Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 130 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 130 Spoiler Thread

Wow. Almost guessed it right. Figured he would either be flying back and it was an all talk chapter. Didnt actually expect them to try and shoot it down. My zombie island prediction almost held true. But this feels like they are rushing this series. Shioon still needs to be able to whoop SUC before he can think about fighting 9AD. And I was expecting him to fight Hyuk so chun at some point too.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm i think NW is about to end in a few chapters can't wait to see how it end

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i can see Glasses Guy and his superior dying in the hands of GMR hahahahah

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i can see Glasses Guy and his superior dying in the hands of GMR hahahahah
    i see that happening

by the way the key in stopping BFD is with shiho resurrection

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Iseemtobelost View Post
    Awesome.
    "I WONT LOSE...BECAUSE I AM THE SUNWOO CLAN GAJU" <Best line this week.>

The shioon vs 9AD battle draws near. does this mean that 9AD girlfriend resurrection is drawing near?

Just for keeps all those injured army people...who do you suspect injured more people ... kwon or shioon?
    shioon injured more army people then kwon because kwon only attack 1 time and most of them were already fight shioon

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireRogue View Post
    Wonder if we will have a showdown with Shioon and 9AD if so what will the third part entail.
    Good question. But... Hmm. If I'd have to guess...

The mission to capture Seoul actually belongs to SUC. So, it's possible that Goomoonryong is only there as an observer who will watch SUC take over Korea, possibly giving them a helping hand if they run into trouble. If so, then Shioon & co will possibly be fightning the SUC while Goomoonryong watches from a distance.

After all, it's hard to imagine they'd be clashing right now instead of in Part 3...

Plus, there's the matter of Sosul. Where's she? She doesn't appear to be present, unless she's that chick with a butterfly-tattoo on her back/neck. If Goomoonryong's part in the story's being resolved now, in Part 2, Part 3 would possibly be about Sosul returning to Korea, creating a kind of a "house divided" situation with the Sunwoo clan...

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, on the last frame, Alex was in almost the center of the picture in front of the plane. I expect that entire group is going along for the ride.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordOfKichiku View Post
    Good question. But... Hmm. If I'd have to guess...

The mission to capture Seoul actually belongs to SUC. So, it's possible that Goomoonryong is only there as an observer who will watch SUC take over Korea, possibly giving them a helping hand if they run into trouble. If so, then Shioon & co will possibly be fightning the SUC while Goomoonryong watches from a distance.

After all, it's hard to imagine they'd be clashing right now instead of in Part 3...

Plus, there's the matter of Sosul. Where's she? She doesn't appear to be present, unless she's that chick with a butterfly-tattoo on her back/neck. If Goomoonryong's part in the story's being resolved now, in Part 2, Part 3 would possibly be about Sosul returning to Korea, creating a kind of a "house divided" situation with the Sunwoo clan...
    I completely see the part about 9AD watching from a distance/possibly giving a helping hand to SUC. I also see the final fight Shioon has in part 2 against smug face, rather than 9AD. All this for the last chapters of part 2 of course...and also

I forsee Bald ryuu challenging 9AD to a fight off-SUC-site and getting owned...i dont think he'll want to work together with 9AD since he thinks 9AD forced his master to kill himself and has negative feelings towards him for that whole thing....

Sosul is probably back at the mansion under care of BFD elder....maybe under surveillance of the buddy of 9AD who has a sword and wears glasses, shown in the flashback this chapter...i dont think she'll see Shioon until part 3...

9AD will encounter Shion again before part 2 ends but I dont think they'll be fighting, it'll be more of Shioon getting answers to his questions on 9AD's true identity/character, and AFFRIMING/establishing 9AD as now his enemy....which he'll be ultimately fighting then in part 3....

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    Hey, on the last frame, Alex was in almost the center of the picture in front of the plane. I expect that entire group is going along for the ride.
    oh definetly, they're all coming. They are taking over SEoul so my guess is ultimate Chaos with 9AD watching it all and maybe stepping in if its required, like if some elders try to stop it.

This of course leads to question how shiioon would get to hear of this....HIS old buddy hyuk of course They'll meet again and After seeing shioon's progress he'll probably ask for his help in stopping 9AD's upcoming rampage...

This sets it up perfectly for a Shiion vs Smug face RE-MATCH! lol can't wait..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just have a couple things to say; first off i love this comic(no disrespect), and secondly that i am on kind of a cliff as to if this will wrap up quickly or give us what we all want. These creators have done a lot with the story. I just want to state that first, because this shit is deep.

I think Shioon is right on path honestly... He shouldn't be so beef'd up and if you look at the beginning he was weak and always some how found some clever way to get out, had a trump card if you will...

The original man(The Breaker).. i'm talking, i don't know how it was released honestly because i read it all late, about two weeks before it finished.. then the New Waves came out, that shit has been dope as fuck, should build up but who cares..

The original Breaker had i'm talking sometimes, 30-40+ pages.. granted I'm NOT sure how the release cycle went but damn man.. they had that joint popping. New waves has been slow in my opinion, but clearly it has sort of kept up with the quality and story development.

9AD's student is what he is.. but he has grown! This will be good.. If they end it you know.. then they bringing out part 3.

I can tell you just off of some reading you know.. MAN! Shiwoon and 9AD will fight, but not as soon as everyone is jumping towards....

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Limit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 130 Discussion / 131 Predictions

Damn, thinking about it, all the pieces are being set up for the inevitable reunion. Shioon has finally gotten back his ki center and is stronger than ever(and still growing), Chun Woo is finally coming back to Seoul, and Shiho is being resurrected. It'll definitely be a tear-jerker, seeing the old crew all back together.

I can see Chun Woo just watching while SUC attempts to take over Seoul, but then Shioon & Co will ruin everything. He then goes to confront them, but then boom, Shiho comes back and Chun Woo's brain melts and leaves. End of new waves. May be a little dramatic but it could happen. *shrugs*

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joegrizly View Post

The original Breaker had i'm talking sometimes, 30-40+ pages.. granted I'm NOT sure how the release cycle went but damn man.. they had that joint popping. New waves has been slow in my opinion, but clearly it has sort of kept up with the quality and story development.
    i think that the first part of breaker has more pages is i think it's bi-weekly or monthly release the translators (A-Team) release were per volume (i always DL per volume)of that one that's why there are a lot of pages and because of the success of the first breaker i think the author decided to make a weekly release of NW

the way i see it the next chapter will be GMR on a plane and the Driver Guy or someone from the team will show a video of Shioon saying hey GMR look at this and GMR will just smile a bit

i really like the idea of GMR and Co. help SUC but i don't think that GMR and Co. will do what SUC wants to make chaos in Murim but SUC will use this " GMR is GOD and he is here with us"

there are still Oct , Nov , Dec the author said that New Waves will be finish at the end of the year and the 3rd part will begin

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha Even if you think of it as 3 months, thats like 12 chapters. To finish up this series. Assuming they dont miss a chapter, I dont see how they can wrap this up in 12 chapters. The fight between ghost hands and shioon took like 8 chapters, Albeit, they had to change it around because he was going to win too fast. But still what do we expect? One chapter for GMR landing, One for shioon being debriefed, then in 10 chapters he has to beat all 5 captains, and smug face and potentially fight hyuk so chun. WAY TO MUCH in 3 months worth of chapters.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope Shioon and 9AD paths cross soon Shioon will be happy, but his master will once again attempt too take his life, Shioon will make it his goal to bring down his masters corrupt ways but if he is back what about the SUC he needs them out the way first. I wonder if that video will be released live or at least will 9AD see this video as the rest of the higher murimins

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joegrizly View Post
    The original was biweekly with chapter going from 9 to 46 pages with most chapter at around 25/26 pages.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the MangaFox's date on New Waves start at Oct 11 2011 hahahah yeah i can say that the story is slow now hahahaha

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast