Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

15 17.24%
  • Good

22 25.29%
  • Meh.

32 36.78%
  • Bad

6 6.90%
  • Awful

12 13.79%
New Reply
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 648 Discussion / 649 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 648 Discussion / 649 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I don't think we saw the Second Mizukage there, no one looked anything like him. We have no information on the Third Mizukage at all though, I think. I wonder if he plays an important part later...
    Sorry, I mean 2nd Hokage, 2nd Raikage, 2nd Tsuchikage, and 2nd Kazekage was there at the meeting as the attache for their first. The 2nd Mizukage was not present at that meeting as no one looked like him or had his hair style. Since we don't know who the 3rd Mizukage is, it might be safe to assume that that the 1st Mizukage's assistant at that meeting will later be shown to be the 3rd Mizukage.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually imagine Naruto and Sasuke basically being Gods on the battlefield at near the end of this charade. Naruto will probably have full Kurama with every Bijuu's chakra as well, which will make him something along the lines of pseudo-Juubi-jin and Sasuke will have Cursed Seal level 2 Susanoo with wings flying around and shooting arrows of Amaterasu and shit. Hashirama and Madara won't have shit on them, that's for sure.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Also, after reading the chapter again, I noticed Hashirama also being in Kurama's cloak. I'm guessing now he's up to par with the current Madara.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeing the chapter I can't help but wonder about the various stages of susanoo. Susanoo has been shown to have different stages with varying powers and techniques. Is there an order to them at all? Well, obviously there is but it kinda seems like they can be arbitrary to some extent. Originally with sasuke we saw first the rib cage, then a half full skeleton, then muscles and skin and then finally the susanoo would get clothes. However now we are seeing a fully limbed susanoo without clothes.... So developing a full body is not a requirement before getting the clothes? Or is perhaps a susanoo with all the limbs is something only atainable by one with the EMS? For me it is a little weird because you seem to be able to develop a fully clothed susanoo without being able to summon a complete body first. So by now we have seen sasuke's regular susanoo but we have not seen it fully clothed. And now we see the limbs but still not all the clothes even though the clothed susanoo was something he acquired long ago. And now it is perfectly plausible sasuke's susanoo can undergo transformations depending on what level of curse seal he applies on susanoo.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Also, for the next couple of chapters I predict sasuke will have naruto's kyubi transformation wear his susanoo armor. It only makes sense at this point.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Impress all the edo hokages and the current kages? But how? Shadow bind? Oh Judas. Is it really hard to accept that shikamaru's pubic hair is already dying? Or technically he's already dead. Yah know? Shikamaru is dying the same way as neji. They both talked to their father that they're going to meet them soon. Well, neji said that he's proud to die just like his father did. A true shinobi. While shikamaru said that he's going to meet his father, but the problem is, both he and his father died simply because they're being useless and powerless infront of the strongest bijuu and jinchuuriki.

Neji died protecting his friend, while shikamaru died because he's among of the fodder who can't do shit in this war. And yet from you opinion, he'll shine again? As in again? Where the heck shikamaru's character shine in the first place?
    Well, impress with his brilliant mind. And yes he is already dying but technically he's still alive, he can still feel naruto's heart:
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/647/19

Shikaku and shikamaru, a fodder shinobi as you would say, have been saving the alliance ass from being wiped out because of their great mind:
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/630/11
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/616/8
    A useless shinobi? You've got to be kidding me.
    Even Kurama and A praised Shikaku.

Power not only means great strength but also great mind.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wingsabre View Post
    Sorry, I mean 2nd Hokage, 2nd Raikage, 2nd Tsuchikage, and 2nd Kazekage was there at the meeting as the attache for their first. The 2nd Mizukage was not present at that meeting as no one looked like him or had his hair style. Since we don't know who the 3rd Mizukage is, it might be safe to assume that that the 1st Mizukage's assistant at that meeting will later be shown to be the 3rd Mizukage.
    Could be, but he looks too young to be the Third Mizukage. We dunno when the First and Second Mizukage died though, and there have been plenty of old kage, it seems. Makes you wonder how powerful the other first kage were, or if they were chosen due to something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Also, after reading the chapter again, I noticed Hashirama also being in Kurama's cloak. I'm guessing now he's up to par with the current Madara.
    Wasn't he already on par? I didn't see anything happen to the Hashirama fighting Madara.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't he already on par? I didn't see anything happen to the Hashirama fighting Madara.
    Back when they fought at Vote, they were almost evenly matched. I imagine Hashirama was stronger only by a margin. Now that he's practically perfect, I doubt that the Hashirama from back then could be on the same level.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought too that hashirama was under naruto cloak, but it was just his cloned, you can see that the real hashirama is fighting madara without a cloak.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    I thought too that hashirama was under naruto cloak, but it was just his cloned, you can see that the real hashirama is fighting madara without a cloak.
    Yeah, you're right. I think it would be better if the real Hashirama gets the cloak.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that Hashirama was already on par, if not still better. Remember, Madara talked about raising Hashirama from the dead because he wasn't being challenged by the Gokages, and later said that Hashirama was the only one who could stop him when he activated his prefect Susanoo. Not to mention that Madara got all crazy-excited when he felt Hashirama's chakra, and didn't even want to bother fighting with just a clone. Seeing as Hashirama is seemingly holding his own against Madara right now, I would argue that he's still as strong.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by using View Post
    Well, impress with his brilliant mind. And yes he is already dying but technically he's still alive, he can still feel naruto's heart:
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/647/19

Shikaku and shikamaru, a fodder shinobi as you would say, have been saving the alliance ass from being wiped out because of their great mind:
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/630/11
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/616/8
    A useless shinobi? You've got to be kidding me.
    Even Kurama and A praised Shikaku.

Power not only means great strength but also great mind.
    Noh. Katsuya said that she can't save shikamaru or shikamaru can't be saved. She even said that one on her clone died after the shinju absorbed its chakra. So that alone is a period for shikamaru's useless life.

No. The reason why shikaku came up with that Idea is because of kakashi. Well, technically, kakashi explained everything to shikaku that the kyubi can passed his chakra to anyone and etc....... so shikaku came up with a plan for naruto/kurama to give the alliance their chakra. Is that awesome ? Hell nah. Kurama should praised kakashi and not shikaku.

And no. Their so called great mind can't even save the alliance with the zetsus. They can't find a way on how to defeat the infiltrator who disguised as their comrades who keeps on killing the other. Oh, shikaku came up with an awesome plan/strategy, naruto's power. Yea, yea, that's awesome strategy no doubt. And what the heck shikamaru did? He just simply drawn a circle and stand inside of it. That's what his brilliant mind strategy.

Agreed. Power not only means great strength but also a great mind. But that's only for a fodder ninja like them. As far as the elite/abnormal/unique ninja are concerned, you need a great strength/power/ability and great mind to defeat them. But the problem is, shikamaru and shikaku are powerless. So technically, they can't defeat orochimaru's caliber, masked man's caliber, nagato's caliber and any elite ninjas like oonoki, raikage, mei, tsunade and gaara. Why? Because this people can't be defeated with just a brilliant mind and shadow bind.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Back when they fought at Vote, they were almost evenly matched. I imagine Hashirama was stronger only by a margin. Now that he's practically perfect, I doubt that the Hashirama from back then could be on the same level.
    I'm talking about both Edo Tensei'd, as you were. Right now it seems that Madara is unable to hurt Hashirama, but I may have to reread that as I'm just assuming that Hashirama hasn't been hurt due to the clone being there, if it's not his real body. Plus, the battle at VotE implied that Hashirama was much stronger than Madara but held back a lot.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noh. Katsuya said that she can't save shikamaru or shikamaru can't be saved. She even said that one on her clone died after the shinju absorbed its chakra. So that alone is a period for shikamaru's useless life.

No. The reason why shikaku came up with that Idea is because of kakashi. Well, technically, kakashi explained everything to shikaku that the kyubi can passed his chakra to anyone and etc....... so shikaku came up with a plan for naruto/kurama to give the alliance their chakra. Is that awesome ? Hell nah. Kurama should praised kakashi and not shikaku.

And no. Their so called great mind can't even save the alliance with the zetsus. They can't find a way on how to defeat the infiltrator who disguised as their comrades who keeps on killing the other. Oh, shikaku came up with an awesome plan/strategy, naruto's power. Yea, yea, that's awesome strategy no doubt. And what the heck shikamaru did? He just simply drawn a circle and stand inside of it. That's what his brilliant mind strategy.

Agreed. Power not only means great strength but also a great mind. But that's only for a fodder ninja like them. As far as the elite/abnormal/unique ninja are concerned, you need a great strength/power/ability and great mind to defeat them. But the problem is, shikamaru and shikaku are powerless. So technically, they can't defeat orochimaru's caliber, masked man's caliber, nagato's caliber and any elite ninjas like oonoki, raikage, mei, tsunade and gaara. Why? Because this people can't be defeated with just a brilliant mind and shadow bind.
    Oh men, is it really hard to accept that shikamaru's is still alive?

I think you missed the point about Shikaku/Shikamaru being a great tactician and strategist. They analyze data or information calmly and quickly formulate an effective plan. Where did they got those information? of course from the alliance, and kakashi is one of the alliance.
    With their great mind they utilize the resources efficiently. What are those resources? of course the alliance and Naruto is one of the alliance.

Oh by the way, Shikamaru prevented anymore casualties on the alliance.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/558/11
    at those instance they conserve energy while waiting for the reinforcement. Shikamaru knows that they can not do anything on that situation and patiently waiting for Naruto to arrive. That reminds again, utilizing the resources efficiently.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakura said she was about to use the Remote Healing Jutsu... thats the same shit Tsunade used to heal the whole village at once during the Pain invasion. She wanted to heal everyone who got caught by the tree and Katsuyu merely pointed out she can't do that because all of the little slugs have been killed.

In no way does this mean she can't heal Shikamaru who's right next to her... on the contrary, it means she was positive its well in her ability to save everyone who had his chakra drained.

Transfering some chakra is a piece of cake for skilled med-nins and it should be all that needs to be done in order to revitalize Shikamaru. I'm afraid you'll have to endure him a whole while longer.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I believe that Hashirama was already on par, if not still better. Remember, Madara talked about raising Hashirama from the dead because he wasn't being challenged by the Gokages, and later said that Hashirama was the only one who could stop him when he activated his prefect Susanoo. Not to mention that Madara got all crazy-excited when he felt Hashirama's chakra, and didn't even want to bother fighting with just a clone. Seeing as Hashirama is seemingly holding his own against Madara right now, I would argue that he's still as strong.
    If that's so then Madara's being "stronger than in his prime" wouldn't mean anything. I don't think Madara meant "stopping" him as in completely defeating him, I'd say he meant that he could hold his ground against a Perfect Susanoo. He was crazy-excited because he wanted a rematch, he wanted to test his power against him again, probably because he's a lot stronger now. But we can't be certain at this point, we'll see soon.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

I'm talking about both Edo Tensei'd, as you were. Right now it seems that Madara is unable to hurt Hashirama, but I may have to reread that as I'm just assuming that Hashirama hasn't been hurt due to the clone being there, if it's not his real body. Plus, the battle at VotE implied that Hashirama was much stronger than Madara but held back a lot.
    I don't think they're even trying right now because we only see glimpses of their clash and a lot of talking. I got a different impression from that battle. Since it lasted a lot longer than it should, Hashirama should've taken him down a lot sooner if he was that much stronger. Madara even asked him if he was confident that he could kill him easily to which Hashirama responded with a negative answer. Hashirama defeated him similarly to how Naruto beat Neji. Their chakra pool saved them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Madara never used his Moktun and Rinnegan against Hashirama .... yes he has Rinnegan but he has been fighing him like 80 years ago .... so Hashirama isn't in par with Madara anymore ... fact is that Madara get dumbed again and forget what he has .... just like all Narutoverse bad guys .......
    Last edited by shafagh; September 28, 2013 at 05:28 AM.
    خداحافظ

New Reply
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast