Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

2 8.33%
  • Good

17 70.83%
  • Okay

3 12.50%
  • Boring...

1 4.17%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

1 4.17%
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Fairy Tail 352 Discussion/ 353 Predictions

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 352 Discussion/ 353 Predictions

after atlas went home, and all the other dragons did as well. I made the prediction/hope that since none of the dragon slayers were able to down a dragon, that they would meet an old dragon slayer, one that had beaten a dragon, and through that learn ways to progress the dragon slayers strength (primarily natsu/gajeel to me) but anyway, it may not be an old dragon SLAYER but it is an old dragon and i'm sure theres loads that natsu could learn from him, especially since hes a fire dragon like natsu, and natsu is the prince of the fire dragon technically.

Anyway i hope my prediction is right and natsu learns from atlas.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    yea i dont remember this being mentioned either

my memory isnt perfect, but i do believe i would have remembered something this significant
    i believe its just an assumption that zeref is a dragn slayer since he is who he is. he made a man into acnologia. and we know acnologia has slayed dragons.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Manta33's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

my memory isnt perfect, but i do believe i would have remembered something this significant
    I always got the impression that he was the slayer tied to Acknologia, he is the bringer of death like it is the harbringer of the apocolypse. And Obra is his exceed to top it off. Laxus and Cobra aren't the real deal in my book because they both lack exceeds and neither were trained by dragons..There seem to be hundreds of other dragons. I think the number 7 is being over emphasized here and I was getting frustrated with bashing over the possibility of another DS when clearly there were others before the 7 we have now if there was a former dragon king. If demons are being set loose and forbidden magics are gaining strength a lot is now possible in this story. An ice dragon causing the devastation is certainly not out of the question.
    Last edited by Manta33; September 23, 2013 at 09:39 PM.
    Punch a cynic in the face, make the world a better place!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's pure speculation on people's part. It does not really have anything to back it up. At this point it kind of runs counter to what we know. People were first speculating that Zeref was a dragonslayer (Acnologia's dragonslayer) back when we didn't know what the relationship between Zeref and Acnologia was, and what the reason for dragon slayers to exist in the first place was, etc.

Since then we've learned that dragon slayers were created to turn the tide in a dragon civil war, and Acnologia was a dragon slayer that went rogue and started killing all dragons eventually turning into a dragon himself as the side effect of lengthy use of DS magic. Human history says Zeref played a role in Acnologia changing from a man to a dragon, which fits to some extent what else is known about Zeref. Namely that he's most known for his "Living Magic" which seems to primarily involve turning objects into living creatures, usually ridiculously powerful monsters and demons.

We've never gotten any real hints that he himself is a dragon slayer, and the fact that his response to sensing Acnologia approaching Tenrou was to GTFO the island rather than fight with DS magic speaks against it.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Thinking about it I wonder if that other rogue that appeared during the dragon king festival incident will have a role to play in this arc. We had the main rogue who was behind the 7 dragons appearing but mid battle an alternate rogue appeared in current rogue's shadow and spoke to him. I would think its incredibly likely this rogue will be important in future arcs, perhaps in this one. I wonder if this other rogue allied himself with zeref and acknologia rather than trying to become king on his own. It would be interesting if he had something to do with the ice. Perhaps that rogue did not get sting's light dragon magic but rather some ice dragon lachrima or something and froze atlasflame knowing he would be a threat to them all.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cant exactly say who made the ice, my prediction? probably whoever taught ul, seems the ice is there to actually seal a door to the monsters like the regression magic guy and the bird-eye creature natsu just beat. and apparently but releasing the ice like gray did it caused the door to open according to the first creature.

This village was likely built around atlas flames grave and the fire that remained there forever where he died.

We dont know much about dragon lachrima and where it comes from or how/why this lachrima gives dragon slaying. my theory.

Dragon Lachrima is formed from remnants of slained dragons magic/body.

This is why sting/rogue who killed there dragons have lachrima inside them which is the same as their type of dragon slaying, shadow/holy.

They say dragon slaying evolves by killing dragons and soaking in there blood, this could be an alternate method of absorbing power from the killed dragon b4 it becomes lachrima. or this could just be legend and the true way is through the leftover lachrima. could be wrong though.

My assumption since we haven't ever seen a killed dragon, is it could be similar to how in edolas when exceed where killed they became a lachrima. even though we saw a dragon graveyard with bones it doesn't mean a form of lachrima wouldn't be left behind for them.

And now that this fire which is the remnants of atlas flames magic has been brought back to strength, he will most likely teach natsu something or turn himself into a lachrima for natsu which would make sense because he is a fire dragon like natsu so it would match perfect like sting/rogue.

I wish its the real dragon brought back but i doubt it from the way wendy spoke and things seem.

no matter what this screams natsu powerup

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4