Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Naruto and the God Tree, Saving all the Bijuu's

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto and the God Tree, Saving all the Bijuu's

Hello, today I am going to present to you my theory on how naruto will save the bijuu's and basically become the new Sage of the six path.

Ok, it all started when naruto gained a little chakra from the 4 tailed, named Son. and then the other remaining gave naruto chakra too, but it wasn't just chakra that he gave him, he gave him informations too.

what if this information is about the god tree.

After all we have not seen naruto put these information to use yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so naruto might know about the god tree, now what.

well you see the beast gave naruto some of there chakra, but naruto has yet to do anything with this chakra, but what if the chakra is there for not naruto to use, but for naruto to wait until the time to use it to restored the beasts back to there original forms. the chakra being some sort of soul to the beast.

so, naruto has the soul of the beast, or whats remaining of what they original used to be.

we know that naruto does not possessed the jutsu atm to seperate the 10 tails back into all 7 beast. so what can he possible do to restored the beast back to the original form? well this here is where my theory kicked in..

what if naruto eat the fruit of the Shinju, and this will restore the chakra inside naruto of the beast back to there form, and now the beast would reside in naruto, thus making naruto as strong has obito, or even stronger since he has kurama.

I got this idea when I looked at Minato. It seems that chakra can take the form of life. a prime example would be the kurama inside minato.

the fruit originally belonged to the bijuu's and so the fruit is fill with there chakra.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but some of you might be saying to yourself " the fruit has been said to come once every thousands of years, why would it come now? ". well ask yourself this, how long has it been since the juubi had last produce a fruit, don't you think it would make sense that the fruit would appear just as the shinju has been born again after so many years.

It seems however that madara is aware of this fruit too, and maybe eating this fruit is part of his main goal

it doesn't seem that madara want to be under obito
    and maybe eating this fruit is his trumph card to becoming stronger than obito.

i think madara was stalling and waiting for the shinju to appear.

we all know that its obito who is doing all this, but why is madara suddenly the one who is saying he will be doing that.

anyways, if the 8tails knows about the god tree, then I am sure the other beast are aware as well, and that would be a good information to give naruto.
    Last edited by xaither; September 12, 2013 at 08:30 AM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto and the God Tree, Saving all the Bijuu's

Nice theory man, it's seems quite plausible indeed that it is Madara's plan is to eat the fruit

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohh. Good plan. But if it does produce the fruit, we can hope that Naruto does get it. Because form the stone with the Sages mom, the fruit was huge! But maybe in reality right now it could be smaller. SO if that is the case naruto's gotta steal it from Madara.

Devil Fruits!! Haha

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

correct me if i'm wrong...but there is no mention of the jyuubi bearing fruit,only a flower to reflect off the moon
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marcassin View Post
    Nice theory man, it's seems quite plausible indeed that it is Madara's plan is to eat the fruit
    Love the idea. Well thought out.

I think the idea of Devil Fruits comes from many different religions but I would so it's connected back to the Adam and Eve story. Manga-Writers can use it all they want for all I care lol.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong...but there is no mention of the jyuubi bearing fruit,only a flower to reflect off the moon
    I think it was mention that the the juubi, the shinju, produce a fruit once every thousands years, I think you might have overead that information, I am not sure if it will produce one in the upcoming chapter, but if it does I guess then my theory could go into effect, or not. Its just a prediction X3
    Last edited by xaither; September 12, 2013 at 05:02 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

If you read my theory you would understand that madara seemed to not want obito to be the one to do this, but himself. I am aware madara did not mention anything about the fruit, but I just figured he would not be that dumb to reveal his plan so that he could be stop before it happened.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killy-.-'s Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

if Madara wanted to eat Obito's "fruit", He should have just told him, Im sure Obito would pull his pants down and let Madara do his job....

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    If you read my theory you would understand that madara seemed to not want obito to be the one to do this, but himself. I am aware madara did not mention anything about the fruit, but I just figured he would not be that dumb to reveal his plan so that he could be stop before it happened.
    sorry...I don't know how the jyuubi is suppose to produce a fruit when it's sole purpose of being is because it lost said fruit....

doesn't make sense...if it could produce more fruit,why would it have ever come to be/exist?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry...I don't know how the jyuubi is suppose to produce a fruit when it's sole purpose of being is because it lost said fruit....

doesn't make sense...if it could produce more fruit,why would it have ever come to be/exist?
    Maybe its something that happens that the juubi can't control. I doubt a tree has the ability to choose to produce or not produce a fruit. and that's what the juubi is in this form, a tree.

Even if the juubi could control what it produce, still doesn't explain why it would produce fruits in the first place, its like begging for someone to steal it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

don't get me wrong...I like your theory...."if a fruit appears"
    but I don't think so....like I said.
    the jyuubi came into existence because it lost it's fruit...I imagine it like this...
    once that fruit is produced...it must fall on it's own accord...hence losing it's "fruit" if removed/reaped.
    leading to the birth/creation of the jyuubi...

here it is different than most stories involving eating sacred fruit...most of those stories the tree lives on/keeps bearing fruit/never mentioned of again....but

this story...a creature was created because...it is losing a piece of itself

another thought....if my theory of this is true...obito is toast,or should I say the gedo because it is short on 8/9tails chakra...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yea my theory is for If the fruit appears, But it might or might not. that's for kishi to decide. there is probably an high chance that it might not appear. but it was just a fun theory and interesting route I thought could happen.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    yea my theory is for If the fruit appears, But it might or might not. that's for kishi to decide. there is probably an high chance that it might not appear. but it was just a fun theory and interesting route I thought could happen.
    nono...I like talking such things...
    if it does appear...imo...I wouldn't want naruto to get it

go all dbz'n'shit...let someone weak like oolong tenten get the wish fruit

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

nono...I like talking such things...
    if it does appear...imo...I wouldn't want naruto to get it

go all dbz'n'shit...let someone weak like oolong tenten get the wish fruit

what she going to do, summon a giant kunai from the sky.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast