Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 221 Spoiler Thread

Beelzebub Chapter 221 Spoiler:

Credits: MTO (Manga Translation Organization) Group

Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

my reaction: whattttttttttttttttttt ?????? NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... FURUICHI .....

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

nah mostly they throught that he is dead or something as he was not waking up.... but like in most funny series he will wake up at the very end making lamia cry xD anyway lets wait for raw or scanlation as we cant get much from 1panel xD

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that spoiler looks like one of those panels they give for suspense when you think all hope is lost.

Those bandages though. I think Lamia may have outdone herself. I'm happy to see Alaindelon there!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

takayuki should make contract with alaindelon LOL

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member okaneman's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's time for Alaindelon kiss?

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

the chapter is out http://www.redhawkscans.com/showthre...wk-Scanlations

and seriously, WHAT THE FUCK with this manga, it's so fucking random this chapter make no sense at all..... whats up with the fight ??? whats up with the conclusion ??? and what the hell with that mammon

it's completely beyond my comprehension

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hurray for Shameless Furuichi! XD

Also, I found Mammon's design absolutely... LOL!
    And to think I was actually expecting a scary-looking demon XDDDD though I loved how Tamura-sensei pictured Mammon's greed

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

This has to be one of the best Beelzebub chapter in a while. It has humor, actions, emotions, and is informative!! I have never been this excited for a Beelzebub chapter in months!!!!
    • I didn't expect the author would go the seven deadly sins route. We had Lucifer and Beelzebub so there were some hints given.
    • I can't wait to see Satan, Asmodeus, Leviathan, and Belphegor! They better have a more serious design compared to Mammon.
    • Mammon being greedy was no shock. I got to agree with Lamia, there's no way Mammon looks like that.XD It seem like the author is trolling us or is he?
    • If #4 has Mammon, I'm pretty sure Fuji's demon would be one of the remaining four demons.Satan maybe?
    • FURUICHI!!!! NOW HILDA NEED TO COME BACK AND EVERYTHING WOULD BE AWESOME.
    • Who knew Nene would be this rich! Why is she going to a delinquent school? It has probably got to do with Aoi....
    • Shameless/Strategist/Brainless furuichi. XD I love how Oga is supportive of his best friend's condition.
    • Brainless Furuichi being tied to the toy car.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk;2902734
    [B
    Nene Oomori (16)
    [/B]

• Height: 5 feet 3.78 inches (162cm)
    • Born on 14 of January
    • She like: Motorcycle
    • She doesn´t like: Studying, Weaklings
    In a really bad lifetime crisis, when she was giving up her own,
    Aoi took her out of it. Since then she call Aoi Nee-san and never leave her Side.
    Perhaps it is time to go dig on that?

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

@Pirulito
    Maybe cause her House looks more then good, also the manners from NeNe are really high class till shy. So yes i was no wondering, to see she live in such a pretty House. I was more surprised that Tamura was able, nearly press anyone in one Chapter. But i cant stop laughing. And Mammon for all non Mystic Guys, is son of Satan who always try to defeat his Father. In the Booky and Mystic its been written that Mammon always try to get on Earts and destroy this Place.

But when i see Mammon, i still laughing unbeliebable never saw this kind of Character. Only that Face omg.... funny as Hell. It would be really interisting if we find out who get the Idea of Mammon. But it looks with Akaboshi we have our first Ally.

Only a bit confuse me of the randomness, that the brainless and shameless was looking Paako and Chiaki under skirt. But ended up with Nene and Chiaki, so that was a bit strange. But so we get nearly anyone of the Red Tails in the Chapter.

But the Question is can the World stand a Chance against three Furichis. One alone was already hard to fight in this World. With his skilles Analyses over Breastsize, which Bikini fit better or his excatly analysis that legs no matter from which female are sexy.

I love that Chapter. Only open Question is, are these new Demons work for the Company or for Fuji.

Its a been late but yesterday and the Week is GTA V Time.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Leave it to Furuichi to run into the worst people possible. A good chapter, quite a bit of humour. Although, obviously Mammon's appearance was the highlight.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner n1mr0d's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

HAha xD. this chapter was funny xD. and yeah.. it made me lol seeing Mammon. I thought that he will be some bad ass demon xD.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, it's been a while since I've been here, my motivation for visiting forums has begun to die down a bit, but since I talk about another series here that I otherwise never got to talk about (don't ask)...

I'll come back here a bit, it really is nice to get a humorous chapter again after all the action and serious stuff and I really like how they handled Delon and Lamia's reaction to Furuichi's "death" XD. I'm really interested in seeing more from Nene considering her position (seriously I really wasn't expecting to get further development from anyone of the redtails) and it was nice to get a glimpse of Chikai's life *TOY STORY FTW!* From the looks of it this may be like that mini arc where Oga and Beel switched bodies since we're already getting hints at those guys that went after satome.

Well I guess thats all I have to say on this for now.... ... ... ok, I know what you guys really want.
    Spoiler show
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I think ebian has leviathan since his crest looks a lot like a snake's fang, and fuji having satan as his demon.
    A really hilarious chapter btw and I love the randomness of this manga

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast