Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nanatsu no Taizai 47 Discussion / 48 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 47 Discussion / 48 Predictions

But Hellbram wasn't using magic at that time ? He would have rather attacked King instead, wouldn't he ?

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    Maybe he didn't attack Elizabeth because he is attracted by magic? He attacked Ban immediately after he took the magic orbs. They were on Geera's arm too, it could explain why he cut her hand.
    He didn't attacked Ban, he located Ellizabeth and go to sniff her; Ban was in the middle of the way and Meliodas didn't stop to say 'hi', but simply went through him. It's funny because another feature in which he behaves very much like an animal is in that he doesn't react towards the use of language. Helbram went: "you are..." and got hit, then "let me correct myself..." and Meliodas didn't let him correct himself Not a reasonable guy.

His behaviour with Eli is like an animal marking his belonging or his territory. He saw her, and then destroyed all the floor around her before sniff her. Wanting her for the mother of little demons is not an odd guess.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

But yes, he focused on three things, the sword, Ellizabeth, and Helbram. Now why Helbram? That's a good question.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh, so meliodas is inuyasha? All that is left is that meliodas turns out to be the son of a great demon, not just a regular demon.... Its basically the same setup. Meliodas is in danger or he gets angry enough and his true power comes out. And of course he can't control it and it eats away at his better nature. I can't actually imagine meliodas controlling the true power of his demon form eventually though. It seems to be too much at least. He is easily able to exceed just about anything. Well, helgram seems to be able to keep him at bay rather comfortably however as far as we know meliodas is still not using even a fraction of his true power. He had enough power to turn a nation into a crater in the past and he does not even have his sacred treasure assuming he can use it while in this state.

I wonder what will it take for meliodas to return to his regular form.... Hopefully it does involve someone beating the crap out of him, it can't just involve liz being pretty and crying near him. Perhaps its a matter of meliodas' wrath running out? Meliodas themes and abilities seem to actually revolve around wrath (he used his power against ban after he took damage and had his abilities stolen and his full counter returns more damage than what it would have been) so it would make sense that his wrath has to recede for him to return to his normal form. I wonder if there will be a risk in using the transformation like it eating away his humanity.... Perhaps the sword he carries around works as a seal? Perhaps it is what keeps his demon blood under control unless things get really out of hand.

Another thing, why would helbram be happy about meliodas being an actual hybrid? Why is this good news to him? What does it mean to those who drink demon blood? Perhaps they want to drink meliodas blood as it having human elements would improve the survival rate, perhaps taking it to 100%? Or perhaps they want to turn into something like meliodas themselves.

One thing I did find strange is that helbram would be this strong. Gaera and that other girl supposedly have weapons on par with the sacred treasures and even then king could give them the fodder treatment easily, its not just a weapons thing, its a decisive difference in power. Perhaps helbram drank demon blood while also being as powerful a fighting as one of the deadly sins?

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

http://mangafox.me/manga/nanatsu_no_...c025.5/25.html

Funny detail, the demon which killed ellaine also had a wing like thing as meliodas here has. I wonder if the wing is a generic demon thing....

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch kkck, the wings look the same indeed. I do wonder if demons have different appearances since the demon in meliodas, which I connect with his sheadow had a different appearance.

For me, it is hard to predict but what might be interesting, yet worrying too, is that Hellbram knows a lot about the demon being. This strengthens the assumption that Hellbram might be a fairy. Except for demons themselves, fairies definitely know them better than humans.

Or what might be interesting is that both Hellbram and Meliodas share a history with the holy maiden clan. Whether that history is common, I will leave in the middle. Maybe Hellbram is part of the holy maiden clan
    Last edited by Koen; September 24, 2013 at 01:48 AM.
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Hellbram was the one who told Hendricsen about the effect of injecting demon blood into a human.
    Now i would go with the theory that he is a fairy who betrayed is clan and was banished/supposedly killed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone else noticed that Helbram said that Meliodas is different than Geera or Jericho, but hasn't included himself? Does it mean that he hadn't have a taste of the demon's blood yet? If so, maybe the same can be said about Herndericksen.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure Helbram knowledge and power and his say to King in terms of 'old friend' and 'now you go sin', etc, all of it tell us he's not a sin and rather belongs to an ancient group. We have read about demon clan, maiden clan, fairies... I expect there are more clans than only those, and the prophecy seems to talk about a major war between many different clans grouped in two sides. The powerful leaders and soldiers of all clans likely will have knowledge about many things. He could belong to a different one also.

Now, judging by his appearance, he doesn't look like a maiden...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

so if you can infuse your body with demons blood can that also mean that you can infuse your body with fairy blood or other clans blood?

in Britania i saw 4 groups now

Humans - normal
    Fairy - maybe if you infuse your blood you will not age faster that means you can research more (or you can just drink the water in the fountain but the fountain is destroyed)
    Giants - maybe become strong as a giant in small form
    Demons - we know about this one

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    so if you can infuse your body with demons blood can that also mean that you can infuse your body with fairy blood or other clans blood?

in Britania i saw 4 groups now

Humans - normal
    Fairy - maybe if you infuse your blood you will not age faster that means you can research more (or you can just drink the water in the fountain but the fountain is destroyed)
    Giants - maybe become strong as a giant in small form
    Demons - we know about this one
    Would be interesting to see if one person did drink two or more types of blood, what would happen?
    Would the person in question die from it? Go insane? or could it actually work out?

I find it a bit weird that Meliodas was the first to drink blood from a magical creature, has there really been no one else attempting this in the past?
    We know from real life history that it was quite normal to attempth werid things, like drinking blood to gain benifits, like longer lasting life, so it wasn't uncommon at all.
    So I'm a bit baffled about all this, demons and other magical creatues must have been around ever since the first humans evolved in the manga, right?
    So why has civilization passed to this point, and Meliodas was the first? ... weird...

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2