Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

1 10.00%
  • Excellent

7 70.00%
  • Top 10 in Magi

2 20.00%
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Magi 198 Discussion/199 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 198 Discussion/199 Predictions

Wow Sinbad is so creepy in this chapter.Poor Kogyoku I really feel sorry for her.
    Right now I think I like Kouen a lot more than Sinbad. Kouen is straightforward, while Sinbad is always plotting behind everyone's back. And lol at Kouen when he kidnaps Aladdin.
    Yay Titus is back, and is it me of is his hair much longer? He kinda looks like he's wearing Sheherazade's outfit too..Btw why does Sheherazade's real body have dark hair. Is it just Ohtaka's choice to emphasize the scene, or is she really a brunette ?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Kougyoku. But hey! Yunan stopped Sinbad. He might have sensed Sinbad's hidden motives, or he must have sensed on what he has done to Kougyoku. Anyway, Mor has finally been able to meet another Fanalis, Mu. but their interactions and meeting aren't given emphasis. I hope we could know if she was able to visit her hometown.

MY favorite parts would be Reviving Titus as the new magi and Kouen grabbing Aladdin like a doll. Sinbad didn't seem to notice on what's going on between Aladdin and Kouen (he isn't even shocked or concerned). How do you think he would react if Aladdin told the mystery behind Alma Torran to Kouen instead to him?...

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I absolutely love that Titus & Marga love's story. Yunan surely thinks Sinbad is no more suited to be a King. He should have been his Magi otherwise, since he chose him in Sinbad no Bouken. Can someone explain me that "Ego" thing? Does it mean Solomon can choose their personality or something?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    I absolutely love that Titus & Marga love's story. Yunan surely thinks Sinbad is no more suited to be a King. He should have been his Magi otherwise, since he chose him in Sinbad no Bouken. Can someone explain me that "Ego" thing? Does it mean Solomon can choose their personality or something?
    No, Solomon, or to be more precise Ugo (possibly Solomon or one of his Magi), can choose the Rukh stored in the Sacred Palace to go back into a human body. It seems all he can do is use former Magi's Rukh and give them a body, as can be seen by this chapter. Anything out of the Palace seems to be out of his control.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

And Titus and Marga are so cute I have faith Titus will be a great Magi, it looks like he's learned a lot through all the happenings in Magnostadt

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    Anyway, Mor has finally been able to meet another Fanalis, Mu. but their interactions and meeting aren't given emphasis. I hope we could know if she was able to visit her hometown.
    I think you forgot Masrur, since you know he's also a Fanalis. I'm more interested to know if among the Fanalis corps Mor has a relative.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    I think you forgot Masrur, since you know he's also a Fanalis. I'm more interested to know if among the Fanalis corps Mor has a relative.
    Ah yes. I know Masrur is another Fanalis that Mor has already been with. But excluding him, Mor doesn't know if there were other fanalis in the Dark Continent, or where in the world they are. Seeing that one scene, Alibaba must have remembered Mor's eagerness to meet and find other Fanalis, and luckily, there's Mu. I think it would take another chapter for Mor to meet the rest of the Fanalis corps. And imagine how she would react, she will finally saw the rest of her clan.

I wonder why no one wants to comment about that Titus as the new magi. Scheherazade's ego and memories can be revived in any of her clones. But when Ugo-kun asked her, she straight-forwardly present Titus to return instead. This again has showed her motherly love towards Titus, her clone. It was the same when she went berserk when Titus' rukh has been stolen by the medium. She knew Titus had wanted to live. She let Titus return instead of her. Even if it means that Titus will be the new magi, and heavy responsibilities will await for him, but it was the only way for him to have another chance.

Scheherazade is amazing guys.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Titus' return was a bit more sudden then expected, I thought we'd see a triumphant return some time later on. Hakuryuu's stance is obviously going to be problematic in the future; apparently allied with Judal and with what would seem to be a large quantity of dark rukh, we can expect unfortunate things on his end.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Solomon (I use his name still unsure if Ugo is him) didn't even give Titus a chance to die, or anyone a chance to miss him lol. I guess it proves that he wants there to be an active Magi at all times, especially now, and that even a week's wait could be devastating for Reim.

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah and meantime Kouen is stealing Aladdin ,and Sinbad isn't reacting as he should be.I mean he wanted Aladdin to become the magi of Sindria, and yet he lets him go with Kouen without protesting.Maybe he's just glad that the Kou empire isn't going to engage in a war with Reim and the Seven seas alliance.
    I would have liked it better if Titus was resurrected much later, but I guess it's his reward after the heroic sacrifice he did.After all if it wasn't for him the medium wouldn't have been stopped.
    I'm also feeling that it's way too soon for Aladdin to go to the Kou empire, but I'm curious to see how he'll react to Gyokuen when he'll meet her.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    Ah yes. I know Masrur is another Fanalis that Mor has already been with. But excluding him, Mor doesn't know if there were other fanalis in the Dark Continent, or where in the world they are. Seeing that one scene, Alibaba must have remembered Mor's eagerness to meet and find other Fanalis, and luckily, there's Mu. I think it would take another chapter for Mor to meet the rest of the Fanalis corps. And imagine how she would react, she will finally saw the rest of her clan.
    Ah yeah sorry you're right. But who knows what she did all this time...It would be cool if she went to the other side of the great rift, and met the other Fanalis, but I guess that's impossible.
    Last edited by ladylola; September 23, 2013 at 12:26 PM.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like more if Scheherazade would have born again. T_T

Sinbad, like always, was plotting something, but Kouen doesn't seem the intention to surrender. I wonder what will happen with Aladdin in Kou and what Judal and Hakuryuu are planning. Well, this questions were left to be aswered in the next arc, I think this new arc will focus in Kou, with this we can have a "fight" between Gyokuen and Aladdin and his friends. Kouen already know that Gyokuen is the boss of Al Tharmen?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahhh, what a nice way to end the arc, and it seems tensions between Kou and the Seven Seas are increasing... and now I'm curious in which direction Reim will go regarding Sinbad. Oh Sinbad, you sly bastard.

It's going to be interesting to see Aladdin go with Kouen. I'm assuming Alibaba and Mor will be with him?

And Titus becoming a Magi!!! Best part of the chapter to me.

I had a feeling Haku would be going down the route he is... but I have a feeling him and Judal are working together independently of either side (Al Tharmen vs. everyone else). Barely anyone else knows Gyokuen is the moon magi except for those that were in the palace with her at the time, I'm assuming?
    Last edited by kindredxiuxiu; September 23, 2013 at 07:57 PM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Here I am again. Sorry

Ah yes. The Moon Magi. That would made things more exciting and interesting on the next Arc. Aladdin was able to sense that Scheherazade is not the real Scheherazade. Would he be able to sense Gyokuen as a Magi, considering that they're both from Alma Torran?

Aside from that, I've been thinking of some possible arc plots(some of them are too far to happen, but hey it's just a hunch):
    -Titus as the New Magi
    -Sinbad's Alliance with the Reim empire and meeting the new magi
    -the truth about Alma Torran
    -Aladdin's visit in Kou empire <--- i'm thinking of this as an omake tho
    -Aladdin meeting up with Gyokuen

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Aside from my liking for Scheherazade, I think that make Titus a magi wasn't a smarth movement, he doesn't have the same knowlodge as Scheherazade ad and he could fall before Al Tharmen, it isn't what Al Tharmen guys was complain about? Also has Sinbad and his great skill of manipulation...
    Titus can be the weak link between Magis.

The truth about Alma Torran wasn't already told? We know almost all about what happened there. What more we have to know?
    Aladdin visit in Kou empire is fundamental, as well as his meeting with Gyokuen, I hope that that happen.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member headless nick's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

solomon being able to send magi as he wishes seemed a little problematic for me , as for example the execution of the arc would have been better if titus was not reincarnated immediately ..the impact we had on page 2 lost after the happy ending... i mean solomon must have some restrictions in sending magi in the current world ...

am not saying its bad but wouldn't it have been better and epic if titus had to go through a trial in sacred palace to become a knowledgeable magi (and human ) while everyone is in despair for loosing him a little while...and when titus is born anew with memories lost like aladin , both al-shermen and aladin had to race for finding him out first ... if we remember correctly.. finding out aladin as magi took longer time back in first arcs...
    Last edited by headless nick; September 23, 2013 at 11:38 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by headless nick View Post
    solomon being able to send magi as he wishes seemed a little problematic for me , as for example the execution of the arc would have been better if titus was not reincarnated immediately ..the impact we had on page 2 lost after the happy ending... i mean solomon must have some restrictions in sending magi in the current world ...
    It seems he was only able to resurrect Titus like that because Scheherazade already had those clones ready. Otherwise the rukh would have to go into an infant. I think that's the restrictions you're talking about.

Yunan's ego and knowledge have been preserved it seems. Possibly he is a continuation of one of the magi from Alma Torran?

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast