Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 130 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Spectrum's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 130 Discussion / 131 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    i wonder what kind of hellish training shiwoon will subject himself now to go turbo. He knows how to do that meditation thing but that is not to learn new attacks rather to hone oneself against past foes by fighting them over and over again. I think the sunwoo elders will now teach him all/most of the sunwoo techs to make him a living weapon....
    Eagerly anticipating the new shiwoon.
    Actually is possible learn new techniques with Hyun Hwan Shim Yun Gon. Yae Won said earlier it's a technique that women used to practice their techniques locked in her rooms. We can suppose that these women couldn't get out of their rooms to learn new techniques, in other words, the only place they could learn and train their techniques were in their rooms.

Another show of this was in the battle between Shioon and Dokhengrang. Shioon mastered some of Dokhengrang's techniques and movements with the Hyun Hwan Shim Yun Gon while he was into Hyun Wonji Gyung state.

Anyway, can't wait to see elder Kwon teaching Shioon the Sunwoo style... i would like to see Shioon using different techniques like Seismic Step / Focus Stomp / Jin-won-gak more often too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart655 View Post
    - I believe the website of Daum (the publisher) is open in Sera's computer on the cover. It was a nice touch

- I do think that whole body rebirth will be properly managed by the Gaju who is trying to save Shiho. Shioon's new state might even help him resurrect Shiho faster.

- Since Shioon won the duel, he will have a request to be granted by the Ghost Hands. I was actually sure that Shioon would ask him to come along and heal his mother. Let's see if the authors have something else in their minds. I just hope that they didn't forget about the request part

- I think GMR being on the move eliminates the possibility of a time skip anytime soon. I actually prefer it that way since we'll be able to witness Elder Kwon and Shioon's training sessions.

- First course of action for GMR will be confronting SUC. Bald Ryu will challenge him, GMR hands his *ss over. Then he will give new orders to Smug face on how to control Seoul.

- It'll also be interesting to see how GMR reacts to how Murim and SUC have been treating Shioon. He'll probably conceal his true feelings but we're bound to see his rage especially against SUC in the following chapters. On SUC's defence, they initially wanted to recruit Shioon.

- Let's keep in my that final boss is not GMR but Kaiser! So, at some point, GMR will change sides and unite with Shioon & Shiho against Kaiser. That part might actually be at the end of Breaker NW. This possibility might be the reason why Kaiser sent so many fighters with GMR. These people are probably hand picked to eliminate GMR if anything goes south.
    I'd rather shioon's mom stays on the hospital bed away from all the chaos thats about to ensue, rather than being out and having to be used as another get out of jail card or ransom item or whatever against shioon..

I can't wait to see what the author will do with Shioon to show his improvement either in his next fights or next season, but,
    I basically don't want him to become a hat trick pony,...I want him to dodge while commenting on his opponents strengths or weaknesses, block, kick/punch skillfully, taunt, AND THEN if needed use the special moves...

Fights like hat-kun vs that supernova guy(on the school ground) are the kinds of fighting skills display I want to see... instead of the current him that throws those long powerful punches that are telegraphed, and then another, and then another, and then that surprise uber ki-kick outta nowhere and gets lucky hit and makes the opponent doubts themselves...

On the other side, if he can come back as someone able to do combos of special moves from everything he's learned from 9AD,Bald ryu and Gramps Kwon (ala what kwon did to smug face but even more variety of chained awesomeness) I'll be fine with that as well. lol
    Last edited by bighawke5; October 02, 2013 at 09:25 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Turns out Kaiser is actually the no 1 in the top 10 grand masters lol kidding, patience will be the key to find out

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4