Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A possible Dream-World Arc?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A possible Dream-World Arc?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    And how will that arc be linked with the current story ??? I mean will it be narrated by someone ? because in the current situation no one is old enough to show this in a flash back.
    If that has to happen then IMO it should be either by Oro reading every one history from an ancient scroll stolen from some ancient tomb or either Juubi given a concious and then telling this to every one after being beaten in to submission
    OR Sage himself be ET'd by Oro
    There will be a Dream World arc after Obito completes the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Then Naruto will meet the SO6P within the dream world, prompting SO6P flashbacks. After the flashbacks, the SO6P will impart upon Naruto some new wisdom/power, and Naruto (possibly with Sasuke's help) will end the Infinite tsukuyomi and break Obito's link to the Juubi.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

It would actually be good. Where Naruto and Bee would be the only ones to be able to counter the Genjutsu because of their Bijuu. Heck, even they could get caught in it. I could imagine something like even the Bijuu being in the Genjutsu. Who would save them? Don't know, but they would be saved one by one or little by little and they'd go around freeing everyone. I can totally see this happening and I wouldn't mind.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, I've gotten to a point where I just don't care anymore. If there was a dreamworld arc, it would be a way for Kishimoto to make more money and milk the series even longer. However, the one good thing to come that would be possible alternate timelines. Or, alternate outcomes of certain events. That, at the very least, would be interesting. However, in my opinion this series has finally caught Inuyasha syndrome.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; October 07, 2013 at 07:31 PM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3