Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: God Tree and the fall of Madara

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

God Tree and the fall of Madara

My prediction the god tree came from another planet and its sucking the life force out of planet ninjato. And madara will fail in his plan to cast his moon eye plan. I dont know if it goes like this but didnt madara die just after getting the rinnegan. My second prediction is madara doesnt know the full truth about the god tree. He might have read it with his rinnegan and eternal sharingan but i dont think he knows the whole truth. He might need to get better eyes.

Please dont flame this im trying to improve my writting skills.

Leave some of your predictions.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: God Tree and the fall of Madara

But eyes don't get better then the Rinnegan? And I think he just desiphered it with his Eternal Sharingan, not Rinnegan. So there should be more things accounted for.

On the tree, it was kind of an upset personally. :/ I mean we saw the Gedo spit out black dragon so if it's final form was a black dragon that would have been even cooler. and instead of eating the fruit, the sages mom could drank the dragon's tear or blood because one legenadary ancient warrior managed to injure it and died in the process. Then we'd have a gigantic battle aginst the god dragon... But this isn't DBZ. So whateves. THE SAGE HAD A NAME!! AND HIS badassery points just went higher.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Well what ever the origin of that tree was, I think if we assume that Chakra and SAge mode energy are two different things then All who can use Sage mode by utilizing natural energy should be able to take down that tree. Otherwise this tree is kinda srewing things up for every ninja (or person who have chakra) on this planet.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Just remembered, do any one know that samurais use chakra or not ???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Just remembered, do any one know that samurais use chakra or not ???
    Yes, they can. They channel it through their swords as shown when they confronted Sasuke.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Yes, they can. They channel it through their swords as shown when they confronted Sasuke.
    Then their only hope is some one (Naruto or Juugo!!!) who uses Natural energy not chakra (Assuming that Chakra and Natural energy are different things )

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaid1234 View Post
    . My second prediction is madara doesnt know the full truth about the god tree. He might have read it with his rinnegan and eternal sharingan but i dont think he knows the whole truth. He might need to get better eyes.
    Agreed. Madara doesn't know the entire truth behind that god tree. He maybe thought of himself that he knew everything from their uchiha's tablet, but i doubt he knew the exact power that shinju hold.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Agreed. Madara doesn't know the entire truth behind that god tree. He maybe thought of himself that he knew everything from their uchiha's tablet, but i doubt he knew the exact power that shinju hold.
    If you are assuming hat Naka Shrine tablet was written later by the Elder son or his descendents and accuracy of detailed might be forgotten with the time then you may be right. But if Naka shrine tablet was written by Sage Himself then there is no way that he miss anything important specially since he was given birth by someone who had first hand experience and detail about that fruit and tree etc.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara is never going to be stopped. That dude is just to stubborn. I bet he left his DNA in some child and when that kid hits 16 years old, a young Madara will surface again with his powers. It'll be like an Orochimaru 2.2

New Reply