Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
^ I'm sry but wrong wrong and oh wait wrong again. Bonney was seen reading about the alliances and eating a pizza slice. And what's this about BB catching Bonney in order to become a Yonko? He caught her in order to trade her in for a battleship AKA a deal with the marines. But Sakazuki was on the ship so BB & Crew retreated. Jewelry Bonney was still chained to the pole when Sakazuki confronted her, that is all we know.
There, gap filled.
1. BB delivered Bonney to get a battleship. But later On the Gorosei talked about BB delivered Bonney as a +1 factor to make him a Yonko.
2. your conclusion"We don't have to explain anything".. "But Sakazuki was on the ship so BB & Crew retreated. Jewelry Bonney was still chained to the pole when Sakazuki confronted her, that is all we know. "
3. the gap is def not filled as no one knows why she is not jailed in Impel Down.
4. Sorry if it does not sound very obvious for me..
Last edited by tony p; October 17, 2013 at 02:23 AM.
^ it wasn't a +1 for BB to become one of the Yonko. They were saying that it was a testiment of his strength, being able to take down one of the supernovas with a bounty over 100 000 000 Beli as easy as he did, and right after the war at that.
1. BB wanted to exchange Bonney for a battleship. The Gororsei can only chose Shichibukai, Yonko is not a title you can earn physically. It could be that in the future there are 5-6 rulers that rule everything or maybe only 2.
2. Yes that's all we know and 2 years later she's free again.
3. This gap is not something we as readers can explain because we only know that Sakazuki got to her and that she's free 2 years later. If we try to explain it it's fan fiction. Example: Sakazuki is her father and only wanted to save her. She defeated Sakazuki and got away. She became the last Shichibukai for a pardon. All of them have a small possibility but they are without any facts.
It makes sence to think that Law has Drake as an ally. In order to take Kaido, Law could stop the smiles and Drake could sabotage Kaido from inside his crew somehow. Since there is a huge gap between them and a Yonkou, that could be a effective plan. I don't know if we could call this an evidence, but I remember when they first met, and Law asked "How many did you already kill?". What kinda question is that? And both are from the same blue... Well, I do believe that they could be allies.
I really don't see luffy allying with anyone since roger didn't as we saw during the Edd war.