Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

1 10.00%
  • Excellent

7 70.00%
  • Top 10 in Magi

2 20.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Magi 198 Discussion/199 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 198 Discussion/199 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 198 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

OH WOW. I KNEW IT. He'll be back as the new magi. OH GOD TITUS!

Aladdin will be taken to Kou. Let'see how he will deal with Judal and Gyokuen. Ah dang... what a great way to end the arc!

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I wasn't expecting this. Aladdin going to the Kou Empire. I wonder how he'll react to Gyokuen.
    And Titus is back...I didn't get the part about Yunan.
    Oh and Sinbad is a fox for pulling off something like that.
    Last edited by ladylola; September 21, 2013 at 06:01 AM.

Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member aegon-rokudo's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I was expecting more comments on the fact that Titus became the new magi...

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aegon-rokudo View Post
    I was expecting more comments on the fact that Titus became the new magi...
    Hehehehe.. I've been expecting for that when he transferred to the Sacred Palace. This could mean that Scheherazade's presence isn't completely gone. This could also prove that even clones can be a magi, OR when a magi dies, it's rukh can be transferred to a new vessel(just like in Pandora Hearts where a new vessel for Glen has been found). But let's not forget that it was Ugo-kun who brought back Titus from the sacred palace and he's the one who assigned Titus to be a new Magi... just like what the guys from Al Thamen is saying. Guys. could it be... could it be Ugo is...

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I just checked vol 2 in japanese. Amon refers to Ugo with "anata-sama" that is probably the most respectful way of refering to someone in japanese without using his proper title.

We also know that amon was one of the oldest warriors of king solomon and that he treated like young disciples the other warriors who would become djiin in the future, like zagan and paimon.

This indicates that ugo was a really big shot in alma torran. I dare to say that he was at least the first general of solomon, one of solomon's magi or most likely solomon himself.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aegon-rokudo View Post
    This indicates that ugo was a really big shot in alma torran. I dare to say that he was at least the first general of solomon, one of solomon's magi or most likely solomon himself.
    I thought of that too. Plus, only Ugo's name is not included in the 72 Ars Goetia. And as Gyokuen had mentioned before, it took 72 people (Solomon's household??) to take down the medium in Alma Torran. I think she's not including Ugo there, and I think she doesn't even know about Ugo or the Keeper of the Sacred Palace.

Apart from that, now that Titus (his rukh?) has been in the Sacred Palace and met Ugo-kun, what would be Aladdin's reaction when he tells him this?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Kouen basically kidnapped aladdin so I don't know if they will have the time to chat next chapter. Futhermore titus' memories were a little fuzzy after his revival so we don't know if he will remember well the holy palace.

Also ugo could just be one of the people in solomon's household, we don't know his alma torran name after all.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Helade's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to that Ugo is the magi of Solomon, his first person of confidence in AT and nothing more. So should not have the name of one of the 72 demons?.

Salomón must not show more unless by Aladdin, his direct character in the history.

Titus, you were late *-*

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking about something. Don't you think Sinbad is aware that Titus will be reincarnated as a Magi and will try to make him join his kingdom? His face in the last chapter was suspicious.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

THE CHAPTER is OUT!!!
    http://reader.sensescans.com/reader/...gic/en/15/198/

OH MY!! TITUS! i CAN'T CONTAIN ALL THIS FEELS!!! (Sorry for the capslock)
    I knew you would come back!! And Mor finally met Mu! Then Sinbad and Kouen, then Hakuryuu!! AHHHH! *dies*

So Yunan must have knew what Sinbad has been doing under his sleeve. He might, or he already knew that Sinbad has done something to Kougyoku that's why he had warned them... Hmmm this is very intriguing.
    Last edited by AlphaIkaros; September 22, 2013 at 10:58 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 198 Discussion/199 Predictions

Wow Sinbad is even more suspicious now than with the translation. He's using Kougyoku as a sleeper agent and they don't even know it. Not even her, that's pretty cunning and cruel considering how innocent she is but at least now we know for sure his intentions for her. Kouen is such a straightforward guy, we know what he's after. Sinbad, however, is such an ambiguous presence and nobody can say for sure what his real goals are. And also, I wonder if Judar has completely gone rogue with Hakuryuu at this point, Aladdin may have changed his life but perhaps only enough for him to ditch Al Thamen.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member headless nick's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

So welcome home titus the new born magi , the boy who only wanted to live like an ordinary person ….actually titus was never a human to begin with , his death just meant the rukh of sher leaving its shell temporarily , so bringing back the rukh of clone to another vessel/ clone should be acceptable...and...can’t oppose that , he deserved it ...

And judal chan used a seal to contain the massive dark rukh at a proper timing … and apparently sher was motivated by Sinbad to investigate on magno ( I totally forgot the details of the letters that was mentioned this chapter, i have to find that chapter now… damn cunning sin !! taking hold of magnoshtadt at this turning point)

So…that concludes one of the most well structured shonen arcs in recent times . I loved the balance between philosophy, mystery, nature of human , actions and overall the beautiful display of magic that magi the manga handles so well …

I specifically liked the structure of the arc very much … how it started as an adventure in the magic land , eventually the investigation from reim and aladin turning out to be a shocking system that reflected the core nature of human and thought provoking circumstances to a sinister plan of al-shermen working behind the shadows and how magno became a place of global crisis which rooted back to the solomons time and his world. With only 70 exciting chapters mangaka conveyed some very intellectual thoughts along with a war arc that she handled maturely …

“ a magi appears in the end of each step of history … I ask myself where is the world going ?? “... that’s indeed remains to be seen from the next chapter.
    Last edited by headless nick; September 23, 2013 at 12:17 AM.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Al' thamen members talked about the reincarnation of a Magi by the hands of Solomon and then we see Ugo reincarnating Titus? Hmm.....that's pretty interesting, but we will see.
    Anyway awesome chapter and I'm happy that Titus is back; he didn't deserved his past life.
    As for the rest, Sinbad is really an ambigous character indeed and using Kougyoku like that it's.......cruel?
    Now I wonder what will happen when Aladdin will arrive at the capital of Kou, considering that there will be Gokyuen, but not Judal and Hakuryuu, who seems to have taken a path different from that of Aladdin, Alibaba and Morgiana.
    All in all, it was a good arc.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast