Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A possible Dream-World Arc?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A possible Dream-World Arc?

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    An arc about the Sage does seem like an awesome idea. He was born with chakra (something unheard of in his time), so he was probably feared like Naruto was as a kid.
    And how will that arc be linked with the current story ??? I mean will it be narrated by someone ? because in the current situation no one is old enough to show this in a flash back.
    If that has to happen then IMO it should be either by Oro reading every one history from an ancient scroll stolen from some ancient tomb or either Juubi given a concious and then telling this to every one after being beaten in to submission
    OR Sage himself be ET'd by Oro

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Dark Blood.. This arc can screw Naruto. Hell, Kishi should make a separate dam DVD on the life of the sage. I think that'd be far more interesting. Being the most powerful person in their history, I bet he's even met Goku. Ohhh wouldn't you want to see that????!??!?!?!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Dark Blood.. This arc can screw Naruto. Hell, Kishi should make a separate dam DVD on the life of the sage. I think that'd be far more interesting. Being the most powerful person in their history, I bet he's even met Goku. Ohhh wouldn't you want to see that????!??!?!?!!
    DB X NARUTO!!!! Interesting

On a serious node! Prequel of some thing like Naruto specially a series where sage is wandering and inventing jutsus and helping people against those who do not use any kinda jutsu won't be a fascinating one

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

In my opinion, the IT will be the place where Naruto and Sasuke will have their final fight, the dream will try to follow both Naruto's and Sasuke's ideals but fail to find peace between both.

It will be Naruto and Sasuke finding the answear for true peace that will defeat the IT and cause Obito to lose the dream.

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

It'll be veryyyy fascinating. Just because hes the sage. Or maybe some fillers on the sage. Wouldn't mind that either.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    And how will that arc be linked with the current story ??? I mean will it be narrated by someone ? because in the current situation no one is old enough to show this in a flash back.
    If that has to happen then IMO it should be either by Oro reading every one history from an ancient scroll stolen from some ancient tomb or either Juubi given a concious and then telling this to every one after being beaten in to submission
    OR Sage himself be ET'd by Oro
    It could be a spin-off series, why not? I'm sure most people will appreciate it.

You know, I didn't think that into that much in depth. Now that you mention it, it does seem similar. But then again he was the son of a princess/ queen, so maybe it could be different. But then again when the queens back is turned, they could probably treat him like an animal like Naruto as a kid. mmm This is off to a good start.
    Seeing his mother's involvement in the war, she likely has a lot of enemies. And it could be Naruto all over again, with a different family name or something like that. And if I remember, Bee being close to the Raikage didn't stop people from treating him like garbage.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

,I would actually appreciate another arc after this arc. I want a FINAL ARC that would answer at least most of our questions or confusions about the series regarding clans, other notable ninjas, etc. And afterwhich the final battle everybody wants to see - NARUTO VS SASUKE!

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

The dream world would be a horrible idea as I'm willing to bet we'll see everyone living in peace with so much corniness. though, it depends on what Tobi or Madara does as one of them would control the genjutsu, no? Maybe they may make it violent and all.

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

In a dream world, Madara and Tobi would be married to each other as Hashirama as their kid. What else could you expect?

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

In a dream world, Madara and Tobi would be married to each other as Hashirama as their kid. What else could you expect?
    ,Haha actually in the dream world Madara would marry his lovely wooden dude Hashirama, Obito would be kissing Rin's ass, and Chouji will be eating non-stop.

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    ,Haha actually in the dream world Madara would marry his lovely wooden dude Hashirama, Obito would be kissing Rin's ass, and Chouji will be eating non-stop.
    Ohhh. That is true. Haha and Naruto and Sasuke would follow in Hashi and Madaras same fate. And Sasuke and Hinata will just watch. Or go lesbian.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's not get too off topic please.

I don't think a a dream arc would be good at this point in time...if the Narutoverse would introduce a new arc after this one, it will need a fresh start, and not a continuation of Naruto's story...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If there was another arc it needs a new arc, a new age actually, and i would not mind if they did a timeskip about 10-15 years. That would bring about another generation of ninja to connect to, the old characters would have been reached their prime and it honestly would be a completely new world because it will show the after effect of the shinobi alliance and the whole war stuff. It would change the pace of the story and show us a new beginning essentially.

So i say no to a "Dream Arc" but i wouldnt mind seeing a timeskip of 10-15 years after this arc

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I say no to everything. Finish this arc and hopefully the manga ends..

There will be no final battle between Sasuke and Naruto, they are both fight for the same greater good.

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha yea. It does. All this crap is getting to out of control.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast