small portion of the kyubi's chakra.

Now,

Maybe naruto's chakra + kurama's full power + the eight bijuu's chakra are almost equal to the juubi's chakra.

And maybe that's the reason why the juubi got angry to naruto. Because naruto has the same chakra type as rikudou who's also the same chakra type as the juubi itself.

I think so6pww is correct. Naruto's power, a combination power of the nine bijuus, is almost the same as the shinju's fruit.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Obito summoned the juubi even though he got just a small portion of the kyubi's chakra.

Now,

Maybe naruto's chakra + kurama's full power + the eight bijuu's chakra are almost equal to the juubi's chakra.

And maybe that's the reason why the juubi got angry to naruto. Because naruto has the same chakra type as rikudou who's also the same chakra type as the juubi itself.

I think so6pww is correct. Naruto's power, a combination power of the nine bijuus, is almost the same as the shinju's fruit.
    If he does happen to obtain a power similar to the jubi, i want him to power bitch slap obito so much. . ALSO RIKUDOU AND HIS MOTHER need to be revived!!!!! We need to see them!!

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast