Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: SuperNovas alliances

  1. #1
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs Up SuperNovas alliances

    We saw kid / Hawkins / Apoo to join forces and luffy/ law i was thinking the obvious that since the supernovas were 11 and if you counter zoro/Killer been the 1rst mates of luffy/kid it goes to like 9 Supernovas Captains because zoro and killer are supernovas who are in the crew of others supernovas. We have 9 supernovas Captains and 2 alliances so far do you think urouge/ x drake / Bonnie/ Capone are gonna make another alliance? or after an incident they will join forces with an existing one? So we will have 3 alliances or 2 alliances? Iam curious to see what will happen

  2. #2
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    zero division
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SuperNovas alliances

    Bonnie- mayberevolutionary
    x drake-kaido
    Urouge and Capone probably went under other yonkous, or were smashed in the new world.

    I think we will see new super rookies as candidates from now on.


    Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

    Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

  3. #3
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SuperNovas alliances

    Iam curious about something in both anime and manga after the war we see x-drake go to that Snow island and encountering Scotch who was the the one responsible for the securing of the island and we saw scorth fighting with caribou after the skip-time and i dont know what to think.
    I thought x-drake won this encounter at 1rst but since scortch was still remained there r guarding that island for kaido did that means that x-drake suffered a lost from that guy who at 721 manga we see caribou beating him? Seriously if x-drake lost from scorth who got beaten by caribou thats a huge turn off at least from because i was expecting more stuff from someone with drakes skills because Scotch doesnt seem to be a haki user if was he wouldnt have problems facing caribou.

  4. #4
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SuperNovas alliances

    Darke could have beaten Scotch to lure out Kaidou so that he can join him.

    I had a theory that maybe Drake went to work under Kaidou as a spy for WG, to help take him down from the inside.

    Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!


    (thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

  5. #5
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member leiatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SuperNovas alliances

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Darke could have beaten Scotch to lure out Kaidou so that he can join him.

    I had a theory that maybe Drake went to work under Kaidou as a spy for WG, to help take him down from the inside.
    I hope that Drake joined Kaido's crew and is now one of his right hands. I think it would be cool to see a Supernova join a yonkou. But I would be fine if He was doing great in the new world on his own too. Hmm, Im not sure what I want but Im sure Oda will come up with something good.

  6. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Eternal Winter Palace
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    794
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SuperNovas alliances

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Darke could have beaten Scotch to lure out Kaidou so that he can join him.

    I had a theory that maybe Drake went to work under Kaidou as a spy for WG, to help take him down from the inside.
    Do you think him as a double agent for the WG?

    I find this very interesting: http://www.biography.com/people/francis-drake-9278809

    In real history, this man was known as The Queen's Pirate.

    Anyway, it would be great if the SN divide into 2 groups taking down 2 of the yonkou at the same time. This will turn the worst generation into the worst ......wait for it ...... legendary generation ever written in the history of pirating.

    I realized that I am merely a conscience programmed into a game.

  7. #7
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SuperNovas alliances

    Quote Originally Posted by MBVC View Post
    Do you think him as a double agent for the WG?

    I find this very interesting: http://www.biography.com/people/francis-drake-9278809

    In real history, this man was known as The Queen's Pirate.

    Anyway, it would be great if the SN divide into 2 groups taking down 2 of the yonkou at the same time. This will turn the worst generation into the worst ......wait for it ...... legendary generation ever written in the history of pirating.
    I think it's possible. Since Scotch is alive and well and Drake looked fine on the group cover made by Oda and since we found out that Kaidou is not the type of person who would leave him in peace after challenging him it seems that he had joined him. And since he is a former marine, and a relatively highely ranked one, at that, it's possible he's a double agent.

    I knew that Francis Drake was a corsair, which would make him a real world equivalent of Shichibukai in One Piece. Might mean something too, although from what I've seen so far, Oda is very cautious not to allow his real history pirate inspirations to give possible spoilers to his story.

    Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!


    (thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

  8. #8
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SuperNovas alliances

    Well what's more or less sure is that a large part of the 9 you counted will follow Luffy when he will be Pirate King.
    The fact is that now, two alliances are known and a third may exist.
    I think the Apoo/Hawkins/Kid alliance is here to show how strong a Yonkou can be. They also may be here to hurt Shanks and so anger Luffy. We will see.
    For the moment I'm more betting on 2 alliances that will become one soon enough, when Luffy will kick their ass


    But what we haven't think of is an alliance between Kaidou and the WG.
    Look,
    He tried to stop WB from attacking the Marine HQ (don't find the exact link, where a Marine tell it) but Shanks stopped him.
    He seems to have strong links with a Shishibukai who might be controlled by the Gorosei (or something like that).
    So, does Kaidou has an arrangement with the WG where he has to overcome all the Pirates in the NW?
    Law says something very interesting. The Marines are preparing something big and we don't know what.
    Could it be an alliance with WG/Marines? I'd like to think yes ^^

  9. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vigrid
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,352
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SuperNovas alliances

    I would like Bonney to join Law and Luffy, which would leave Capone, Uroge, and Drake(he deserves better though) to team up should they choose to align forces. Each of the Supernova's would be in 3 Pirate team, which would be nice.

  10. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Eternal Winter Palace
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    794
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SuperNovas alliances

    Here is another possibility:

    Law + Luffy + XDrake vs Kaidou

    Kid + Apoo + Hawkins vs big mam

    The remaining 3 can go either way, I dislike the idea taking down 3/4 yonkou, since one of the group will be wiped out without any doubt. Therefore, it's natural to erase those old timers like big-mam and Kaidou. After then, the targets of the next phase is the successors of the old era: BB & Shanks. Finally, the SN will fight among themselves for the yonkou positions and the top one.

    ---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

    On the other hand, Luffy might cross over to Kid's alliance, thus Law has to team up with XDrake and the other 3 pirate groups. In this situation, we have 6 SN overthrow big-mam and the remaining 5 SN fighting Kaidou.

    I realized that I am merely a conscience programmed into a game.

  11. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the Milky Way Galaxy
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SuperNovas alliances

    The Marines + Luffy. Haha lets go completely opposite sides on the same team.

  12. #12
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SuperNovas alliances

    - Bonney has been beaten up by BB and delivered to Sakazuki.

  13. #13
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SuperNovas alliances

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Chinjao View Post
    Iam curious about something in both anime and manga after the war we see x-drake go to that Snow island and encountering Scotch who was the the one responsible for the securing of the island and we saw scorth fighting with caribou after the skip-time and i dont know what to think.
    I thought x-drake won this encounter at 1rst but since scortch was still remained there r guarding that island for kaido did that means that x-drake suffered a lost from that guy who at 721 manga we see caribou beating him? Seriously if x-drake lost from scorth who got beaten by caribou thats a huge turn off at least from because i was expecting more stuff from someone with drakes skills because Scotch doesnt seem to be a haki user if was he wouldnt have problems facing caribou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Chinjao View Post
    We saw kid / Hawkins / Apoo to join forces and luffy/ law i was thinking the obvious that since the supernovas were 11 and if you counter zoro/Killer been the 1rst mates of luffy/kid it goes to like 9 Supernovas Captains because zoro and killer are supernovas who are in the crew of others supernovas. We have 9 supernovas Captains and 2 alliances so far do you think urouge/ x drake / Bonnie/ Capone are gonna make another alliance? or after an incident they will join forces with an existing one? So we will have 3 alliances or 2 alliances? Iam curious to see what will happen
    Bro you need to type in complete sentences. Not run on sentences.

    The story would be too predictable/dull if all the supernova from the worst generation team up only among themselves. It would be nice for Oda to introduce a random factor. Maybe leave bonney out for the revolutionaries, maybe have the worst generation team up with well-established pirates, or maybe let them have their own adventure.

  14. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,546
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SuperNovas alliances

    Quote Originally Posted by tony p View Post
    - Bonney has been beaten up by BB and delivered to Sakazuki.
    But she's free again. She read the newspaper on the alliances in chapter 700.

  15. #15
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SuperNovas alliances

    I read it again. If you refer the woman page 3 > no evidence for Bonney.

    Bonney delivered to Marine was a mean for BB to become a Yonko.

    Also, not only her did got delivered but her whole crew had been.

    If you can explain me the gap..

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts