Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 46 Discussion / 47 Predictions

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Nanatsu no Taizai Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 46 Discussion / 47 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Nanatsu no Taizai.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 46 Spoiler Thread

Thanks Akainu,

new chapter is out already and it's quite a big teaser.
    The tone has gone on the dark side with the supposedly death of Veronica and Geera arms being cut. I guess she should not have spoken so loudly of her master plan. Even if we reader thank her for the info, she probably will regret it soon.
    Finally what happened to Melodias ? I guess we see his demonic side. He seems to have gone completely berserk and I'm not sure he will recognize friends from foes in that state.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic moment since meliodas beat ban at the tournament, DAT HAND..... ewww

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member vampire killer's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, great chapter. Just what is the relationship of Meliodas and the demon clan? I'm pretty curious about it....
    I also like the revelations of new powerful forms of magic or powers. The power to counteract the spell... Very nice form of worldbuilding.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful!

Meliodas you son of a bitch, you got me this chapter. Really amazing, black energy beats holy energy, you know how to rock the world

On another hand, It was a good display of emotions, i liked the moments of caring between the princesses. I really felt her death. That is strange, usually this doesn't happen to me, so Susuki got points.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 46 Discussion / 47 Predictions

I guess this form of Meliodas has relation with his sin of wrath. A blind wrath that does not differ allies or enemies. I am a bit worried, but it the end probably Elizabeth will manage to bring him back.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic chapter. A great emotional moment between Elizabeth and Veronica strengthened by their history and feelings they share. It became even more emotional when Griamor was given a last order, he shed tears and his emotional reaction symbolised by the cancellation of his power.

As a reader, you are meanwhile hoping for that ray of light, going by the name Meliodas. He appears but he looks different, he is cruel and he does not make a difference between good or evil. His wrath is aimed at all the people in order of their strength
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I think we will learn why he is the sin of wrath soon.
    His demonic blood his once again hinted and the fact that Hendriksen tries to revive the demon clan probably also explains why he wanted to capture him.

As for Veronica I will wait another few chapters to bury her, this is a shonen after all.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Meliodas have demonic blood is probably the right guess, but there is more proofs about this or everyone make conclusions just with this chapter?
    Demon Clan was extinct centuries ago, so how Meliodas has relation with it? The only way that I can think right now is that Meliodas got his powers that demon, too, the demon that was defeated by Ban. However, there is the matter about the timeline, if this is compatible.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Meliodas's sword seems to be associated with the mark and the demonic side of him. The sword is shown during the events that seemed to be waken up his demonic side; Baam looks from inside the necklace, powerless that happens with Eli and Veronika; he listen the desarate cry of Eli and gets whrot. In all the previous chapters he has been a calmed guy. Then, it's like if when he get's wroth, the demon owns and commands the warrior.

Now, possibly there is some parallel with Liz previous situation and the annihilation of Danafor. It could happen, as Koen pointed iirc, Liz is in danger, and possibly she has been mortaly wounded. He gets mad because of that and then the demon appears and destroys Danafor. I mean, it could be that in both cases there could have been a lady in great danger, whose situation triggered the wrath.

I wonder why he says that the sword is the key to atone his sins.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    Meliodas have demonic blood is probably the right guess, but there is more proofs about this or everyone make conclusions just with this chapter?
    The spell used with the necklace to capture him seems to be useful only against demons.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MattC302's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I have mixed feelings on the chapter, but it was overall good.

I didn't really feel anything for Veronica's death. I wanted to, but I just didn't. I didn't expect her to die though.

Hendrickson's goal is kind of underwhelming right now, but I'll wait and see why he wants to resurrect the demon clan.

Geera is full on villain mode for me, which I didn't really expect since that one side chapter with her brother humanizing her and making us sympathize with her. I thought she was just misinformed and mislead, but she seems to be fully bad if she can kill so easily. Though that might be the demon blood, and not really her original self.

So I guess Melodias is either part of the demon clan, or had a demon sealed within him. If he is a humanoid demon, I wonder how that will affect his relationship with Ban. Ban had an interesting reaction when he heard the demon clan would be resurrected, and he seemed to feel a vibe from Melodias that reminded him of a demon.

I really liked how Melodias took of Geera's hand....Though I have a feeling things are about to get pretty cliche. Melodias is going to be all out of control a la the first times Naruto went Nine Tailed Fox mode, and Elizabeth is going to have to talk him back to his senses...

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    The spell used with the necklace to capture him seems to be useful only against demons.
    I thought that that part was only to deceive Veronica and make her capture Meliodas. What Hendriksen says isn't reliable in my opinion.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I said don't touch my sword - Meliodias

I really think that if he got a demons blood and what king was fighting was Escanor then we can add the following g

Escanor knock out Meliodias when they are escaping but not attacking Meliodias in the back but injecting demons blood to Meliodias and that knock Meliodias out maybe that's why he can't remember anything after that is the side effect of the demon blood injection

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not too worried about Veronica, Elizabeth's Water of Life tears brought that old man back to life who died in chapter 11, none the worse for wear in chapter 16. She's cried at least as much over Veronica at this point.

About Meliodas's sword: maybe that's what keeps his demonic power under control? That would explain why he doesn't like it being taken away, and when it is about to be, he transforms.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast